Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Marvel Fans, Who Is Your Favorite DC Character?

I tried this post a month ago but I wasn't specific enough, the moderators moved it and it got all messed up.

This question is for Marvel Fans, who are your favorite DC characters?

Aquaman.

I haven't tried a lot of DC. Silver Age wise i've tried Aquaman, Adam Strange, Hawkman, and Enemy Ace.

I liked Geoff Johns Aquaman well enough, even if it feels a bit disjointed. I really like Jim Aparo's penciling and liked The Search for Mera collection.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I’m not really a big DC guy. I’ve read a little and from that and other media I guess it’s an easy pick for Batman. Wonder Woman and Swamp Thing are pretty cool too.

Well, I have a room full of X-Men & Avengers comics and only one long box of DC comics and they're mostly Batman and Superman comics. So I guess it's those two.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 02-18-2021 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Blue text became too cumbersome.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Boisterously Confused

There are a large number, and I have a hard time picking out one specifically.

For some reason tho, at the moment, Ragman and Booster Gold are coming to mind. Probably because I'm thinking about it from the Marvel-side of my brain.

From the DC side, I tend toward Hourman, Wonder Woman, and The Silver-Bronze Age Hawkman and Hawkwoman.

I tried reading DC comics. I picked up one called Justice League and it was just a cheap knockoff of the Squadron Supreme,