Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    People really prefer Honey Badger over Scout?

No judgment. Seriously wondering.
    Honey Badger: Cute, creative, Wolverine-related, fitting of her character, gave us this gem, given to her by her brother.

Scout: It's a name I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I'm from Europe and didn't even know what a Honey Badger was before reading All New Wolverine.

Although in fairness, I also discovered Logan earlier than the animal called the wolverine.
    Same. I am from South America and had no idea what a Wolverine was. They would always translate his name to Lobezno (a cub wolf) o Lobato, both derived from the word for wolf in Spanish (lobo).

A clone of a clone is a character, I guess?

Personally I'd ditch her, x23, the Cukoos, Quire, Famtomex, Wifi, Rachel, Maddie, and any other redundant copies we have running around the franchise I'm forgetting.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Two Native Americans on a team. I wonder what miracle it took to make that happen. Low key claw X-force reunion Rahne, Warpath and Scout standing in for Laura.
    Weren't they on the same team in X-Force vol. 1?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Weren't they on the same team in X-Force vol. 1?
    Yes, they were, when John Francis Moore was writing the series (one of my favorites from the 90s)

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Two Native Americans on a team. I wonder what miracle it took to make that happen. Low key claw X-force reunion Rahne, Warpath and Scout standing in for Laura.
    I know what you are saying, although they were already once together during JFM X-Force run. The planets' aligned themselves once more I guess.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Scout kinda makes sense with the militaristic nature of Wolverine plots. Honey Badger is too cutesy.
    "Cable was right!"

Honey Badger was sooooo good when Daken first came up with it! Mostly because of that infamous "PERFECT" art panel. It's an infinitely better name than Scout.

But I could see it becoming outdated quickly. Most of us probably only know it because of the youtube video and memes. Scout is just so boring and not fitting for an offensive/action-oriented character.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Personally I'd ditch her, x23, the Cukoos, Quire, Famtomex, Wifi, Rachel, Maddie, and any other redundant copies we have running around the franchise I'm forgetting.
    Terrible take. I don't care for Rachel but X-23, The Cuckoos, and Quire are some of the best X-characters of the modern age.

Scout is a boring name. If Honey Badger was off the table, they could have at least stuck to the animal family theme with Mink or Ferret or something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Honey Badger: Cute, creative, Wolverine-related, fitting of her character, gave us this gem, given to her by her brother.

Scout: It's a name I guess.
    And this video

They are terrifying, don't die, killed lions, they are more like wolverine then accual wolverine's
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 09-14-2020 at 03:41 PM.

This is quite awesome. Happy to see Proudstar, Gabby, and Warlock in the mix. I guess Krakoa finds out about him. Fun!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

Uh yes? Being a clone or an alternate character doesn't suddenly erase all the hard work a writer has done to build upon said character.

I do like the name Thunderbird more than Warpath for James, and I think it would fit better for a title like New Mutants. I think he should change it back to T. Bird

I hope Waprath, Karma, and especially Dani are a little more noteworthy. Gabby and Illyana are such big personalities but I hope the spotlight is well distributed.