Page 55 of 130 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Considering things have escalated beyond the point where Johns and Whedon would have been fired and denounced; something is amiss

Also, I’d like to retract trumpeting the Nelson thing, as apparently she deleted the thread and there were apparently additional posts on it

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Many of us have commented on the irony of Cyborg and Aquaman going after Johns.
    Momoa never said anything about Johns and he was happy after all to work with him on Aquaman!

Extraordinary Member

Fisher does have one thing going for him; he's not Armie Hammer.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    Fisher does have one thing going for him; he's not Armie Hammer.
    To think we could have had a cannibal Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    To think we could have had a cannibal Batman.
    The Dark Multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    You do know studios use FAKE NAMES for movies that they want to hide. That might have been the case or it could have Aquaman 2. Or a movie whose deal did not go through because of AT&T.
    That was a press release with direct quotes talking about Frosty the Snowman, there's no way it could have been a fake name for an in production movie.

I do find it hard to believe that that was a CYA attempt on WB's part, as you don't float something so public that could be so easily refuted because you suspect that an actor might get involved in something that only became public the same day as the press release, and it took Mamoa a whole month to actually refute it for some reason, which I also believe was a few days after he spoke out. And all for a movie that we have no reason to believe would have been a good carrot to get Mamoa on their side.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering things have escalated beyond the point where Johns and Whedon would have been fired and denounced; something is amiss

Also, I’d like to retract trumpeting the Nelson thing, as apparently she deleted the thread and there were apparently additional posts on it
    She deleted it when someone pointed out that she was Johns’ boss, so if he was acting inappropriately that was on her, and asking her why she didn’t fire Berganza.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    She deleted it when someone pointed out that she was Johns’ boss, so if he was acting inappropriately that was on her, and asking her why she didn’t fire Berganza.
    Serial sexual harasser that she didn't deal with or address but saw fit to throw shade at another employee*

Extraordinary Member

And without the co-sign of anyone from the cast or Hollywood
    Rays plan seems to be working

Does he really have a "plan" though. I mean one that goes beyond "If I keep being loud enough, they will have to keep responding to me". He previously said the investigation was apparently successful. What more does he want then. Judging by Ann Sarnoff's statement about Hamada, Ray won't be able to do anything about him, so is he going after her for defending him next? Is she the next enabler. Can someone enlighten me about this grand plan of his.
    Last edited by Johnny; 01-14-2021 at 03:50 PM.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Judging by Ann Sarnoff's statement about Hamada, Ray won't be able to do anything about him, so is he going after her for defending him next?
    Most likely, Johnny.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Does he really have a "plan" though. I mean one that goes beyond "If I keep being loud enough, they will have to keep responding to me". He previously said the investigation was apparently successful. What more does he want then. Judging by Ann Sarnoff's statement about Hamada, Ray won't be able to do anything about him, so is he going after her for defending him next? Is she the next enabler. Can someone enlighten me about this grand plan of his.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Most likely, Johnny.
    I saw this on reddit:

"In September I told Ann Sarnoff about Hamada and she dismissed it. I will not work for enablers and will not participate in any WB production.

More to come.

A>E"
    (This is a joke by the way).

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I saw this on reddit:

(This is a joke by the way).
    Heh. It's funny, because it's so true.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Astonishing Member

Not really. He was throwing everything but the kitchen sink at WB and nothing stuck. He said something about getting witnesses to corroborate his story yet nothing came of that, despite him being furious about the results.