Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I guess I am now in the old category but aren't those 2 part of the conspiracy side of YouTube and were part of pushing the false narrative of GamerGate?
    Neither of those two have anything to do with Gamergate, which at this point is a meaningless word anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    Neither of those two have anything to do with Gamergate, which at this point is a meaningless word anyway.
    Yeah, I am old. I don't know all the cool people anymore. Help a brother out.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Yeah, I am old. I don't know all the cool people anymore. Help a brother out.
    Don’t look at me, I’m 33! These kids and their TikToks and Fortnites and PewDiePies are beyond me too.

Midnight’s Edge is more of a tv and film focused group and Doomcock is... well, a cut price Doctor Doom who usually deals with whatever Star Wars or Star Trek is doing.

Midnights Edge have pitched in now. Listen or ignore, you’re all grownups. (They certainly don’t see things exactly as Grace do, to be fair.)

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

It seemed a lot like they were just parroting the first story with nothing new... and speculation based on other speculation isn't news or confirmation. Unless I hear it officially I'll be assuming it isn't true.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    It seemed a lot like they were just parroting the first story with nothing new... and speculation based on other speculation isn't news or confirmation. Unless I hear it officially I'll be assuming it isn't true.
    Sadly, Midnight's Edge I now place in the same category as FoxNews or modern CNN, unless I hear it elsewhere (CBS, NBC, ABC, Google News, Yahoo News, or overseas) I ignore whatever they are talking about. Their "editorials" are also Fox/CNN level bad due to being so hyperbolic and click-baiting.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Sadly, Midnight's Edge I now place in the same category as FoxNews or modern CNN, unless I hear it elsewhere (CBS, NBC, ABC, Google News, Yahoo News, or overseas) I ignore whatever they are talking about. Their "editorials" are also Fox/CNN level bad due to being so hyperbolic and click-baiting.
    Thank you!

That answers my question.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Mighty Member

A little bit of new footage in the Monday Night Football teaser. Just a few more weeks.

Our first hint at a possible story element, and it's not very surprising. But, all the same, when I heard it I smiled and said to myself "Hmm, I can think of a few who might do the trick."

It almost seems like they're setting up the whole Star Wars "trinity" with Mando/Cara/Greef being a team in a lot of marketing; like Luke/Han/Leia, Anakin/Obi-Wan/Padme, Rey/Finn/Poe etc.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

All-New Member

https://youtu.be/pFxCTT0El54

A pretty short trailer but still a lot of info to get into! New Republic, an Imperial facility breakout, Ilum, Kyber crystals, Sabine (?), Cobb Vanth and more!