Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
Considering what we know of Joss 'primae noctis' Whedon, he's clearly guilty. Makes me wonder what he did during his Avengers time. So far I'll give Geoff John's a pass, was JL probably a difficult work environment and I like his comics.
No probably-it WAS.

You have a film with 3 ICONS-Batman, Superman & WW. That is stress ALONE.

Now toss in doing that film and looking over at the House of Mouse. People FOUGHT against Black Panther and Cap marvel (including a former DC employee) and they both made a billion. We won't mention Antman. or GOTG.

How could that environment NOT be a daily trip to the ER is amazing.

The phrase "hostile work environment" actually does refer to a legal standard. Federal law requires a coupling of harassment and discrimination based on a protected category, though California law seems to make it even easier to bring a claim. The discrimination doesn't have to be super blatant if, in the totality of the circumstances, the harassment was severe. The devil is in the details, and we don't have those yet.

Then someone should ask Ray-a simple YES or NO-based on the LEGAL definition of Hostile Work Environment and its components-did anything during filming fit those legal terms? And how many. Do not state which ones just say yes and give a number.

it might not be much but it can give folks an idea.

Who announces a fake movie to deflect attention away from possible controversy?
Nobody.

HOWEVER we have had fake movie titles get tossed around during casting calls. The WB could EASILY use Frosty Snowman as a cover for Aquaman 2 or any other movie he signed to do that they are producing.