Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Emma invited Adrienne in. She failed her students and projected her failure onto her sister.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Emma invited Adrienne in. She failed her students and projected her failure onto her sister.

Adrienne got what she deserved. If we are supposed to feel sorry bc Emma stopped her permanently from ever being able to hurt more of the children, then well I dont. She deserved a medal. Anyone that intentionally murders kids needs to be put down

Adrienne and Emma should have faced trials for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think they are revealing something about Sinister's cloning methods that he deliberately creates the clones to be more mentally unstable! The reason Greycrow is acting so different is because he died and was resurrected on Krakoa without anything to force him under Sinister's control! So we are gradually seeing what Greycrow is like when he is more mentally unstable! This mission, he wanted his former team mates to all be resurrected on Krakoa without any of the manipulation and taint that Sinister embedded in them!
    Why would he create clones less stable than they already were? Considering the type of work he had them doing they couldn't have been mentally stable in the first place
    If we start shoulda woulda couldas we'll be here all day
    GrindrStone(D)

Astonishing Member

I mean I don't think anyone's denying Emma's villainess past but like it or not she's been more ally/teammate to the X-Men then foe and attempts to revert her back to her villain roots has been met with backlash. Emma works best as a character who is intelligent, arrogant, and completely comfortable working in the grey areas which at times can put her at odds with her teammates who are a part of the Morally High club.

Slaver. Murderer. Rapist. Child trafficker. Capitalist. Child endangerment. Mind control.

Lock her up!

Mind control? LOL...nearly every telepath powerful enough to have that skill has been guilty of that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Mind control? LOL...nearly every telepath powerful enough to have that skill has been guilty of that
    Charles Xavier in the lead

Incredible Member

Slaver. Murderer. Rapist. Child trafficker. Capitalist. Child endangerment. Mind control.

Lock her up!
    You forgot animal cruelty.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I mean I don't think anyone's denying Emma's villainess past but like it or not she's been more ally/teammate to the X-Men then foe and attempts to revert her back to her villain roots has been met with backlash. Emma works best as a character who is intelligent, arrogant, and completely comfortable working in the grey areas which at times can put her at odds with her teammates who are a part of the Morally High club.
    Some fans are loud. Just that

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Impossible be a TP and never use it to mind control