Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
Except we should some idea now, he's been at this for a while and this began with charging Whedon with on set abuse. Social media can pressure WB to do things, except if it's unclear the affect will be less effective. Trade negotiations don't do go down like this.Being quiet is not the same thing a shutting up, telling your opponent every step of what you're doing on social media leading to law suit may in fact help them - that's why it's a good strategy to speak up as soon as the law suit is made, because WB won't see it coming. Chaos hurts Fisher here. You're overthinking this, going after abuse with a company has certain procedures, formally and informally and Fisher's using parts of various strategies not a single one.
"We", as fans, only "should" know as much as it's strategically beneficial for Fisher to say.

You keep mentioning a lawsuit, which hasn't happened yet, and I keep saying that a lawsuit is not the first step you take in a workplace conflict with a big corporation like this. I'm not overthinking it, I just know the realities of how costly and limiting starting with a lawsuit can be. The strategy will depend on Fisher's specific goals and his specific accusations. We don't know enough to make a judgement yet. And that's that. You can like or dislike what you're hearing, but we can't say for sure whether it's a sound strategy or not.