Page 100 of 130 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1949

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    How would that even work though? How is Feige having plot points supposed to have sabotaged Snyder?
    Civil War being made as a response to BvS, I guess?

BANNED

Joss Whedon has been exposed by many women as a creep over the years, so the statements about his behavior come as no surprise. No one likes him anymore, anyway.

Ray Fisher's comments about Geoff Johns, on the other hand, remain completely unsubstantiated, and I do not believe a word that he says.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but it has to be said: Ray Fisher's "scandal" is one of the most carefully coordinated and strategically manipulated media rampages I've ever seen performed by a celebrity. Every two weeks -- like clockwork -- Fisher releases some new allegation, some supposed new quotation, composed of uncorroborated hearsay that is designed to shock. In other cases, he releases statements that appear to be taken out of their original context and self-servingly misused by Ray. One of the most egregious examples is when Fisher released a telephone conversation audio on twitter, which featured a female investigator acknowledging's Ray's participation in the investigation that he wanted so badly, and he presented it as being supportive of the "credibility of his current claims." Meanwhile, the investigator's statements to Ray amounted to: (1) complimenting him by calling him a man of his word and (2) thanking him for showing up to their meeting on time and not rescheduling. For those with limited life experience, these are things that one tends to hear at the close of a failed job interview. They mean nothing.

A message for Ray Fisher:

Hey "Cyborg" - your desperate attempts to stretch your fifteen minutes into fifteen decades does you no credit. If you want the public to take you (or your character) seriously, then you need to provide legitimate reasons for them to do so. If instead you plan to continue with the above nonsense until the end of all time, you can just shove it. Over and out, you ugly loser.
    Last edited by BlueRuggo; 03-05-2021 at 09:15 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thezmage View Post
    How would that even work though? How is Feige having plot points supposed to have sabotaged Snyder?
    It doesn't.

Unless Ray is thinking what happened to Rhodey in Endgame was a dig at Cyborg.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    It doesn't.

I doubt that

Extraordinary Member

I guess this is gonna continue until DC can prove their worth with the next couple of projects
    It unfortunate that nothing solid will be released until January 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    It doesn't.

It looks now like maybe the "using time travel to avert the apocalypse" thing might be interpreted as the same plot? The plots were significantly different beyond the one line oversimplification, and it still shouldn't have made a difference in how either movie was received.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

So, the recent interview with the head of WB's DC properties had an interesting tidbit about Ray Fisher. According to his reps, he is no longer bound by his NDA. So, I'm curious to hear what he'll be saying in the next few days because that NDA was his stated reason for not being specific with his accusations.

If he continues to remain vague, then we'll all have our answers about his credibility. One the other hand, if he does indeed start getting specific about exactly what Whedon's "gross, unprofessional, and abusive behavior" was and how it was enabled by Johns & Berg, then things may be about to get much, much worse for those guys.

Either way, we should know soon enough. If Fisher was remaining silent out of respect for Snyder getting his time in the spotlight, fair enough, but Warners has clearly circled the wagons and is not continuing with Snyder's JL sequels, so there's no reason for him to not speak up now.

https://twitter.com/ray8fisher/statu...079528448?s=20

Now he’s coming for the investigator.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Of course he is.

Still not seeing anything specific, which is not a good sign for Fisher. If I'd been sitting on this stuff for all these years but unable to say it because of an NDA, I would leap at the opportunity to spill the beans.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

For the most part I am on Rays side but he himself said that he was happy with the investigator? Now that they didnt fire Geoff and get rid of Hamada, she's practically a hack?

And there was nothing racist about getting rid of Iris, Ryan, and his mother. They werent central enough to the plot in a 2hr movie just as Antiope, Ares, Vulko werent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Of course he is.

Still not seeing anything specific, which is not a good sign for Fisher. If I'd been sitting on this stuff for all these years but unable to say it because of an NDA, I would leap at the opportunity to spill the beans.
    If he’s still unhappy, the only option is to vocally state who did what. WB has been steadfast in saying the investigation is over.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

If he’s still unhappy, the only option is to vocally state who did what. WB has been steadfast in saying the investigation is over.
    Yeah, his only option right now is to say whatever it is he saw. He said his NDA prevented him from getting too specific, so, if that's no longer an issue, then he should just come right out and say it. Otherwise, he'd be doing a disservice to people like Charisma Carter, who backed him up and told her own stories of Whedon's gross, abusive, and unprofessional behavior.

Extraordinary Member

So, the recent interview with the head of WB's DC properties had an interesting tidbit about Ray Fisher. According to his reps, he is no longer bound by his NDA. So, I'm curious to hear what he'll be saying in the next few days because that NDA was his stated reason for not being specific with his accusations.

If he continues to remain vague, then we'll all have our answers about his credibility. One the other hand, if he does indeed start getting specific about exactly what Whedon's "gross, unprofessional, and abusive behavior" was and how it was enabled by Johns & Berg, then things may be about to get much, much worse for those guys.

Either way, we should know soon enough. If Fisher was remaining silent out of respect for Snyder getting his time in the spotlight, fair enough, but Warners has clearly circled the wagons and is not continuing with Snyder's JL sequels, so there's no reason for him to not speak up now.
    No, I'd say he has to do more than make specific accusations; he has to back them up with evidence if he wants anyone to believe he's not just making stuff up.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, his only option right now is to say whatever it is he saw. He said his NDA prevented him from getting too specific, so, if that's no longer an issue, then he should just come right out and say it. Otherwise, he'd be doing a disservice to people like Charisma Carter, who backed him up and told her own stories of Whedon's gross, abusive, and unprofessional behavior.
    One of the things that bothers me most about Whedon is Tractenberg, (probably misspelled that, sorry, I'm a terrible speller and horrible with names). She was unless I miss my guess a minor at the time. What on Earth did Whedon do to get banned from being alone with her, and why was he not instantly fired and arrested if he did anything grave enough for that response to a minor?

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    One of the things that bothers me most about Whedon is Tractenberg, (probably misspelled that, sorry, I'm a terrible speller and horrible with names). She was unless I miss my guess a minor at the time. What on Earth did Whedon do to get banned from being alone with her, and why was he not instantly fired and arrested if he did anything grave enough for that response to a minor?
    Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but what I’ve read is that Joss was pretty callous and cruel across the board and that his cruelty would manifest in jokes targeting people who weren’t his favorites. I’ve also heard that the language he used was also very “adult”. With all these things considered I don’t think it was a positive environment for a young actress to be in.

This is just a collection of what I’ve read on other sites, so if anyone has more details please feel free to correct. Definitely don’t want to spread a false narrative.