Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It looks pretty solid, but I do miss the cyberpunk aesthetics from entries like 6, 7, etc.

FF7Remake going off-script and rewriting the story has left me pretty cold, so I'm hoping this one can scratch that FF itch for me.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

https://www.gameinformer.com/feature...-cry-dev-ryota

Them's fighting words.

They should do a DMC X Ff16 to settle the debate...

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I played the demo and love it.
    My Forum check it out

I completely avoided the demo other than general opinions on it and now a few hours in I am really enjoying it, easily the best new mainline FF game in years going by early impressions
    Last edited by Hiromi; 06-23-2023 at 01:14 AM.

I haven't had a chance to play too much of it, but so far I like it. It definitely doesn't feel like an RPG, but a full-on action game, but we won't hold that against it.

I've just accepted that this is the direction Final Fantasy has been going for a while now, at least it's still fun.

Okay Eikons are easily the best thing they've done with Summons in so long as I can remember

This story is pretty dark.

The one side quest where…

spoilers:
    …the “Nobleman” sends Bearers to pretend to save his son from wolves, but it’s really for the boy to get his rocks off watching the Bearers die, and the one non-a bearer NPC dude is like “oof, gotta bury some more”…
    end of spoilers

…sheesh.

I am enjoying FF16, but I will say its progression system is pretty light compared to FF15's progression system.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-08-2023 at 10:06 PM.
    My Forum check it out