Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    For me, it has always been Phoenix / Dark Phoenix.

But I know a lot of people say Onslaught due to X-Man, Franklin, Magneto and Charles being combined. I know all of their powers, but I still do not believe Onslaught is as powerful as Phoenix. And don't forget, Onslaught really wanted Jean to tell him about her Phoenix Force experience, hoping to somehow get it. If he was more powerful, he would not have even thought about the Phoenix Force.

Yeah, I am Team Phoenix on this one!
    So if I remember at the time Franklin was still a kid when absorbed by Onslaught and perhaps didn't fully give Onslaught full powers yet. Franklin himself, if we are going by old lore is the most powerful mutant. Which makes sense Onslaught would have been stronger but I think Franklin was so scared and stuff that Onslaught never got to full power

So maybe you are right that Dark Phoenix would have been stronger based on what we saw

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    I got injured the other day so... today, I'm gonna try to get caught up and catch you guys up too

and don't worry about me, its nothing serious
    Oh no! Hope you feel better! Today will be a good day to rest and PM.

Mighty Member

The Professor's TK use was back in the 1960's--the early stories. Then the writers dropped it.

I do not believe we have seen it afterwards, although a few writers will state he still has very minor TK that he uses to get in/out of his chair.
    Ah ok. I'm thinking for this fan project perhaps that could be a explaination or hint of Onslaught should Onslaught be brought in.

Mighty Member

I got injured the other day so... today, I'm gonna try to get caught up and catch you guys up too

and don't worry about me, its nothing serious
    Hey glad it's not serious. Yeah man take your time to have a break no worries. Take sporadic breaks if you need to as well. You working too hard maybe lol

Grr I was in the middle of typing and my roomate's stupid car shut off. I'll brb in 40min, gotta take him to work

Mighty Member

Grr I was in the middle of typing and my roomate's stupid car shut off. I'll brb in 40min, gotta take him to work
    I feel for you guys. Car trouble has been a mainstay in my family since I was born lol. Hope it's not a serious issue

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    I feel for you guys. Car trouble has been a mainstay in my family since I was born lol. Hope it's not a serious issue
    I think it was all the work of a super-villain! And while it is easy to blame MAGNETO, I think it was really MR SINISTER!

Default Known X-Men character arcs

Hey everyone!

Well, there's discussion and talk about how to develop our starting heroes, and certain ideals to be explored with each character, all bridging into one main narrative. I know the Avengers deal a lot in determining their own person/story through their trials as secret little vigilantes, however, the answer to what they have to overcome, is a massive, large, complex plot that they find, in the end, interconnects them all, and they understand now how destiny called them to become the "heroes" that they've become now.

The X-Men is a little different. They are more like heroes, who are already equipped and powerful as is, trying to discover whatever their actual roots are, and their more simpler individual story. Scott has a very complex plot ahead of himself, which involves overcoming the demons within (are actually imposed on him), his love for Jean and how she helped him... to the point of sometimes blinding his better judgement, and then who exactly his actual family is, where his actual roots even lay. Jean Grey has the most straightforward story, which is important. The rest have varying plots that are explored in bits and pieces. Eventually for the X-Men, they find that their calling is a higher thing, than trying to return to "normal lives".

So let's get into some of these, very quick character breakdowns...

CYCLOPS- his character arc deals with learning how to embrace who and what he is now, than the trials of his past. This plays into his leadership skills, and how it peaks and dips from time to time.

WOLVERINE- Logan is hellbent on vengeance and he more than anyone learns to the future, then being stuck in the past. Once he learns to do that, clues and keys to his past comes to him.

STORM- I actually don't know too much about Storm's development. I do know that she's the wisest when it comes to relations, and is an unwitting leader in the group. However, I believe she runs from her destiny a lot and is how she found herself in America, and had horrifying close encounters, until she met Gambit, who... helped her along the way, and she would later join the X-Men, before he does.

GAMBIT- he's easily the most complex character, due to a lot of fan requests. Remy is also, someone running from his power, he has amnesia and does not remember who he was past a particular point, he made a lot of questionable mistakes, and lives now to correct them. Despite his idiocracies and being selfish when he wants, he's actually very self sacrificing, to the point of near death. This carries him into a very long journey, beyond anything anyone could ever imagine.

JEAN GREY / RED???- Her character arc changed some from the original, to build complexity for when she becomes Phoenix. Jean Grey's character arc revolves around her two sides... on one hand, she's extremely loving, devoted to using her powers to aid others and help them realize their potential. However, she has vices to overcome, chiefly taking issues with things she cannot penetrate. This plays into her development as Phoenix.

NIGHTCRAWLER- not much I know about Kurt. I do know that he's supposed to be the little brother, and despite his "demonic" appearance, is purest at heart, and is super naïve at times. not realizing it, but Kurt sets an example for his teammates quite often.

THUNDERBIRD- take everything u knew from canon, and toss it. So John in this is someone who wants to return to his ppl, restore them, however, fears HIS destiny of being the Thunderbird. He does so in the Phoenix Trilogy. John is very matter-of-fact and will say what's on his mind, and not care if its controversial or not. He's tells the blunt, hurtful truth. While he's loyal to the X-Men's cause, he's proven not loyal to the team as vices from the team itself rose. And that caused a major mess. Like when he found out Cyclops expelled Gambit for his past surfacing, Thunderbird was prepared to quit the team there, and from that point, he lost much respect for the X-Men.

BEAST- not much development I know for Beast this early. We get his past, how he was tormented, and then became an X-Man. He's the gentle giant, intellitgent, science nerd, yada yada. He's more just the older brother to everyone, and makes a lot of their gizmos and stuff. I think his real development begins way several arcs down.

ROGUE- there's a LOT of development for Rogue. For one, her biological mother has changed to Mystique, which offers a very interesting, developing relationship. Rogue masks her weakness with her strength, making it difficult to see her in weak moments. They stem mainly from her inability to be intimate, and how Mystique used her as a weapon. Remy comes along to help her "break her boundaries" and take ownership of what she's become. This plays into the Phoenix Trilogy, and how Rogue does the same for Remy after his "evolution".

ANGEL- um... there's a lot of "plot" with Angel, but not too much of a character arc. He's kinda stuck up, a bit of an ******* in the group, and has a superiority complex, due to being winged. the first Apocalypse story involves him as Archangel, and there's a story involving him and Gamora too (which explains how he had the Black Vortex). He's also someone who easily supports Cyclops and Jean whenever the team has an argument.

Um... I think that's it. That's all I remember or can discuss atm. So... let's run with this (still need to look over the past few posts).

OH chief IS working on her own vers. of you guys' power grids so, that should come up soon!

Hey everyone!

Well, there's discussion and talk about how to develop our starting heroes, and certain ideals to be explored with each character, all bridging into one main narrative. I know the Avengers deal a lot in determining their own person/story through their trials as secret little vigilantes, however, the answer to what they have to overcome, is a massive, large, complex plot that they find, in the end, interconnects them all, and they understand now how destiny called them to become the "heroes" that they've become now.

The X-Men is a little different. They are more like heroes, who are already equipped and powerful as is, trying to discover whatever their actual roots are, and their more simpler individual story. Scott has a very complex plot ahead of himself, which involves overcoming the demons within (are actually imposed on him), his love for Jean and how she helped him... to the point of sometimes blinding his better judgement, and then who exactly his actual family is, where his actual roots even lay. Jean Grey has the most straightforward story, which is important. The rest have varying plots that are explored in bits and pieces. Eventually for the X-Men, they find that their calling is a higher thing, than trying to return to "normal lives".

So let's get into some of these, very quick character breakdowns...

CYCLOPS- his character arc deals with learning how to embrace who and what he is now, than the trials of his past. This plays into his leadership skills, and how it peaks and dips from time to time.

WOLVERINE- Logan is hellbent on vengeance and he more than anyone learns to the future, then being stuck in the past. Once he learns to do that, clues and keys to his past comes to him.

STORM- I actually don't know too much about Storm's development. I do know that she's the wisest when it comes to relations, and is an unwitting leader in the group. However, I believe she runs from her destiny a lot and is how she found herself in America, and had horrifying close encounters, until she met Gambit, who... helped her along the way, and she would later join the X-Men, before he does.

GAMBIT- he's easily the most complex character, due to a lot of fan requests. Remy is also, someone running from his power, he has amnesia and does not remember who he was past a particular point, he made a lot of questionable mistakes, and lives now to correct them. Despite his idiocracies and being selfish when he wants, he's actually very self sacrificing, to the point of near death. This carries him into a very long journey, beyond anything anyone could ever imagine.

JEAN GREY / RED???- Her character arc changed some from the original, to build complexity for when she becomes Phoenix. Jean Grey's character arc revolves around her two sides... on one hand, she's extremely loving, devoted to using her powers to aid others and help them realize their potential. However, she has vices to overcome, chiefly taking issues with things she cannot penetrate. This plays into her development as Phoenix.

NIGHTCRAWLER- not much I know about Kurt. I do know that he's supposed to be the little brother, and despite his "demonic" appearance, is purest at heart, and is super naïve at times. not realizing it, but Kurt sets an example for his teammates quite often.

THUNDERBIRD- take everything u knew from canon, and toss it. So John in this is someone who wants to return to his ppl, restore them, however, fears HIS destiny of being the Thunderbird. He does so in the Phoenix Trilogy. John is very matter-of-fact and will say what's on his mind, and not care if its controversial or not. He's tells the blunt, hurtful truth. While he's loyal to the X-Men's cause, he's proven not loyal to the team as vices from the team itself rose. And that caused a major mess. Like when he found out Cyclops expelled Gambit for his past surfacing, Thunderbird was prepared to quit the team there, and from that point, he lost much respect for the X-Men.

BEAST- not much development I know for Beast this early. We get his past, how he was tormented, and then became an X-Man. He's the gentle giant, intellitgent, science nerd, yada yada. He's more just the older brother to everyone, and makes a lot of their gizmos and stuff. I think his real development begins way several arcs down.

ROGUE- there's a LOT of development for Rogue. For one, her biological mother has changed to Mystique, which offers a very interesting, developing relationship. Rogue masks her weakness with her strength, making it difficult to see her in weak moments. They stem mainly from her inability to be intimate, and how Mystique used her as a weapon. Remy comes along to help her "break her boundaries" and take ownership of what she's become. This plays into the Phoenix Trilogy, and how Rogue does the same for Remy after his "evolution".

ANGEL- um... there's a lot of "plot" with Angel, but not too much of a character arc. He's kinda stuck up, a bit of an ******* in the group, and has a superiority complex, due to being winged. the first Apocalypse story involves him as Archangel, and there's a story involving him and Gamora too (which explains how he had the Black Vortex). He's also someone who easily supports Cyclops and Jean whenever the team has an argument.

Um... I think that's it. That's all I remember or can discuss atm. So... let's run with this (still need to look over the past few posts).

OH chief IS working on her own vers. of you guys' power grids so, that should come up soon!
    Will look forward to chief's upcoming power grids!

Wow, this looks good.

I am going to take some time, think about each character and then I will be back to post.

Cyclops: Does he even know that he has brothers? Does he know Havok? Even finding Alex might help Scott a little, although many more questions are to arise. Then the 3rd brother should be slowly introduced. And just when Scott feels comfortable, hit him with yet another surprise. How good is Scott with his powers? Does Scott care about Jean?

Jean Jean is following X more than any of the others. Does she try to get them to have as much loyalty? Does she wonder why they do not? Does she read all of the others' thoughts? Has she ever controlled any of them to do things they may not have wanted to do, such as a mission? Does Jean care for Scott? Is Jean attracted to Logan......Does Jean know how powerful she is truly?

Nightcrawler His past is a mystery to us, but is it to him? Is he related in this series to Mystique? If not, then who? Does Kurt feel close to anyone on the team? Does he trust X? Is Kurt still from Germany? If so, how did he arrive in America?

Thunderbird I am looking forward to a new history for John. It will be interesting to see where it goes. I hated that they killed T-Bird off in the original run after 3 issues. I liked his powers and thought he had potential. Please keep John alive in this series! I can see John have a few close relationships. Definitely Beast. Maybe Storm and Nightcrawler. I would like to say with Wolvie, but probably not because both can be hot-heads.

Beast I like Beast in the lab, as well as knowing the team members' traits and character personalities. He should be shown as powerful, agile and bestial qualities. Many members should feel comfortable turning to him for advice, consolation, questions about their powers, relationships, etc. They all (should) know that he is very smart and they all feel like he has the answers or can at least figure out their problems.

Rogue So just how did Rogue get her additional powers of super-strength, flight, speed, invulnerability, etc? Is her core personality still sweet and caring? Is she loyal to Mystique? Or the X-Men? Or both? Which one more......? (Time will tell, 'though probably the X-Men more)

Angel Angel should be tall and handsome, well-spoken, (rich of course)...and yes, arrogant. He feels he is beautiful and "angelic". His wings make him somewhat unique in mutantdom. While other mutants can use their powers to fly, his flight is directly related to his wings and he values them and his power of flight. He is very skilled in his abilities and is good for survellaince missions. He has a variety of costumes from dark ones for surveillance to bright ones (not gaudy). He wears his blonde hair a little on the longer, fluffier side and likes different types of head-gear. I see him in a few different costumes of white with various color trims, as well as many differnt color costumes. He is sort of like Wasp in this aspect. Occasionally, he will have a long baton-type staff which he can strap on his back for offensive feats.

Wolverine: Wolverine, while glad in one way to be at the Mansion, is still distrustful. He thinks X has secrets and he is going to find out what! Sometimes, he sneaks off missions for his own agendas. Does he like his team members? How does he feel about Jean? Can anyone else tell? I think Wolvie will open everyone's eyes to some things at the Mansion, even Jean!

Storm: Regal, hauty, proud and powerful. She wants to be the team leader. Always. After all, she can control the weather, lol! She is closest to Gambit because he helped her....out of a few very difficult...situations and got her to America. The two have a strong friend bond. As much as I liked the original close bond of Ororo and Jean, I am thinking here.....something different. Almost as if Ororo considers herself the only female team member. Not to steal away any of the males, but more like she is alone. No one other than Gambit that she can relate to deeply. She knows Jean is there, but, just dismisses her for some reason.

Gambit: Gambit will have his own odyssey in this series. Apart from that, he has a mysterious past. While far from perfect, he wants to do good overall, but can easily do bad and sometimes does not regret it. Regardless, he still helped Storm out of her difficulties and got them both to America. Due to his powers, someone cannot tell if he should be trusted.

Prof X: He often gets mad at these tykes! I can picture a huge red face of X popping up scaring them and yelling at them for what they are saying and doing. They always get caught and always wonder how he can know everything that they do. They want to try and see if they can get away with something, but so far, X has caught them. Many mysteries with X and all is not as it seems...Has X mind=controlled the students? Any of them or all of them? What is he hiding? What are his motives?

Hope you like some of these ideas.
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 10-18-2020 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Eh... that car's always breaking the **** down. I'm supposed to get off early, so... If my back ins't trying to murder me with too much pain, we'll get it looked at tomorrow

BTW past that post about the X-Kids, let's think of plot ideas too

Hope you like some of these ideas.
    Super awesome brainstorming here!

to try and get thru it quick, here's my two cents on your questions only, comments will come tomorrow:

[Cyclops: Scott only knows of Alex, Gabriel was older, so he never knew of him. Scott didn't know what became of his little brother, and even after encountering X-Factor, Alex and Scott don't recognize each other as brothers, but do feel a familiartiy. it is mentioned that Havok eerily favors Remy, though "it could be the costume" (wink wink)

Scott cannot control his powers without his visor, and thanks to his past, he carries a lot of guilt. Jean helped him a lot with that, and is why he cares so much for her... sometimes, too much, in classic TAS fashion lol I did hear chief saying she'd like to get meta with Scott and Jean screaming each others names lol

Jean Jean is extremely loyal to X, and often refuses to believe anything negative. From what I know, Jean does wonder why X isn't trusted by everyone, and usually is able to lightly probe their minds for why. The only two ppl she can't do that with is Thunderbird (who'll lose it), and Gambit (who simply can't be read at all). Jean tries to make everyone see X is on their side, and the side of Mutantkind.

There's an awesome plot about several X-Men being drugged and going ballistic, and this is when Jean uses her psionic powers to shut down the mutant abilities several affected Mutants. All except Gambit, who quickly became the most dangerous one. Jean will at times use her psionics to influence a situation in her favor. Again, it doesn't work all the time, depending on the situation.

The plot about Jean psionically detecting Scott in distress, long before they met is kept, so when they do, they immediately have this connection. She cares deeply for Scott as, she sees him as sweet hearted, but tainted by his tormentors. In her trying to help free his mind, she develops deep feelings for him. Also, bc Scott trusts her so much into his mind, makes her even more down drawn to him. She knows she's powerful, but has no idea how much.

Nightcrawler Kurt is very young so, most of his life is shrouded in mystery to him. He is related to Mystique, making him biologically Rogue's brother. Kurt would still be from Germany, have a slight German accent, and his Bamfs (yep, they're in this), would speak broken German. How he arraives in USA... hasn't been said yet.

Thunderbird John is very remade, down to his powers. From what I know, he does not die!. John's two closest relationships i know are Storm and Gambit. Like Jean was to Scott, Storm is the same for John. John possesses geo-magnetic level power, thus is highly destructive. Storm helps him learn to control himself. More so, John only feels comfortable opening up to Storm, allowing her inside. This causes a conflict with Jean, who doesn't understand why he doesn't trust her. It even hurts her feelings some. John is also close to Gambit as they build a relationship out of "respect" and deep understanding of each others' inner demons. Gambit even achieved the nickname "Brother Firebird" due to his kinetic powers, and also, foreshadowing lol. John and Logan would find themselves agreeing with each other, however they also butt heads a lot.

Beast I like Beast in the lab, as well as knowing the team members' traits and character personalities. He should be shown as powerful, agile and bestial qualities. Many members should feel comfortable turning to him for advice, consolation, questions about their powers, relationships, etc. They all (should) know that he is very smart and they all feel like he has the answers or can at least figure out their problems.
    All that sounds good to me! It also sounds well in line with what little I knkow.

Rogue I think it was thanks to Mystique's instructions. Rogue I think is gonna be more like a tomboy, who's actually a softie who has vulnerabilites, and won't admit it. Rogue's loyalty is gonna get REAL funny so, I may pm u on that.

Angel Yeah that sounds a lot like his personality. Angel's wings does make him more unique, however he's not the only winged Mutant. Thunderbird also has retractable wings with metal braces, but its not known if they were "always his", or part of his Mutantion. Angel flaunt his wings A LOT, and being able to fly high plays into his arrogance. He does come from wealth, but due to circumstances, fears returning home. He brags about his past, however would rather "put up with" life as an X-Man. Angel is weird cuz... a lot of traits are discussed, but yet seen an actual character arc...

Wolverine: Logan has trust issues period. I like the idea of Logan's subplot focusing on him digging into X's secrets! There's actually a moment of that, when they first meet. Logan totally loves Jean, but knows Jean and Scott have a thing. Jean loves Logan, this time in a teammate kinda way. We're kinda trying to stay away from the love triangle stuff. Logan does learn something from Gambit that shook everyone at a certain time. So that subplot would be useful!

Storm: This is some good definitions to Storm's character. I know quite a bit of this would be present, however I do like this. Storm as I think I mentioned, IS a silent team leader, when everyone else is losing it, she's usually the one to bring everyone together. Ororo is the other person Gambit trusts most. Aamof, his trust for John and Ororo, wound up creating a sort of "kinetic/psionic bond" that allowed them a strange, deeper understanding of him. Ororo tho is closest to John, as they have similar powers, their plot with their pasts. I think that Ororo would definitely feel alone at times; Rogue is a tomboy, and then there's Jean. Perhaps the tension both John and Remy have with Jean, could play into why Ororo isn't as close to Jean as they prolly would have liked to be.

Gambit: Yeeeeeah we've talked IN DEPTH about Gambit lol. Remy does a lot of stuff, and gets into a lot of... questionable activity. His mystery past would have a serious facelift and lots of exploration too. Gambit is an excellent example of "diamond in the rough". He's shady, crooked, will even do certain things and not think anything of it... however, he's still good hearted, and in essence, wants to be and X-Man and right a lot of his wrongs. Little does he know what Destiny has in store for him...

Prof X: Xavier does NOT hessitate in getting mad lol
    What's funny is this is a younger Xavier, who still has hair. so... despite being all calm and cool, he'll turn crazy bitch if need be. LOL Oh I can see that, them not knowing how he can figure them out all the time... guys, he's a TELEPATH! that'd be a riot lol At the same time, X tries to act more like a big brother, than a mean uncle. Btw they often call him "Uncle Chuck", but when he's mad, it's "Prof. X".

X tries to keep his past a secret... a lot... but it doesn't stop prying fingers from digging enough into his business. He is shown to use his telepathic abilities to manipulate the kids at times. He can control most of them if need be. Gambit's kinetic energy keeps him from using telepathy... but that's when he resorts to raising his voice... or telekinetically summoning a belt lol I dunno bout that last part. What I love is Prof. X is a double twist character.

Great ideas! I think talking about actual scenarios would also be useful for ideas

Mighty Member

So I thought about Storm specifically and what could be done

And I had a idea that kinda involves her relationship to Gambit and the Morlocks.

So in the comics there is a storyline where Storm encounters the Morlocks and fights Callisto, the leader of the morlocks, for control of the group and Storm wins. I said I would totally be ok with Gambits role in the Morlock massacre removed because it doesn't make sense. But I was thinking what if when the X men find out the person who actually feels betrayed by it is Storm instead of Rogue. The fact that Storm is so connected to the Morlocks and views them as her people is what sets her off to kick remy out. I think a betrayal in that sense would make so much more sense for Storm to hate Gambit for it because she vouches for him to join the Xmen, they are friends she has utmost faith in Remys rehabilitation. I think an admonishment by Storm would hurt so much more than the admonishment we got from Rogue. Knowing he was a part of killing HER people, the morlocks, would make more sense

In addition there is a storyline where Storm gets infected with a Brood egg and struggles with that. I wonder what kind of storyline she would have with the Brood arc.

I'm curious when we talk about storm are we going to visit Kenya or Cairo, or rather are there plans yet for those storylines?

In addition Storm would be a good way to introduce Kitty Pryde who they had a relationship with when kitty was a kid. Perhaps a story of Storm rescuing Kitty as a young girl and inspiring Kitty Pryde to eventually Join the xmen

Mighty Member

As for Nightcrawler I assume bamfs will show up somewhere as they seem to really fit with a chibi style

Now that he and Rogue are biologically related I wonder if Azazel will be Rogue's dad as well or will they be half siblings? I could see a storyline develop around Kurt's struggle being external as to the reason he can't get close to people whereas Rogues issue is internal that she can't have relationships

Due to the fact you said Angel is kinda stuck up or what not, maybe the storyline grows Rogue is seeking comfort based on emotional connection with Remy but Nightcrawler joins up with Angel and seeks validation through his looks, perhaps an image inducer and he starts to become very vain. And we can parallel his journey with Rogue who are both seeking validation but one is seeking validation from within while the other is seeking it without. But eventually Kurt realizes the shallowness leads to temptation and a spiral out of control. Ok hear me out on this what if Kurts vanity ends up leading him to Mojoworld or something with promises of nothing but adoring fans but eventually he realizes how evil Mojo is and he and Angel escape. Kurt can perhaps take up his journey and start on his path to inner light through religion that teaches him he is special and not a demon.

Also perhaps later on Kurt is in a foreign small town and people end up seeing his true form and accuse him of some mutilations that happened nearby (you said we could go mature) but there are several other viscious mutants nearby like maybe Sabertooth which people like more because he seems like a cat not a demon or Wildchild or something. It ends up Kurt is the innocent one and the small town apologizes or something

Here are more actual scenarios. The questions in my previous post for each character were actually not questions, but plot points for story arcs. But anyway, here is more:

Cyclops: He thinks Havok should look and think as he does. (He wonders why Alex does not look more like him). Alex, has a mind of his own and does his own thing. They argue. Often. Then these quarrels turn into physical confrontations, finally involving their powers. The team takes a dim view of this. Members start to take sides. Just s Scott settles things with Alex, he (they) are introduced to Gabriel, and Scott's world goes topsy-turvy again. Things start all over and his anger shows through. The team is really having enough of all this. They wonder why Scott just does not accept and welcome his brother(s). Scott turns to Jean for guidance. Scott feels like he is letting everyone down, Jean included.

Jean: While Scott feels all "doom-and-gloom", Jean is upbeat and light-hearted. She tries her best at everything. Sometimes, she uses her TP to try to have things turn out the way she wants. When it does not, she wonders what happened and why it did not work. Jean likes to read everyone's mind, so that she knows everything is as she thinks it is. She cannot read Remy, which she does not like. She wonders why she cannot. When this happens with John, she pushes herself harder, but he can tell Jean is up to something and gets angry! After this initial incident, Jean wants to try again with John, but is hesitant not because he has a rager, but because she wants to be undetected. So, she thinks about it but has not yet tried it with him. She is trying to come up with a new way that he will not detect. Jean loves that Scott loves her but is also intrigued with Wolvie and likes that he cares for her. Right now, she does not return his love. But by the time she becomes Phoenix, Jean will indeed love Wolvie too.

Nightcrawler: Kurt is a mystery to himself and the others. He tends to self-isolate and is a loner in many things, although he does enjoy (some) people around him, this does not happen much in the beginning, except team assignments. Kurt knows he looks different and believes many people do not accept him. While he does not wonder this about his teammates, he does not want to "push" himself onto them or be a burden. He believes in carrying his weight and while not as powerful as the rest, goes out of his way to make sure he does pull his load. Some of the team members love his German accent and try to learn a little bit of it, which is hilariously funny as they mess up all of the words and then get mad that they cannot get it!

Thunderbird: John is close to Storm and Gambit, whom he trusts and feels a real bond with, yet he and some others are quite the opposite. Jean is just another female to him, but when she tries to probe his mind, he somehow senses she wants to find out something about him, and he explodes! Jean is shocked, at both his attitiude and also that he detected her. She is even more curious now! John, Remy and Storm think that they are the "Power Units" of the team and should have more responsibility. There are times that they want to go on assignments alone and also with each other, but without the rest of the team. Sometimes, the three of them try to make team decisions. This does not sit well at all with Cyclops. These 3, while not aloof like Angel, do see themselves as part of the team but also a separate part from the others---as if the 3 of them are also a team---a team within a team.

Beast: Beast goes on adventures with the team and he sometimes uses inventions, potions, etc to aid them. Most everyone loves Beast and trusts him and turns to him for advice, even if not right away. Beast knows he is powerful, but in light of some of his teammates and enemies, not always the most powerful. He works on (another) serum which further mutates him in a Beastly state. Some of the kids love the new Beast, others are scared of him. These ones that are scared think that he can further mutate them, and they (wonder) shudder to think what it will do to them! Of course, Beast is kind and loving and would Never do that to them. But, Dark Beast has no compunctions to do that to them!!! Bahahahahaha......

Rogue: Rogue is a fun tom-boy type of gal. She is fun-loving with an outgoing personality, but unlike her other appearances, Rogue knows how to cover herself up and prevent unwanted touches from others causing absorptions. This helps this Rogue a lot and she is more able to be herself. She hopes that X or Beast can help her with her powers. She wants to belong somewhere and this might just be the place. She also wants to do good deeds. Gambit is attracted to Rogue.

Angel: I fleshed-out Angel's persona in my last post pretty well in detail. While not the only mutant with wings, he is one of the few. And he feels that he is the only one who has wings AND is so beautiful as if he really is an Angel.

Wolverine: Also fleshed-out in last post, Logan wants to be at the Mansion, but has issues of trust. Some of these issues with X may be justified......

Storm: Storm is part of the trio of herself, Thunderbird and Gambit. Their powers and attitudes are similar in many things and they tend to hang together. They feel that they should be the elite of the group.

Gambit: "Nuff said, lol! Except, I will add that he is part of that trio of the elite. Jean cannot get a good read on him and she hates that!

Prof X: Also detailed in last post. While younger in this adaptation, he is still older than the others and he wants his rules to be followed! Mysteries abound, and more than 1 X-Man is detemined to find out.......I can envision a few characters finding out different things that come out all at once amonst the kids ("well I learned this!" type of moment). Then, what do they do with the info? Does X already know they found out? How does he deal with it...?
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 10-19-2020 at 03:53 AM.