Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Hey Phoenixx9 and Gripstir, did you guys get my PMs or do I need to resend them?

No, i did not get anything.

I think your box is full. I tried to send you something and it would not go.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    No, i did not get anything.

I think your box is full. I tried to send you something and it would not go.
    Okay, I just freed my inbox some, will resend my msg now

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    Okay, I just freed my inbox some, will resend my msg now
    Got it and just resent you 2 (plus 2 more you should have from last nite).

Got it and just resent you 2 (plus 2 more you should have from last nite).
    You may have to resend the ones from last night, cuz... I don't think I got them

I'm on now and replying to the msgs you gave me right now

You may have to resend the ones from last night, cuz... I don't think I got them

I'm on now and replying to the msgs you gave me right now
    I just resent the 2 from last nite.

Mighty Member

True, and that plays into the narrative as well. LOL Xavier gets particularly mad tho, as these munchkins are wreaking certain havoc, while he had a plan for what the X-Men would be LOL
    Oh I really like that that the X-men are hard to control at first. Even for Xavier. I think that gives Avenue to show Cyclops being a leader. Being the one who does manage to focus the team. Perhaps a good thing for Cyclops is Xavier originally tries to make someone else team leader but Cyclops ends up taking charge during a mission and ends up becoming the leader by just competence. Maybe a future villain could be the original leader but through mishap or personality goes away re-emerging later on as a villain.

Alright everyone, I'm gonna go thru some of these posts, get caught up enough to start commenting again XD

btw Phoenixx9, I actually DID get your msgs, and somehow, they were marked "read" so >_< I'll get to'em real soon, yours too Gripstir

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Oh I really like that that the X-men are hard to control at first. Even for Xavier. I think that gives Avenue to show Cyclops being a leader. Being the one who does manage to focus the team. Perhaps a good thing for Cyclops is Xavier originally tries to make someone else team leader but Cyclops ends up taking charge during a mission and ends up becoming the leader by just competence. Maybe a future villain could be the original leader but through mishap or personality goes away re-emerging later on as a villain.
    Well we could introduce a villain from X's "First Class" (and while not like the film, Jean Grey's X-Origins contains our own vers "First Class" ministry), but who... it has to be someone that we make into a kid, and someone that'd definitely turn into a villain. Kinda like how chief turned Spyke into a "villain" until the X-Team learned more about him and what he and his friends face. These little X-Men are a riot, and X has some funny means of controlling them when he actually gets mad.

Oh fun fact! Xavier used to have tk abilities in comic canon, just not as strong as Jean. but comic writers kinda forgot about that. So... chief is bringing tk back to X's character, and for good reasons. Not just cuz, it helps his plot for him to have minimal tk abilities.

Chief want to show Cyclops as a strong leader, however does explore his weakness in judgement at times. This development is important for the ending of the Phoenix Trilogy, when... after lives were lost, he nominated Jean as admin of the X-Men, allowing her to better guide him in his decisions as team lead.

Well we could introduce a villain from X's "First Class" (and while not like the film, Jean Grey's X-Origins contains our own vers "First Class" ministry), but who... it has to be someone that we make into a kid, and someone that'd definitely turn into a villain. Kinda like how chief turned Spyke into a "villain" until the X-Team learned more about him and what he and his friends face. These little X-Men are a riot, and X has some funny means of controlling them when he actually gets mad.

Oh fun fact! Xavier used to have tk abilities in comic canon, just not as strong as Jean. but comic writers kinda forgot about that. So... chief is bringing tk back to X's character, and for good reasons. Not just cuz, it helps his plot for him to have minimal tk abilities.
    I like that there will be some funny moments.

I bet X blasts them with telepathic shouts, probably as a big red face that pops up and scares them, lol!

I think I remember X with minor TK abilities. I know his imitator, Changeling, had minor TK that was latent and activated after X lent him some of his TP.

X could also psionically scan buildings, machines, etc and I think they later explained that as not being TP but TK related and was not seen again after the TK faded. Something like that.

Mighty Member

Chief want to show Cyclops as a strong leader, however does explore his weakness in judgement at times. This development is important for the ending of the Phoenix Trilogy, when... after lives were lost, he nominated Jean as admin of the X-Men, allowing her to better guide him in his decisions as team lead.
    Yeah early comics tended to have a lot of stuff that were dumped later on. Like his crush on Jean they forgot about to grow with the times.

Also I have a minor lore question who is stronger Onslaught or Dark Phoenix?

Mighty Member

I like that there will be some funny moments.

I bet X blasts them with telepathic shouts, probably as a big red face that pops up and scares them, lol!

I think I remember X with minor TK abilities. I know his imitator, Changeling, had minor TK that was latent and activated after X lent him some of his TP.

X could also psionically scan buildings, machines, etc and I think they later explained that as not being TP but TK related and was not seen again after the TK faded. Something like that.
    Maybe the TK could be Onslaught related and temporary

Also I have a minor lore question who is stronger Onslaught or Dark Phoenix?
    For me, it has always been Phoenix / Dark Phoenix.

But I know a lot of people say Onslaught due to X-Man, Franklin, Magneto and Charles being combined. I know all of their powers, but I still do not believe Onslaught is as powerful as Phoenix. And don't forget, Onslaught really wanted Jean to tell him about her Phoenix Force experience, hoping to somehow get it. If he was more powerful, he would not have even thought about the Phoenix Force.

Yeah, I am Team Phoenix on this one!

Maybe the TK could be Onslaught related and temporary
    The Professor's TK use was back in the 1960's--the early stories. Then the writers dropped it.

I do not believe we have seen it afterwards, although a few writers will state he still has very minor TK that he uses to get in/out of his chair.

I got injured the other day so... today, I'm gonna try to get caught up and catch you guys up too

and don't worry about me, its nothing serious