Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    I know this is older and things have changed a bit and its based in pure strength but was Silver Sufer that much weaker then the top tiers? P
    Just for fun, and not counting Surfer, I feel like Colossus and Valkyrie jumped up a tier, current She-Hulk jumped two tiers, Brian Braddock seems to alternate between tiers 2 and 3 (though not currently), Beast is sometimes tier 3 and 4 depending on the writer, and Spider-Woman matches Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    Reading some of his older appearances it seems like maybe he was supposed to be weaker while trapped on earth?

I've never run across anything saying he was explicitly.
    He was limited in he could not space flight. He kept his damned power just forgot to do them plot wise. SS has always b general always been beastly.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Actually, come to think of it, I really would have liked to see Demon Slayer's Nezuko Komada get a chance to show off her strength more often, especially after spoilers:
    she became the Chosen Demon.
    end of spoilers

Also, while she technically became fairly top tier in terms of firepower against youkai, I really hope that the new Inu Yasha series shows Kagome getting Kikyou-level esoteric skills after making up the difference in actual training between the two, even if its in flashbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Actually, come to think of it, I really would have liked to see Demon Slayer's Nezuko Komada get a chance to show off her strength more often, especially after spoilers:
    she became the Chosen Demon.
    end of spoilers

Also, while she technically became fairly top tier in terms of firepower against youkai, I really hope that the new Inu Yasha series shows Kagome getting Kikyou-level esoteric skills after making up the difference in actual training between the two, even if its in flashbacks.
    I'm still wondering if Yashahime is actually canon to the manga or not. Sure, Takahashi is doing the character designs, but beyond that, I don't know how much creative control and involvement she has in the anime.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!