Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1949

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    I wish Snyder would give his minion, Fisher, a job.
    Maybe if he had work he'd get off Twitter.
    Shocked he hasn’t given Ray a role in his Netflix stuff. Dude went to bat for you hardcore and you’re just leaving him out to dry? That’s loyalty for you. Although maybe he will get a role in Rebel Moon.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Shocked he hasn’t given Ray a role in his Netflix stuff. Dude went to bat for you hardcore and you’re just leaving him out to dry? That’s loyalty for you. Although maybe he will get a role in Rebel Moon.
    Is Snyder really obligated to give Fisher anything? Seems like Fisher's crusade was his own agenda.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Tellingly, several members of the cast supported him against Whedon, but so far nobody has shown any public support since then. And with the exception of Cavill (since he hasn't had a new DC project since 2017), the rest of the Justice League cast has since shown no problem working with Hamada.

I think they saw that Hamada ain't going anywhere and decided to move on instead of damaging their own careers for no benefit.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    Ray just really needs to move on and keep it moving. He just looks petty and pathetic now. Plus, he lied about Hamada.

We have receipts Ray.

1st he tweeted this January that Hamada interfered with the investigation.

Then when there was push back on that claim, he then tweeted in February that he said that Hamada attempted to interfere.

He lost all credibility when it concerns Hamada.
    That’s true, I forgot about those tweets. That’s probably why people still work with Hamada; they had no problem with him and they read Ray’s inconsistent tweets on him.

Wasn't Fisher at some point defending Whedon or Hamada or someone when he was so fixated on fingering Johns as part of this? I seem to remember that.

I don't believe he ever defended anyone, he just said WB would try to put the whole blame on Whedon in attempt to protect the others involved(Hamada, Emmerich, Johns, Berg, whoever else)

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I don't believe he ever defended anyone, he just said WB would try to put the whole blame on Whedon in attempt to protect the others involved(Hamada, Emmerich, Johns, Berg, whoever else)
    Only because knocking down Whedon wasn't enough for Fisher to reclaim his path to superstardom. If it had been, he never would have said anything about either Johns or Hamada.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Then there was the Twitter thing where he made the DC Tweet about the Derek Chauvin conviction about himself. I agree that the DC Tweet was, at best, an empty platitude, but I honestly found Fisher's appropriation of that important conviction to whine about his own problems (some of which seem to be factually quetionable) to be far more tasteless. (Oddly, I found very few people online who shared my disgust over it; most commentators seemed to be cheering Fisher on for smacking down DC).
    I believe most everybody who saw that tweet had already formed an opinion about Fisher.

His now posting a rumor that DC canceled New Gods because of the Snyder Cut may be the least inflammatory of his rhetoric against DC and Warner Bros., but seeing how we don't know the real story (and I fail to understand how it would be a "bad" thing if it was true; business decisions like that happen all the time), and it's so disconnected from his case, I don't even get the point of pettiness.
    Again, if he views this comment as an attack on the Snydercut (i.e. "We couldn't get a New Gods movie because of the Snydercut, so you should be mad at ZSJL for depriving you of a New Gods movie") this would make a bit of sense, but even that's a weird POV considering that the Snydercut was never namechecked and New Gods was never really pegged as being that big of a deal moviewise.

I don't know at this point. Seems like a lot of places online have accepted Fisher as this martyr and you're a racist if you question anything he says. It is a sad fact that non-white male people have been not treated well in various circles, those that defended themselves were not taken seriously, if not slandered, and those that harmed them were protected (e.g. Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, as an example) and that has to change. Still, I think we should reserve the right to be able to say that we think someone's story doesn't add up. Worse thing about these situations is that when an accusation of wrongdoing is proven to be made in bad faith, it harms the credibility of future people who speak up and are telling the truth.
    I'm sorry, what has Chistine Blasey Ford done to harm non-white male people, and how was she defended in this case?

Why? It benefits Snyder more this way.

Extraordinary Member

He did that for himself not for zach

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    Ray just really needs to move on and keep it moving. He just looks petty and pathetic now. Plus, he lied about Hamada.

We have receipts Ray.

1st he tweeted this January that Hamada interfered with the investigation.

Then when there was push back on that claim, he then tweeted in February that he said that Hamada attempted to interfere.

He lost all credibility when it concerns Hamada.
    thats what I was saying, he went on strike he was was not fired

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Besides, why would anybody want to hire him at this point? If he doesn't get his way, Ray will go to Twitter and try to shame you into doing his bidding. IMO, he's radioactive for a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    Why? It benefits Snyder more this way.
    Lmao no it doesn’t. Trust me the execs are not going to give Snyder his job back because Fisher keeps shitposting on Twitter. If anything it hurts Snyder because I’m sure the execs think he’s encouraging Fisher behind the scenes (which he probably is).

Besides that though Fisher went to bat for Snyder at the cost of his own job, least you could do is repay that by giving him a role in your Netflix stuff. Because otherwise Fisher’s career is dead, nobody is offering him roles or wants to work with him, he’s completely finished at WB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    So? He stood by Snyder when the rest of the cast was completely cool to just let Snyder get pushed out without a peep. Is the concept of a debt of gratitude that foreign to everybody?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Lmao no it doesn’t. Trust me the execs are not going to give Snyder his job back because Fisher keeps shitposting on Twitter. If anything it hurts Snyder because I’m sure the execs think he’s encouraging Fisher behind the scenes (which he probably is).
    They weren’t busting down his door earlier either. And it doesn’t seem to have kept Netflix from offering him a multi-film deal. Snyder has already spoken about how the angry mob has helped him, it’s not a stretch to think that he believes it will help him again.

He loses nothing and gets to keep his name in the news, how is that not a huge win for Snyder?

Besides that though Fisher went to bat for Snyder at the cost of his own job
    Everything Fisher did was for his own sake, not anybody else's.