Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Agree about the choice of tattoo. Anyone know why he would get a rose.
    Read his origin. It explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    Read his origin. It explains a lot.
    I know I have Origins somewhere I can't find it. Unless I'm mistaken Rose was the first woman he loved. So it makes sense. Still wish it would have been a more manly tattoo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

I know I have Origins somewhere I can't find it. Unless I'm mistaken Rose was the first woman he loved. So it makes sense. Still wish it would have been a more manly tattoo.
    Logan doesn't need a manly tattoo, the Rose was the best tattoo he could have gotten, Logan with a dragon in his arm or a samurai blade or whatever wouldn't have made him manlier

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    What a corny, ugly tatoo, that is!
    This book keeps finding new ways to be an embarassement. Issue #12 is not going to be a "landmark issue". It's going to be a mercy kill!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    What are everyone's feelings on Sandoval's art? I thought he did some pretty good work on Cable and X-Force.
    I don't know how it was in Cable and X-Force but this is awfull! It's like an unholy mating of the worst of Joe Madureira and Humberto Ramos art.

Quote Originally Posted by Jota View Post
    What a corny, ugly tatoo, that is!
    This book keeps finding new ways to be an embarassement. Issue #12 is not going to be a "landmark issue". It's going to be a mercy kill!
    No, they're not even killing him in it. Now there's a whole event dedicated to that.

BANNED

Cornell had a different plan in mind and marvel brass had pretty much push the override button.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    No, they're not even killing him in it. Now there's a whole event dedicated to that.
    I know. I meant a mercy kill for this book. It needs to go.

BANNED

Are people still mad that he was acting like a cowardly lion in front of the X-Men? Wasn't that just part of the cover.

Maybe it's because i read all 5 issues in one sitting, but i don't think it was as bad as some of you guys are making out. At least the story is more interesting than the first act in the last volume, some vague non-specific alien virus. Ohhhhh no one gives a ****.

Art was poor though.

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Logan doesn't need a manly tattoo, the Rose was the best tattoo he could have gotten, Logan with a dragon in his arm or a samurai blade or whatever wouldn't have made him manlier
    I respectfully disagree. The Rose tattoo could have had a claw through it or something. Just something else both Sabertooth and Mystique will make fun of. Deservedly so imo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

I respectfully disagree. The Rose tattoo could have had a claw through it or something. Just something else both Sabertooth and Mystique will make fun of. Deservedly so imo.
    Sticks and stones. The rose tattoo makes perfect sense. People have gotten far worse tattoos for FAR worse reasons lol.

I'm confused, first he's frozen in fear and almost stepped on by a massive robot made of other robots then has the balls to get into a fight with a demi-god? This is too much. And don't say he didn't know Thor would have words with him because that's a cop-out.

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    He only has a thing for Jean because she looks like Rose. Rose is his one true love, the others are substitutes.
    but rose never loved him back while jean did

BANNED

All I know is that when they bring him back, they better bring him back without the stupid tattoo. IT IS AWFUL!!!!! NOT TO MENTION IT LOOKS RIDICULOUS ON A GUY LIKE LOGAN!

I like the tattoo. I'm sure anyone in-universe that's dumb enough to make a negative comment on it will get a deserved claw to the face.