Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yeah this is totally on a M o S level where thousands of people would realistically be dead and property damage in the billions.
    That was entirely on Zod fyi. Both from his machine, then his preventing of Clark trying to take the fight out of the city(dude even got Zod into space just for Zod to bring him right back to the city, dude was bound and determined to fight Supes in Metropolis.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

  2. #32
    Astonishing Member Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I mean, Captain Marvel left the Justice League, partly, because of Superman's behavior in that episode.

    Superman going too far was whole point of the episode.

    Now Superman punching Darkseid through multiple building and creating a big crater by smacking him into the ground for a cool visual while asking us to not think about the property damage. That's a bit more extreme version of the wrecked truck.
    I might be biased from growing up on the cartoons, but DCAU Supes will always be my favourite.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Physically grabbing an released Black Hole to stop it is like throwing a sandwich at Galactus to stop him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Every time you say the name of some kind of nonsense martial art, an angel gets its wings, and Val Armorr learns the martial art, retroactively founds it, then super karates the angel unconscious with it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

  3. #33
    Courage looks like this Powerboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    That was entirely on Zod fyi. Both from his machine, then his preventing of Clark trying to take the fight out of the city(dude even got Zod into space just for Zod to bring him right back to the city, dude was bound and determined to fight Supes in Metropolis.
    Except that, after they went into orbit, I thought it was Superman who punched Zod back down to Earth?
    This is what courage looks like.

  4. #34
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Except that, after they went into orbit, I thought it was Superman who punched Zod back down to Earth?


    Superman threw Zod up into space. Zod took the fight right back to Earth after throwing a satellite at Clark.

    Also, the fight only wrecked a deceptively small part of Metropolis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqBzNT_llL8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwMwrFipAxQ

    The destruction just seems like more than it was due to the spaceship's gravity hammering the city while Clark was on the other side of the planet fighting the other one to shut it down.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  5. #35
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    13,881

    Default

    Anyway to get back on topic, I see Clark adapting fairly well. Knowing that there are other Superhumans out there earlier will make it easier on Clark to adapt and reveal himself. SHIELD's probably gonna track him down early on anyway. If Lois can do it, Natasha can do it, and they can offer training or something to help him explore his powers and adapt. I think Thor will get along well with him. At worst, Tony's gonna be himself, but if everybody else can put up with him, so can Clark.

    The real problem comes from this: What'll happen if Loki or Wanda mind whammy Clark?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  6. #36
    Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    441

    Default

    He's probably immediately absorbed into the Avengers after they see his speed and sheer physical dominance. Even as of MOS his physicals are just vastly superior to everyone sans Thor, and as of JL he's faster and would be the teams powerhouse. Its difficult to say where he'd end up during the IW crisis assuming he ended up on Titan and followed Stark's plan its likely it would've ended there as Thanos would've had his arm ripped off. Pre-IW he'd probably have sided with Cap and Tony's team would've been squashed in the airport battle and MCU Earth would've had to have found a way to deal with him as those protocols would've been impossible to enforce on a being like him. More or less all of the villains in the MCU would be annihilated in a confrontation with him

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •