Quote Originally Posted by JAK View Post
That's a good question! I don't read many comics beyond Superman, so I'm not the best person to ask - but getting Tom Taylor or Tom King (I know he's done some stories, just not the main line) on the books might be interesting.

But honestly, I'd like to find a group to put together for a sort of neo-Triangle team. People who work well together but have different ways of looking at things. That way you get the best of both worlds.
Tom Taylor is another choice that I believe will do Superman justice. I think people here forget that while he writes Injustice, he also writes a well Superman in DCEased and he writes an incredible run on Laura Kinney in All-New Wolverine and Peter in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. The problem with Injustice is I believe with Ed Boon and WB who imposed that shitty story to him, but even then he did a hell out of job to make those Injustice comics well written for trash concept. Tom King is a much better choice then Tom Taylor, because of his personall-story fits Clark better. But, I believe after HiC and Batman, people won't expect him on big flagship book for a while and not to mention with New Gods movie on horizon, we will see him on more prestige format books. But, a Black Label book about Superman by him would be nice though.

A triangle team would be nice if it's like BND Spider-Man or 52. Because three books for one stories would be overkill.