Amazing Member

Default Icon of Sin (Doom) vs. Devil Emperor Gava/Red Falcon (Contra)

Two deadly titans face off for the conquest of Earth

Round 1: Alone (Note: Sin is the Doom Eternal version. Powerful, but without any reality warping.)

Bonus: Composite Icon of Sin (includes Doom 2 version and mods etc if allowed).

Round 2: All of their respective armies involved (Basically Aliens vs. Demons)

20200905_161655.jpg

Vs.

20200905_161506.jpg
    Last edited by Bloody; 09-14-2020 at 11:05 PM.

Contra alien feats?

The Demons in Doom apparently invade places all the time and use dead/tortured souls along with their life force as souped up magic tech.

And the Icon of Sin gets stronger the longer he is around, what’s the other guys output?

Note: I do talk smack about Icon a lot, because who he has faced before ( has no reason fighting being out classed.) here I do not know, not big on Contra.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Contra alien feats?

The Demons in Doom apparently invade places all the time and use dead/tortured souls along with their life force as souped up magic tech.

And the Icon of Sin gets stronger the longer he is around, what’s the other guys output?

Note: I do talk smack about Icon a lot, because who he has faced before ( has no reason fighting being out classed.) here I do not know, not big on Contra.

Feats for Gava?

Had one of his agents, Dragon Devil God Java, setup a fortified base on their made island, Galuda, off the coast of New Zealand.

Made his appearance in Super Contra/Super C. Conquered an Earth military base, turning and mutating the military personnel into zombies under his control. (This is apparent by most of the zombified soldiers, as they have purple skin.)

In Contra 3: The Alien Wars, Gava managed to put the world into a world war with his forces. Had his aliens taken over a robotics factory (the Robocorpses aka Terminator Rip-Offs.)

The events of Opeartion C and Contra 4 DS had his sister, Black Viper, attempted to do the same thing.

I haven't played Hard Corps, but I do know that Gava was cloned by Colonel Bahamut. Ditto with Contra Rogue Corps (I do know that he is the final boss of that game.)

Gava, much like Sin, can spawn multiple Aliens out of his mouth. Has snake like aliens for hands, can spit out projectiles. Is about 157 ft. Gava, if were involving their armies, is outnumbered.

Demons from Doom:

Whelp Doom is a multiverse, more than o e Earth exists, original was destroyed by them I think?

Doom Eternal that Earth was wrecked.

Also the demons via influence and such managed to subjugate a proud warrior race that had top notch stuff and the Icon siloed a army of said guys in moments.

Not to mention the Icon is like the Hulk in the longer he exists, beefier he is and is Godzilla sized in Eternal/Doom mods ( but those mods I would not consider canon, so nope!)

Aside that it goes to mention Heaven employs the demons in Doom, their kick ass weapon art is made from demon o fixed suffering.

The writing team really tapping into Warhammer 40k in the Mythos of new Doom stuff. ( originally Doom 1 was supposed to have a plot with chapters and multiple fps people you play as. But guys were like ditch that stuff, who cared about plot? So who knows what original Doom would been lie and if THAT got booted.)