Yey, this was a great issue! I was apreensive after the past GS issues were more focused on developing future plotlines than character work, but this was more or less the perfect mix of both.

Storm starts off the issue resigned to hoping for a miracle about her status, but Monet comes to the rescue. She and Doug have found two people who may have the solution to the problem: an AIM employee and Fantomex, and all they need is... money. There is a fun couple of pages where Fanto and Monet argue about the payment and Storm ends the conversation with a stunning display of her powers, stating that her life is the only important thing at stake.

So this is what at the heart of the story: Storm fighting and valuing her life above any other kind of solution ie. getting ressurected. The solution is more straightforward - they travel to a machine at the heart of The World which can separate the virus from Storm - but the character moments are what makes this issue great. We get various good moments with Storm fighting inside The World, leading the team and interacting with Monet; Doug and his cool new Warlock armor; funny Doug and Monet interactions (a pairing I didn't know I needed until now!) - she calls him the mutant version of Bambi; and more hinting towards future plotlines with Fantomex and Weapon XV. Both Fantomex and the AIM employee chose to stay inside The World.

(One curious thing is that the other characters don't seem very fazed about the presence of Warlock, which was a big surprise to Magik a few issues ago...?)

So the plot and the character voices are good, but this issue is even better thanks to Dauterman's art. He really brought his A game here. Storm, Monet and Doug have never looked better, and the locations from The World are appropriately out of this world (pun intended). There is also a page where Storm is stuck on the machine getting freed from the vírus that really reminded of how Bachalo illustrated the Mummudrai way back in Carey's X-Men, which brings us other questions... We see Doug speak to the virus at the end of the issue, and they say they'll see eachother again. Oh dear.