Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    And thereeeeee goes my sense of escapism
    Mine is still healthy, virus free and in tact.

I'm immune to LSoD (lack of suspension of disbelief) LOL
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Omg, please do not bring some bs WHO propaganda into a comic book thread. By that logic Cable, Doug, and Warlock should all be launched into an incinerator.
    Especially Warlock...he's a walking "virus"
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Omg, please do not bring some bs WHO propaganda into a comic book thread. By that logic Cable, Doug, and Warlock should all be launched into an incinerator.
    I mean.....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    What does that have to do with her costume especially since she's been classified as an Omega Level telepath and is a powerhouse in X-Force?
    It's a costume she wore as a teenager and when I see it I harken back to the days when she would faint right after telekinetically setting the dinner table. If she had to go retro she might as well have put on the standard yellow/blue X-Men uniform. Hell, I even welcome her donning the Teen Jean version. At least it was modern...

Last edited by Micabe; 09-18-2020 at 07:54 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    After everything she said in this issue, I think it would be hilarious if Storm is killed off the next time we see her and she has to go through the resurrection proecss
    Funny still would be her "Last Will and Testament" stating do not resuscitate under any circumstance.