Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    BANNED

also another thing, her healing abilities hasn't been brought up since anodyne, very interesting indeed this story is just starting (thanks baby jesus for the high sales eheh)

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Also Jordan said no alternate universe characters (which would rule out Corporal Scott Summers and the Logan he’s hanging out with, as well as Dark Beast and any AOA folks still hanging out in 616), but what about Rachel and Bishop? They’re from alternate futures, yet they apparently gets a pass. If Bishop is allowed to be here, then Malcolm and Randall should, too.
    Rachel and Bishop are major characters and core to the X-men in a way that Malcolm and Randall never were. Its not really comparable

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Rachel and Bishop are major characters and core to the X-men in a way that Malcolm and Randall never were. Its not really comparable
    Have either of them died during this era? I don't recall that happening and the X-Office will probably avoid having problematic characters die to avoid such scrutiny. Otherwise I suspect this board has put more thought, or at least concern, into how this works than the X-Office has.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Have either of them died during this era? I don't recall that happening and the X-Office will probably avoid having problematic characters die to avoid such scrutiny. Otherwise I suspect this board has put more thought, or at least concern, into how this works than the X-Office has.
    No they havent and there are several hypothetical deaths that I dont see for this exact same reson.

Liked the issue. Liked arc. The characters surprisingly work well together, just proving that any character can work with the right creative team. I can say I was let down with Maddie's "death" again. Maybe she was too distracted with scanning Alex's thought to find out why he's changed to sense Greycrow getting into position. At least he finally finished the job he didn't get right 30 plus years ago.

But the major break-out was Nanny's crazy ass!! And did we just find out she's a SISTA?! Was that a brown arm we seen? Can we finally add another black woman into the short list of delusional/ "evil" geniuses with Deadly Nightshade?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Liked the issue. Liked arc. The characters surprisingly work well together, just proving that any character can work with the right creative team. I can say I was let down with Maddie's "death" again. Maybe she was too distracted with scanning Alex's thought to find out why he's changed to sense Greycrow getting into position. At least he finally finished the job he didn't get right 30 plus years ago.

But the major break-out was Nanny's crazy ass!! And did we just find out she's a SISTA?! Was that a brown arm we seen? Can we finally add another black woman into the short list of delusional/ "evil" geniuses with Deadly Nightshade?
    Oh you may be right? Is nanny about to become a household name? more likely than you think

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    If Bishop is allowed to be here, then Malcolm and Randall should, too.
    Does anybody *want* Macolm and Randall back?

I mean, sure, Fixx and Shard, and maybe Archer and Graystone, but M@R are super-dull.

BANNED

This book is just so fun. That's something missing from a lot of the Dawn titles. I hope it gets to continue on for a while with the same concentration on a focused plot and sheer fun.

Psylocke makes me miss Betsy as Psylocke, but I'm happy it's Kwannon. Love that Wildchild wants to be her guard doggo <3 Reminds me of when Betsy had Demon Bear in her pocket. Psylocke looks fierce, but I guess it wasn't exclusive to Betsy that artists just don't know or refuse to draw a Japanese face.

Also Sinister commenting on Nanny's lips cracked me tf up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Maddie, Stryfe, X-Man, Joseph... There's a story arc in there....
    Kinda makes me wonder what happens if Gabby ever dies since she’s a clone of Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Oh you may be right? Is nanny about to become a household name? more likely than you think

The potential is too great for Nanny. An older mutant who was locked in a suit because she tried to sabotage the Right's anti-mutant agenda. Dedicated to rescuing mutant children but went a little nuts from being locked in her egg. It's gold.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Love that Wildchild wants to be her guard doggo
    How long before Wild Child tries to hump Psylocke's leg?

"teleports behind you"

Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Incredible Member

Greycrow is quickly becoming the stand out character of this entire new era.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    "teleports behind you"

Bravo, 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Does anybody *want* Macolm and Randall back?

I mean, sure, Fixx and Shard, and maybe Archer and Graystone, but M@R are super-dull.
    They never had a chance to shine AT ALL. They were created with the intention to die so that Bishop could join the X-Men. Bring them back so they can have another shot at being something. Anything is possible with the right writer..