Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130
Results 1,936 to 1,949 of 1949
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao no it doesn’t. Trust me the execs are not going to give Snyder his job back because Fisher keeps shitposting on Twitter. If anything it hurts Snyder because I’m sure the execs think he’s encouraging Fisher behind the scenes (which he probably is).

Besides that though Fisher went to bat for Snyder at the cost of his own job, least you could do is repay that by giving him a role in your Netflix stuff. Because otherwise Fisher’s career is dead, nobody is offering him roles or wants to work with him, he’s completely finished at WB.

So? He stood by Snyder when the rest of the cast was completely cool to just let Snyder get pushed out without a peep. Is the concept of a debt of gratitude that foreign to everybody?
    No it's not.

Nobody was hiring Fisher before all this. NOBODY.

He attacked a man that had NOTHING to do with what went down with Wheldon. That is where he screwed up along with attacking other projects.

He is learning the lesson of when you are WRONG or Cherry picking stuff-everybody is not going to support you.

To be honest even if Zack was to give him a role in something-what good would it do? It's not going to undo the crap he did to the WB.

I mean the ONLY way Fisher could win out is for Zack or him to sniff around some of these other franchises and do the ONE thing DC has yet to do create a successful black lead film.
    Image, Vault, Aftershock and Boom have a few.

Or do what Michael B Jordan did-start your OWN studio-I mean how many movies have he done since Black Panther where he was NOT the producer?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I think they saw that Hamada ain't going anywhere and decided to move on instead of damaging their own careers for no benefit.
    Well, Hamada didn't do anything wrong, so why not?
    Snyder is a producer on a couple of Hamada films and Affleck even came back for The Flash. It's just Fisher who foolishly dumped his career going after Hamada for no real reason.

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Besides, why would anybody want to hire him at this point? If he doesn't get his way, Ray will go to Twitter and try to shame you into doing his bidding. IMO, he's radioactive for a long, long time.
    He said tons of producers and directors were praising his stance and encouraging him, yet not one of them have offered him a lead role in a film or TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    To be honest even if Zack was to give him a role in something-what good would it do? It's not going to undo the crap he did to the WB.
    Well it would be a paycheck and if he did well it might lead to more work, either with Snyder or with other Netflix productions. Put it this way: if Snyder offered Ray would definitely accept. Going this long without new work is basically a death sentence for your career.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    He said tons of producers and directors were praising his stance and encouraging him, yet not one of them have offered him a lead role in a film or TV show.
    Yeah that was a clear lie.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Fisher did have some support when he was only going after Whedon. When he started going after others is when that support started to dwindle away.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    I believe most everybody who saw that tweet had already formed an opinion about Fisher.
    That's probably true.

Again, if he views this comment as an attack on the Snydercut (i.e. "We couldn't get a New Gods movie because of the Snydercut, so you should be mad at ZSJL for depriving you of a New Gods movie") this would make a bit of sense, but even that's a weird POV considering that the Snydercut was never namechecked and New Gods was never really pegged as being that big of a deal moviewise.
    I can't even guess what Fisher's reasoning behind this one is, either.

I'm sorry, what has Chistine Blasey Ford done to harm non-white male people, and how was she defended in this case?
    Sorry, poor wording. Dr. Ford's case -- testifying on current US Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's sexual assault on her, only for Kavanaugh's allies in power to protect him and conduct sham investigations to steamroll him into his current office -- was an example that came to mind of how minorities are often robbed of justice, esp. when the abuser is someone in a position of power and/or has the right connections to bury the truth in some fashion.

The point I was trying to make is that I don't want to just dismiss Fisher out of hand, given how many times those abused by people in power aren't believed and the abuser gets off scott-free. If what he's saying is absolutely true, then there has been a miscarriage of justice. But, as outlined before, I don't feel his testimony is very credible after a certain point (e.g. beyond Joss Whedon). It's not a nice situation to navigate.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Jax City/Kill The FIremen

I can't believe this is still going on. I thought everyone had moved on from the Ray Fisher saga.

Quote Originally Posted by DABellWrites View Post
    I can't believe this is still going on. I thought everyone had moved on from the Ray Fisher saga.
    Guess the Tweet r.e. the New Gods movie being canceled started it up again.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

The only good thing Whedon did was put Blackpink in the movie. That got me into them.
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Guess the Tweet r.e. the New Gods movie being canceled started it up again.
    Ray fisher is gonna continue to make jabs like this everytime DC has some big new or a positive trend,
    The only thing is gonna stop it will be the casting announcements or pre visual for a big DC project with a POC lead

Any comments from him with appear petty and jealous after that. However things move so slow we’re a year away from
    Static, Val Zod Superman, and apparently black Constantine

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Ray fisher is gonna continue to make jabs like this everytime DC has some big new or a positive trend,
    The only thing is gonna stop it will be the casting announcements or pre visual for a big DC project with a POC lead

Any comments from him with appear petty and jealous after that. However things move so slow we’re a year away from
    Didn't he already scoff at the black Superman announcement?
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

However things move so slow we’re a year away from Static, Val Zod Superman, and apparently black Constantine
    Wait those have been announced? I'm surprised I never heard of them.

Black Constantine? Last I heard they were mulling over Dev Patel for the role.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Angel View Post
    Wait those have been announced? I'm surprised I never heard of them.
    Static was announced back with batgirl

DC is working on a whole milestone thing so it may have slow down