Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    So since you brought up Remy and Rogue in the other thread I guess that means the writers are still open to more suggestions on them. I just want to draw attention back to a post I made back on page 5. About potential love interests to start both of them off before they find each other. (Reminder not all this needs a reply but just some stuff you can add to your notes if you want to take them to the people.)

I mentioned I wanted Gambit to be a flirt. Flirt with Jean with Storm (though storm and Gambit are friends. He still flirts just to make her a little uncomfortable as is his personality.) and others just because he likes to with his close female friends. I think One thing that could help Rogue trust Gambit is the fact someone like Storm does. They always say having female friends is a good indicator that a man is good to women, even if the guy's personality can be obnoxious or overbearing or childish.

And I said how Wolverine might actually be a good love choice potentially because he's a big enough presence that it can be built as an actual threat to Romy. But based on age maybe it's just Rogue has a crush on him or someone else. Like maybe Logan reminds her of the good old boys back home and has regeneration so she likes that she can't hurt him as much.

And as I said Wolverine and Gambit is one of my favorite "almost friendships" maybe in briefings or when hanging out they have a vibe. It doesn't even have to be a big main friendship. Just something we see every now and then throughout episodes.

And like i said the thing that makes Rogue choose Remy is him proving its more than flirting with romance but also moments of genuine concern and risks to help her. Things done out of caring not necessarily romantic love.

I want times where they have to team up on missions just the two of them with some good dialogue.

I want Rogue to steal Gambits powers at least once and throw some cards.

I want to see a moment where Rogue absorbs a ugly mutant and Gambit still says she's beautiful

I want Rogue to say she hates him

I want Remy to have a 10 pack, nice shoulders and handsome and Rogue to be dummy thiccc with a girl next door vibe.

Idk I'm just naming off random thoughts just in case you're looking for something specific
    I never had the chance to reply to this, so let me do it now...

I haven't yet passed this info on, only because I do want to develop a solid idea for your suggestion. Everyone's big on Gambit/Rogue, however I see incredible potential for suggesting this development for Rogue and Remy. So... if we suggest this we need to have a basic, solid idea.

With knowledge of how Gambit joins the team, he's definitely rough around the edges, very much a scoundrel. I think making him flirt a lot with Jean is a good idea, cuz of what becomes of them later on, and the fact she's unable to penetrate him psionically, would make her very irritated, down right hate him at first. Storm has a developed story with Gambit so, she just ignores him. That would play into... why there's this push for Thunderbird/Storm. Without doubt, they grow extremely close, regardless if they become a pair or not. I think that Storm's association with Gambit is a good start for Rogue to soften up to him.

Age won't be a problem between Rogue and Wolverine. In this story, they start of as kids (Logan has a unique character twist, similar to Steve Rogers) so... Rogue can literally be liking on Logan with no age thing. Aamof, on the table is a tragic plot for an alternate universe where, Remy had to... "sacrifice" himself, and from... where he winds up, he manipulates causality so Rogue would find a new life with Logan. So... starting off hinting something between Rogue and Logan can definitely play into the future. I think it would be good if Gambit and Logan started off as enemies, and circumstances bring them to "frienemies" status. It would show how Gambit develops within the X-Men, and how different he is from the others.

I agree that Rogue only warms up to Remy, once he proves his flirts are honest and based on instances of how much he cares, and risks for her. That definitely shows something developing.

On your wants:

1. I believe we'll get plenty of those moments, where its just the two of them, on assignment, dialog and all.

2. LOL that'd be cool

3. That would esp be good like, it happens right before the special occ. I've mentioned before, and she's super distraught over how she looks, and Gambit comes in, asks her to still be his princess for the night.

4. Oh the way I've heard their relationship to be, she's gonna say that, more than once lol

5. After the time skip, we should get some nice, bodacious designs for their adult selves.

We are gonna talk more about relationships in this thread, Gambit/Rogue being very important and key to crucial plot points through out the arcs.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I think you and I agree on some of the choices and offer many characters for the community to choose from, which is great!

Paragon is the female Him, Adam, or most known as Warlock, but her powers are different. She is super-strong and fires high-energy blasts. She can fly and has met Starhawk before, so there is a tie there. She has golden/orange skin. But she has nothing to do with the Brood.

Lol, Polaris as the Emerald Witch.

I really like Starhawk character and with his cosmic awareness, he could help guide the team.

You are correct about Vulcan having Omega-level energy powers and that could certainly help in space.
    Yeah I said before cosmic stuff isn't my strength when it comes to marvel xmen. I mostly focused on gambit related stuff but since he has his own story going on with Rogue and stuff supposedly I had to really think about a lot of different characters. And even had to go researching for more knowledge so it's good there are people who can pull out all these characters I'm not really intimate with knowing lol.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    I never had the chance to reply to this, so let me do it now...

I haven't yet passed this info on, only because I do want to develop a solid idea for your suggestion. Everyone's big on Gambit/Rogue, however I see incredible potential for suggesting this development for Rogue and Remy. So... if we suggest this we need to have a basic, solid idea.

With knowledge of how Gambit joins the team, he's definitely rough around the edges, very much a scoundrel. I think making him flirt a lot with Jean is a good idea, cuz of what becomes of them later on, and the fact she's unable to penetrate him psionically, would make her very irritated, down right hate him at first. Storm has a developed story with Gambit so, she just ignores him. That would play into... why there's this push for Thunderbird/Storm. Without doubt, they grow extremely close, regardless if they become a pair or not. I think that Storm's association with Gambit is a good start for Rogue to soften up to him.

Age won't be a problem between Rogue and Wolverine. In this story, they start of as kids (Logan has a unique character twist, similar to Steve Rogers) so... Rogue can literally be liking on Logan with no age thing. Aamof, on the table is a tragic plot for an alternate universe where, Remy had to... "sacrifice" himself, and from... where he winds up, he manipulates causality so Rogue would find a new life with Logan. So... starting off hinting something between Rogue and Logan can definitely play into the future. I think it would be good if Gambit and Logan started off as enemies, and circumstances bring them to "frienemies" status. It would show how Gambit develops within the X-Men, and how different he is from the others.

I agree that Rogue only warms up to Remy, once he proves his flirts are honest and based on instances of how much he cares, and risks for her. That definitely shows something developing.

On your wants:

1. I believe we'll get plenty of those moments, where its just the two of them, on assignment, dialog and all.

2. LOL that'd be cool

3. That would esp be good like, it happens right before the special occ. I've mentioned before, and she's super distraught over how she looks, and Gambit comes in, asks her to still be his princess for the night.

4. Oh the way I've heard their relationship to be, she's gonna say that, more than once lol

5. After the time skip, we should get some nice, bodacious designs for their adult selves.

We are gonna talk more about relationships in this thread, Gambit/Rogue being very important and key to crucial plot points through out the arcs.
    I'll be honest of all the cool stuff you said about Remy and Rogue the thing that peaked my interest a lot was the Wolverine twist. Part of me really wants to ask but other part of me really wants to be surprised when it comes out. I just always liked Gambit and Wolverine cause they remind me of my jock days where you had your friends who you weren't having emotional support but you guys just vibed based on common circumstance and morals and stuff lol

So for relationship stuff I think Remys flirting was always about getting prize but with Rogue it ends up about gaining her respect. As Steve Carell said once they are "the perfect combination of sexy and cute"

3. I want to say I wish I used a different word rather than ugly. Might be too harsh a word. But like more mutated or changes her skin color or gets Beasts fur or something that makes her look not like her self. But eventually returns to normal and she has her princess night or whatever is written. I can't really write romance so I'll leave it to the professionals lol.

4. also her pet name him, does he get to keep "swamp rat" moniker? Or his "Gumbo" from Wolverine? These are the real questions lol

Here's my thoughts on the discussion, and means to clear some fog:

And yeah the team was just a lineup of characters I know mostly that are energy based. So there’s a little tunnel vision in who I went with. I tried to find characters who don’t seem to have their full arc yet to give them some screen time a bit but if people have other ideas for the team I think other people will be able to find others (should note Silver Surfer and Quasar are energy characters on the original Annihilators but I felt Silver Surfer might have other storylines. But idk the full story or anything yet lol)

I was also thinking of Oracle for the team as a female energy gal. She’s in the Shi’ar empire with Vulcan and Gladiator Though to be honest I could totally see the team being all male and kinda like a boy band. But yeah thanks for letting us know the writer liked it. Let’s see if we can get them to write Gladiator saying “I’m putting together a team”
    Yep so... the focus is on "energy beings" because of Phoenix's archnemesis "Cosmic Rival" being of "alien" cosmic energy, or energy "alien" to the cosmic hierarchy. While Silver Surfer is perfect for this team honestly, I know the writers got him down for other more solo plots.

LOL I'd definitely get the writers to write that line in lol

Good point about Vulcan. I kinda pictured him like the Raphael of the group. Anger gets in his way a lot but maybe he has a arc of redemption or maybe an arc to villainy. Or maybe he starts as a villain but joins the team later after he and gladiator make up. A Gladiator Vulcan Clark/Lex from smallville brotherly relationship could be cool. Or Anakin/obi wan lol
    Vulcan has an interesting role way down the line. This could be the perfect time to introduce him. Due to "The Cosmic Rival's" narrative and its key role in Vulcan's, Havok's and Cyclops' brotherhood being important for later, bringing Vulcan in at some point is inevitable anyway. Plus... he's supposed to be the most antagonistic of the brothers, with Havok having the most logic. He could be a villain, then joins the team, that's an idea on the table to me.

I stayed away from Psychics, like Oracle, because we have all the Phoenix-Characters in all of those story arcs.

Still not sold on Vulcan. what about Captain Marvel, Paragon and add Photon (Monica Rambeau)? Photon has many useful energy powers.
    I don't feel we have to completely run from psychics. Having one would make sense as, the Annihilators formed due to Phoenix's extreme difficulty with its/her rivaling entity. Oracle could be an interesting additioni imo since she's Shi'ar, she wields energy, but is also psionic so she could be a liason between the team and the Phoenix. That's an intersting relationship just thinking.

Vulcan doesn't have to be on this team. It may offer so good development tho for "Cosmic Rival" and its/his association with the Summers Brothers.

Captain Marvel and Photon have history with the "Cosmic Rival" so it would make solid sense for them to get involved.

Just my initial ideas. I am not trying to balance the team with M/F, so much as trying to get some great female characters onto the team. All just ideas so far, do not have my mind set on any character but here is what I got:

I really like these 3 characters to be on the team:
    1) Quasar: Would be great in the story, a "must-have"
    2) Gladiator: Needed muscle and other space powers
    3) Havok: His powers have never been explored much, but in space, he will really absorb and emit mega-powerful blasts.

Possible choices but not ones I have my mind set on:
    Starhawk (Starkar); a cosmic character with many powers
    Captain Marvel (Carol)
    Photon .
    Paragon, her high super-strength, flight, energy powers
    Bishop:
    Polaris: Energy powers plus her magnetic abilities; relationship plus or angst with Havok

For me, ones I do not see being on this team:
    Silver Surfer
    Star Dancer
    Beta ray
    Ikon
    I feel those first three are a given. Not too certain on Bishop more I think on it, but yet... he's kinda cool so... Starhawk would be cool. Polaris would be a no, cuz her plot is tied up with Magneto, back on earth. She plays an important role for Rogue's... um... deterred future arc. Beta Ray Bill is gonna be tied up in his own introduction as the new Thor (Thor Odinson is one of the heroes to become "unavailable" after the Phoenix Trilogy).

Also, this IS Gladiator. For his team to be male dominant wouldn't be surprising so... no need for a perfect balance imo

Starhawk is an interesting choice he is unique. I do think Photon is an interesting choice as her powers offer something unique. They work in ways no one else’s does

I don’t personally know the story of anything Silver Surfer is in so I didn’t put him in, even though he is a original member.
    Maybe he could be put in depending how popular he is among the writers but like I said he could have a completely different storyline going on.

I do feel Captain Marvel makes sense on the team. Maybe the writers can write her better than the way marvel writers write her that makes them have to keep rebooting her book.

I’m not much up on Paragon honestly she looks like something out of the new brood in google images lol.

Polaris tbh I just can’t look at without thinking did Scarlett witch go green? Lol

I am trying to honor the original intent of the group of being an assembly of cosmic badasses while trying to include the specific plot of this story. I personally think Vulcan fits perfrctly and has a personality no one else does and brings omega level powers. Bishop was the one I was wondering if he belonged there on the omega scale. But his absorption was something I felt was unique. Havok even though he’s from earth he is technically invulnerable to a lot of space radiation and stuff and could absorb stars and stuff. I’m not really sure how far Bishops powers can go BUT he had time travel experience and I thought maybe that could be handy somehow

I personally would put Vulcan over all those choices for lots of reasons but it’s all about community
    Silver Surfer as mentioned will be involved I think in his own adventures more. The chief, who is a woman btw, was also not impressed with Captain Marvel's film, so I know she'd "fix" this character and do a better job.

Now we could include Paragon... and it turns out, SHE'S actually a Brood changeling... PLOT TWIST. Also, that could be part of the intro to the Brood. Also... I do feel like... we possibly could get Vulcan on board.

I like the idea of the Annihilators and Blastaar, etc.

The characters listed are great for this team. I wonder about Vulcan though, since I see him as more of a villain. Captain Marvel would be great addition in terms of look, energy powers and strength.

Another female character I was thinking of is....Her, also known as Kismet, Ayesha or Paragon. I think "Paragon" is the best name. She has high-energy and super-strength and is a cosmic character. Paragon knows Quasar and participated with Quasar in "Operation Galactic Storm" in the early 1990's.

Adding Paragon would also add a second female character out of the 6 or 7 total characters. She has a distinct, alien look which would work with Gladiator's alien look.
    Now... Vulcan could be start off as a villain (or be a villain) that is trying to harvest the estranged cosmic energy left behind by "Cosmic Rival". Remember, there were Mutants that benefited from "Cosmic Rival" and was pro- its/his cause. Vulcan could be one of them, and the Annihilators are trying to stop him???

Paragon sounds more and more like a good add! Esp if she knows Quasar.

I love the brainstorming, I'll talk more on it later today

Default About Giraud...

Hey I got a msg from chief herself about what Phoenixx9 and I discussed in regards to Giraud.

She said "hmm... give me a minute on that..."

LOL like... I had to interject that. I'll keep everyone updated on that

Oh and most had since replied back on the Annihilators plot idea, and stated they loved it, most familiar with the Annihilators said they'd be rly interested in a revamped vers so... not sure if I've mentioned that. Yup, I'll stay on it with updates

Hey I got a msg from chief herself about what Phoenixx9 and I discussed in regards to Giraud.

Oh and most had since replied back on the Annihilators plot idea, and stated they loved it, most familiar with the Annihilators said they'd be rly interested in a revamped vers so... not sure if I've mentioned that. Yup, I'll stay on it with updates
    Thanks for the update.

Hope this is good news!

Mighty Member

Can someone remind me what the plot is regarding Giraud again? I don't recall where he might be active in the story. He seems like a cool character

Hey great. If they have any suggestions for the roster or want to pass along guidelines it'd be awesome

Mighty Member

Here's my thoughts on the discussion, and means to clear some fog:

Yep so... the focus is on "energy beings" because of Phoenix's archnemesis "Cosmic Rival" being of "alien" cosmic energy, or energy "alien" to the cosmic hierarchy. While Silver Surfer is perfect for this team honestly, I know the writers got him down for other more solo plots.
    Well that clears up the Silver Surfer question lol

LOL I'd definitely get the writers to write that line in lol
    Lol let's say it's something that could actually happen. I think the best way would be to play with it a bit. Like whoever Gladiator asks first to join the team says something about "that's so cringe dude" or "what a stupid line" Because apparently one thing with the Annihilators in the comics is they hated their name at first because they thought it made them sound too much like the Avengers. so I think small nods to the Avengers actively dismantlaling the tropes or twisting it in some way would be a good way to keep some distance between the teams. kinda like that show The Boys where they actively try to turn every trope on its head. I'm not saying we gotta go all the way into that subversive genre but just hints of it could work.

Vulcan has an interesting role way down the line. This could be the perfect time to introduce him. Due to "The Cosmic Rival's" narrative and its key role in Vulcan's, Havok's and Cyclops' brotherhood being important for later, bringing Vulcan in at some point is inevitable anyway. Plus... he's supposed to be the most antagonistic of the brothers, with Havok having the most logic. He could be a villain, then joins the team, that's an idea on the table to me.
    Yeah and with Hickman kinda revamping omega level mutants and shrinking the number down Vulcan is in a lot of rare company in terms of power. I especially like how he can sap other's energy powers.

I don't feel we have to completely run from psychics. Having one would make sense as, the Annihilators formed due to Phoenix's extreme difficulty with its/her rivaling entity. Oracle could be an interesting additioni imo since she's Shi'ar, she wields energy, but is also psionic so she could be a liason between the team and the Phoenix. That's an intersting relationship just thinking.
    There's definitely a lot of psychics who can be used, I was just thinking "wouldn't an energy team have energy counters?" Or would they be a team specifically for energy needs. Like shod you add energy dampeners to the team? Vulcan can do stuff like that a bit but maybe more should be added. But idk I feel like this might need further brainstorming to solve and input from the writers

Captain Marvel and Photon have history with the "Cosmic Rival" so it would make solid sense for them to get involved.
    Yep can't deny there is power there that has potential

I feel those first three are a given. Not too certain on Bishop more I think on it, but yet... he's kinda cool so... Starhawk would be cool. Polaris would be a no, cuz her plot is tied up with Magneto, back on earth. She plays an important role for Rogue's... um... deterred future arc. Beta Ray Bill is gonna be tied up in his own introduction as the new Thor (Thor Odinson is one of the heroes to become "unavailable" after the Phoenix Trilogy).
    Yeah I feel like for Bishop to get on the team, there might need to be a secondary reason for him to be there other than his powers...like his time travel expertise. I'm debating him in my head but I think it's a wild card that depends on other moves first.

I think Starhawk is interesting. Question: since he seems to have strong ties to Guardians of the Galaxy are they going to be around during this time frame or are they coming later on?

Also, this IS Gladiator. For his team to be male dominant wouldn't be surprising so... no need for a perfect balance imo
    For me one thing I thought about looking up Gladiator lore stuff I came across a picture where I saw it and was like "huh Gladiator has Arnold Schwarzenegger's jawline." And I thought about the Brood and the movie Predator. And just how similar Arnold and Gladiator's demeanor was. And I started thinking about why the new movies of predator don't work as well as the original. I realize the reason the original movie worked was because it was satirizing those 80s masculinity movies like Rambo and stuff. Not fully satire but it's about how these tough as nails rescue soldiers go up against a enemy they don't think they can beat. You watch these top of the line heroes start to fall to these moments of fear and panic. The movie worked because it kinda parodied the badass trope and interwove it to go from a ultra badass movie to a fight for your life survival horror movie (you described the Brood as going to have a horror element). It's why I said Captain Marvel would actually work for this. Because she tries so hard to be a badass maybe a moment of fear or panic can make her character more relatable or something.

The chief, who is a woman btw, was also not impressed with Captain Marvel's film, so I know she'd "fix" this character and do a better job.
    I'll be honest I haven't seen the movie. So yeah. But also I haven't even seen Endgame properly or Antman and the Wasp either. It's more that I'm kinda just burned out with the MCU Marvel formula in general. For Carol I meant more in the comics. How her book keeps getting rebooted due to bad sales due to bad writing.

Now we could include Paragon... and it turns out, SHE'S actually a Brood changeling... PLOT TWIST. Also, that could be part of the intro to the Brood. Also... I do feel like... we possibly could get Vulcan on board.
    Ok calm down there M Night Shamylan lol. But yeah it's a twist. I just don't know enough about her character to know if it will be something met with backlash from her fans. I have my Joss Whedon "kill the character you love" artistic sadistic side but I also don't want to hurt a character people might really love.

Now... Vulcan could be start off as a villain (or be a villain) that is trying to harvest the estranged cosmic energy left behind by "Cosmic Rival". Remember, there were Mutants that benefited from "Cosmic Rival" and was pro- its/his cause. Vulcan could be one of them, and the Annihilators are trying to stop him???
    That's possible or maybe there are several people looking for the energy. Maybe some kind of free for all kinda thing. It's possible. I do want to establish some kind of bond between Gladiator and Vulcan. Maybe their time at the Sh'iar overlap or something. He doesn't like following orders but Gladiator does. Idk its possible.

I love the brainstorming, I'll talk more on it later today

Kk thanks
    Last edited by Gripstir; 09-30-2020 at 04:07 PM.

Can someone remind me what the plot is regarding Giraud again? I don't recall where he might be active in the story. He seems like a cool character

Hey great. If they have any suggestions for the roster or want to pass along guidelines it'd be awesome
    I've been talking about Giraud mainly with Phoenixx9 as we wound up talking about him in PMs. I will bring him to the forefront of convos very soon.

I will say Giraud's story takes place in an alternate universe, where he becomes Phoenix, and there's gonna be a lot more exploration of him as Phoenix.

They told me someone would get back with me on their opinions, today, so waiting for that msg

I think Starhawk is interesting. Question: since he seems to have strong ties to Guardians of the Galaxy are they going to be around during this time frame or are they coming later on?
    To quickly answer, the GOTG are introduced early enough to where we meet them as kids. They are introduced I think in Arc II, and we get their story all the way into the Phoenix Trilogy. They're supposed to have a lot of plot after the Phoenix Trilogy, but I can't recall too much of what that entails. I do think that they interact with Jean/Phoenix in trying to fix that which Thanos broke.

I'll be getting back to your post a little later today

Default Omg she actually did it...

Ya'll she DREW GIRAUD.

After sharing Phoenixx9's idea, she told me "I'll get back to that" and she actually DREW IT. She's very busy, Idk how she pulled that off so soon.

I'm in chat right now, but I'll try to post it sometime today

Thanks for the update.

Hope this is good news!
    SHE DREW HIM. That's what she did. It's spectacular, I'm gonna post it after my chat meeting

Mighty Member

SHE DREW HIM. That's what she did. It's spectacular, I'm gonna post it after my chat meeting
    Interesting

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!

That is Phoenix Phantastic!

Now you just know I HAVE to see it!!

Wow, Wow, Wow!!!

That is Phoenix Phantastic!

Now you just know I HAVE to see it!!
    Interesting
    Yeah so, the other day or so I msg'd all the writers about the inclusion of a new idea for Phoenix IX. It was well received overall. Some stated that... the idea of "The Gold Phoenix" could outshine other hosts, and that led to some arguments. Mostly over how would the Gold Phoenix compare to the White Phoenix. I like what chief writer said and how she said it "I personally don't want to the Phoenix narrative to focus on who's more powerful than who, but rather the hero's journey of self by becoming their best as Phoenix".

She indicated she liked the idea of the Gold Phoenix, but I had NO idea she'd go draw it. She says that, as busy as she was, the idea was highly inspired and so novel, that she couldn't help but put it on paper, to get an idea of what it would be like.

I absolutely love this design! To her... she nitpicked about this being a first draft and that she didn't have time to render the Phoenix Force correctly... This is more a concept than the full vision. Also, this concept work contains a lot of little details that the animation wouldn't have all the time (of course, animating is tricky, so...).

I personally think this is awesome. But yep!

Yeah so, the other day or so I msg'd all the writers about the inclusion of a new idea for Phoenix IX. It was well received overall. Some stated that... the idea of "The Gold Phoenix" could outshine other hosts, and that led to some arguments. Mostly over how would the Gold Phoenix compare to the White Phoenix. I like what chief writer said and how she said it "I personally don't want to the Phoenix narrative to focus on who's more powerful than who, but rather the hero's journey of self by becoming their best as Phoenix".

She indicated she liked the idea of the Gold Phoenix, but I had NO idea she'd go draw it. She says that, as busy as she was, the idea was highly inspired and so novel, that she couldn't help but put it on paper, to get an idea of what it would be like.

I absolutely love this design! To her... she nitpicked about this being a first draft and that she didn't have time to render the Phoenix Force correctly... This is more a concept than the full vision. Also, this concept work contains a lot of little details that the animation wouldn't have all the time (of course, animating is tricky, so...).

I personally think this is awesome. But yep!

THIS... IS... PERFECTION!

While this is EXACTLY how I pictured Giraud, the artwork is beyond what I was imagining! She is a terrific artist!

The eyes, the golden color, the white/black accents, the Phoenix Symbol and the Phoenix Raptor in gold with red waves = TOTALLY-ON-POINT.

I would love to see this on screen just as is---does not need any tweaking or anything (to me).

I also love the fact that the background is not just blank space, but is actually IN SPACE! The setting of stars, planets and Nebulae makes it even more AWESOME.

Giant THANK YOU to all!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 10-01-2020 at 02:03 PM.