Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
Here are more actual scenarios. The questions in my previous post for each character were actually not questions, but plot points for story arcs. But anyway, here is more:

Cyclops: He thinks Havok should look and think as he does. (He wonders why Alex does not look more like him). Alex, has a mind of his own and does his own thing. They argue. Often. Then these quarrels turn into physical confrontations, finally involving their powers. The team takes a dim view of this. Members start to take sides. Just s Scott settles things with Alex, he (they) are introduced to Gabriel, and Scott's world goes topsy-turvy again. Things start all over and his anger shows through. The team is really having enough of all this. They wonder why Scott just does not accept and welcome his brother(s). Scott turns to Jean for guidance. Scott feels like he is letting everyone down, Jean included.

Jean: While Scott feels all "doom-and-gloom", Jean is upbeat and light-hearted. She tries her best at everything. Sometimes, she uses her TP to try to have things turn out the way she wants. When it does not, she wonders what happened and why it did not work. Jean likes to read everyone's mind, so that she knows everything is as she thinks it is. She cannot read Remy, which she does not like. She wonders why she cannot. When this happens with John, she pushes herself harder, but he can tell Jean is up to something and gets angry! After this initial incident, Jean wants to try again with John, but is hesitant not because he has a rager, but because she wants to be undetected. So, she thinks about it but has not yet tried it with him. She is trying to come up with a new way that he will not detect. Jean loves that Scott loves her but is also intrigued with Wolvie and likes that he cares for her. Right now, she does not return his love. But by the time she becomes Phoenix, Jean will indeed love Wolvie too.

Nightcrawler: Kurt is a mystery to himself and the others. He tends to self-isolate and is a loner in many things, although he does enjoy (some) people around him, this does not happen much in the beginning, except team assignments. Kurt knows he looks different and believes many people do not accept him. While he does not wonder this about his teammates, he does not want to "push" himself onto them or be a burden. He believes in carrying his weight and while not as powerful as the rest, goes out of his way to make sure he does pull his load. Some of the team members love his German accent and try to learn a little bit of it, which is hilariously funny as they mess up all of the words and then get mad that they cannot get it!

Thunderbird: John is close to Storm and Gambit, whom he trusts and feels a real bond with, yet he and some others are quite the opposite. Jean is just another female to him, but when she tries to probe his mind, he somehow senses she wants to find out something about him, and he explodes! Jean is shocked, at both his attitiude and also that he detected her. She is even more curious now! John, Remy and Storm think that they are the "Power Units" of the team and should have more responsibility. There are times that they want to go on assignments alone and also with each other, but without the rest of the team. Sometimes, the three of them try to make team decisions. This does not sit well at all with Cyclops. These 3, while not aloof like Angel, do see themselves as part of the team but also a separate part from the others---as if the 3 of them are also a team---a team within a team.

Beast: Beast goes on adventures with the team and he sometimes uses inventions, potions, etc to aid them. Most everyone loves Beast and trusts him and turns to him for advice, even if not right away. Beast knows he is powerful, but in light of some of his teammates and enemies, not always the most powerful. He works on (another) serum which further mutates him in a Beastly state. Some of the kids love the new Beast, others are scared of him. These ones that are scared think that he can further mutate them, and they (wonder) shudder to think what it will do to them! Of course, Beast is kind and loving and would Never do that to them. But, Dark Beast has no compunctions to do that to them!!! Bahahahahaha......

Rogue: Rogue is a fun tom-boy type of gal. She is fun-loving with an outgoing personality, but unlike her other appearances, Rogue knows how to cover herself up and prevent unwanted touches from others causing absorptions. This helps this Rogue a lot and she is more able to be herself. She hopes that X or Beast can help her with her powers. She wants to belong somewhere and this might just be the place. She also wants to do good deeds. Gambit is attracted to Rogue.

Angel: I fleshed-out Angel's persona in my last post pretty well in detail. While not the only mutant with wings, he is one of the few. And he feels that he is the only one who has wings AND is so beautiful as if he really is an Angel.

Wolverine: Also fleshed-out in last post, Logan wants to be at the Mansion, but has issues of trust. Some of these issues with X may be justified......

Storm: Storm is part of the trio of herself, Thunderbird and Gambit. Their powers and attitudes are similar in many things and they tend to hang together. They feel that they should be the elite of the group.

Gambit: "Nuff said, lol! Except, I will add that he is part of that trio of the elite. Jean cannot get a good read on him and she hates that!

Prof X: Also detailed in last post. While younger in this adaptation, he is still older than the others and he wants his rules to be followed! Mysteries abound, and more than 1 X-Man is detemined to find out.......I can envision a few characters finding out different things that come out all at once amonst the kids ("well I learned this!" type of moment). Then, what do they do with the info? Does X already know they found out? How does he deal with it...?
Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
So I thought about Storm specifically and what could be done

And I had a idea that kinda involves her relationship to Gambit and the Morlocks.

So in the comics there is a storyline where Storm encounters the Morlocks and fights Callisto, the leader of the morlocks, for control of the group and Storm wins. I said I would totally be ok with Gambits role in the Morlock massacre removed because it doesn't make sense. But I was thinking what if when the X men find out the person who actually feels betrayed by it is Storm instead of Rogue. The fact that Storm is so connected to the Morlocks and views them as her people is what sets her off to kick remy out. I think a betrayal in that sense would make so much more sense for Storm to hate Gambit for it because she vouches for him to join the Xmen, they are friends she has utmost faith in Remys rehabilitation. I think an admonishment by Storm would hurt so much more than the admonishment we got from Rogue. Knowing he was a part of killing HER people, the morlocks, would make more sense

In addition there is a storyline where Storm gets infected with a Brood egg and struggles with that. I wonder what kind of storyline she would have with the Brood arc.

I'm curious when we talk about storm are we going to visit Kenya or Cairo, or rather are there plans yet for those storylines?

In addition Storm would be a good way to introduce Kitty Pryde who they had a relationship with when kitty was a kid. Perhaps a story of Storm rescuing Kitty as a young girl and inspiring Kitty Pryde to eventually Join the xmen
Yaaaayeeeah, so AWESOME plot building, love it a lot! My day is busy again, but I did wanna pop in and say this sounds awesome and... I actually should bridge over ideas from OTHER forums/groups plugged in. But I'll do a much more thorough answer much later in the day

P.S. Phoenixx9 I answered while tired and reading it again, yes I see now those are plot points so lol

P.S. Gripstir your point with Storm is something HIGHLY needed for chief, so thanks for that suggestion!