Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Yeah this is totally on a M o S level where thousands of people would realistically be dead and property damage in the billions.
    That was entirely on Zod fyi. Both from his machine, then his preventing of Clark trying to take the fight out of the city(dude even got Zod into space just for Zod to bring him right back to the city, dude was bound and determined to fight Supes in Metropolis.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I mean, Captain Marvel left the Justice League, partly, because of Superman's behavior in that episode.

Superman going too far was whole point of the episode.

Now Superman punching Darkseid through multiple building and creating a big crater by smacking him into the ground for a cool visual while asking us to not think about the property damage. That's a bit more extreme version of the wrecked truck.
    I might be biased from growing up on the cartoons, but DCAU Supes will always be my favourite.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    That was entirely on Zod fyi. Both from his machine, then his preventing of Clark trying to take the fight out of the city(dude even got Zod into space just for Zod to bring him right back to the city, dude was bound and determined to fight Supes in Metropolis.
    Except that, after they went into orbit, I thought it was Superman who punched Zod back down to Earth?
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Except that, after they went into orbit, I thought it was Superman who punched Zod back down to Earth?

Superman threw Zod up into space. Zod took the fight right back to Earth after throwing a satellite at Clark.

Also, the fight only wrecked a deceptively small part of Metropolis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqBzNT_llL8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwMwrFipAxQ

The destruction just seems like more than it was due to the spaceship's gravity hammering the city while Clark was on the other side of the planet fighting the other one to shut it down.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Anyway to get back on topic, I see Clark adapting fairly well. Knowing that there are other Superhumans out there earlier will make it easier on Clark to adapt and reveal himself. SHIELD's probably gonna track him down early on anyway. If Lois can do it, Natasha can do it, and they can offer training or something to help him explore his powers and adapt. I think Thor will get along well with him. At worst, Tony's gonna be himself, but if everybody else can put up with him, so can Clark.

The real problem comes from this: What'll happen if Loki or Wanda mind whammy Clark?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Fantastic Member Spiritualcramp's Avatar

He's probably immediately absorbed into the Avengers after they see his speed and sheer physical dominance. Even as of MOS his physicals are just vastly superior to everyone sans Thor, and as of JL he's faster and would be the teams powerhouse. Its difficult to say where he'd end up during the IW crisis assuming he ended up on Titan and followed Stark's plan its likely it would've ended there as Thanos would've had his arm ripped off. Pre-IW he'd probably have sided with Cap and Tony's team would've been squashed in the airport battle and MCU Earth would've had to have found a way to deal with him as those protocols would've been impossible to enforce on a being like him. More or less all of the villains in the MCU would be annihilated in a confrontation with him