Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    Awesome to see more brainstormers for this animated fanon!

Um... some remarks about Kurt should be addressed, wonderful suggestions and tips about his character that I do wanna jump into for sure.

One quick thing, I know this is an "X-Men" thread, but... I do need to spill some of the beans in regards to the Avengers, because their story, introduces (and partially lays the foundation) the X-Men's origins and their overall plot. So, look out for that soon... prolly tonight even
    That is cool! Who does not like some Avengers thrown into the mix? I wonder which Avengers we will see?

I hope some of the more "exotic" ones like Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Mantis, Wonder Man, Yellowjacket and the Wasp!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That is cool! Who does not like some Avengers thrown into the mix? I wonder which Avengers we will see?

I hope some of the more "exotic" ones like Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Mantis, Wonder Man, Yellowjacket and the Wasp!
    Still not rdy yet lol

But to quickly answer, the Avengers has QUITE the development (the most development as a group, so far) and there is a solid team that was created.

The CORE Avengers are MCU inspired: Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Vision, Scarlet Witch (who'll be between Avengers, X-Men and Brotherhood), Quicksilver (between Avengers then X-Factor), Falcon, War Machine, and Black Panther. Tagging along are Rescue (Pepper Potts) and Iron Heart (Riri Williams). Um everything u knew about Riri Williams (if you even know her)... toss it out the window, this version of Riri is totally reimagined.

In addition that we see throughout (and are just as important as the "core" group) Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes, Loki (starting as a villain, then becomes antihero), Spider-Man (Peter and Miles), Ant-Man and Wasp (starts with Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne, then Scott and Hope), Brother Voodoo, Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider... um... Yellowjacket is one of the villains... um... Shuri becomes her own "Black Panther", and plays a major role in the Phoenix Trilogy when she does. OH YES... Adam Warlock is a major character, and thus GOTG are also in this...

Damn... this is way more characters than I thought... and I've NOT even gotten into all of them O_O

Yeah we got plenty of "exotic" characters in all of this ^_^

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Actually Angel was a loner and a hero before he joined the X-Men.

I think the image inducer was created by Tony Stark and he used to use his image as a joke. I remember Xavier chastising him for it and using it like a toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    I don't believe I read that one but can you direct me to what issue of what series that's in to check it out? Sounds interesting

I think Rogue is just a tomboy. She likes to do rough and tumble stuff and talk smack and is sarcastic and all that but at the end of the day she has her breakdowns just like anyone else
    I pretty much agree with the last part but I don't know the issue number of Wolverine I'm afraid. Can anyone else help? I even googled. I don't have the comic near right now.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Actually Angel was a loner and a hero before he joined the X-Men..
    See my post #448 on last page (30). I posted my ideas for Angel where he was a hero and loner before joining the team, which also adds to his air of superiority.

You might like some of my ideas for Angel.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 10-28-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Mighty Member

Hey Gmikey says your pm box is full but non spoilers way to answer is Oliver but idk if the science matches the universe

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Actually Angel was a loner and a hero before he joined the X-Men.

I think the image inducer was created by Tony Stark and he used to use his image as a joke. I remember Xavier chastising him for it and using it like a toy.

I pretty much agree with the last part but I don't know the issue number of Wolverine I'm afraid. Can anyone else help? I even googled. I don't have the comic near right now.
    It's cool I'll sleuth on my own cause it sounds cool. But it's in the Wolverine series? Narrows it down thanks

And yeah Rogue is a fun characteri think I recall something where the inducer was a joke. Maybe it was in xmen evolution

Hey guys, been under the weather, will return shortly!

Incredible Member

I'd suggest making Madelyne Pryor, Jean's twin?

Other thing Rogue Does have a surname. It's D'Ancanto according to the films
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3

I missed you! Sorry to hear you are ill.

Take care and get better!

Mighty Member

Aww man feel better. Yeah with weather change I always get a bit sick myself around this time of year

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post

Other thing Rogue Does have a surname. It's D'Ancanto according to the films
    A twin idea is interesting. I don’t recall how much Sinister is involved the plot but I wonder if that could work

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukiakari1203 View Post
    That's been done as a fanfic.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3246737/1/The-Twin-Greys
    Last edited by Anodyne; 11-06-2020 at 10:11 PM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post

didn't know that, i'll check it out
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    A twin idea is interesting. I don’t recall how much Sinister is involved the plot but I wonder if that could work
    The Greys have twin girls, Mr Sinister steals one to raise as a backup bride for Scott

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post

I used to be super into fan fics. Not so much now but I know how much ideas get taken from fan fiction gets made official. There’s a lot of stuff on the Summers in fan fiction

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]