Page 1 of 109 123451151101 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Countdown for Krakoa's downfall

I don't know what happens to Xavier, but he's turned into the same kind of jerk than Magneto and others.

It seems like all X-Men have completely lose their minds with their new situation, and they don't realize they are just playing with fire. Their new Status Quo is giving all criminal mutants ways to cause disasters on a bigger scale: Sebastian Shaw, Sinestro, Red Omega, Apocalypse.... Whatever these guys are planing, they are going to cause something big that will turn people mad against mutants in general. And with their new power, Mutants are gaining much more enemies than before, enemies of tremendous power that are working together to destroy them. Finally, it seems Mystique is really going to help humans to destroy Krakoa and everything on it.

Personally, I really can't wait to see this coming to an end. Mutants never had so much, which means now they had very much to lose. Krakoa will fall, that's for sure, and I can't wait to see how this will affect the X-Men. Cyclops already killed Xavier once in AvsX, and now I have the feeling this could happen again, once the truth about Moira and her conspiration will be revealed. "Mutants always lose, humans always win". What will happen after this? Honestly, I believe X-Men will disbands "permanently", sick of wasting their lives for a lost cause. And with the whole world wanting to exterminate them, Mutants will have to disappear and hide where no one will find them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I don't know what happens to Xavier, but he's turned into the same kind of jerk than Magneto and others.

It seems like all X-Men have completely lose their minds with their new situation, and they don't realize they are just playing with fire. Their new Status Quo is giving all criminal mutants ways to cause disasters on a bigger scale: Sebastian Shaw, Sinestro, Red Omega, Apocalypse.... Whatever these guys are planing, they are going to cause something big that will turn people mad against mutants in general. And with their new power, Mutants are gaining much more enemies than before, enemies of tremendous power that are working together to destroy them. Finally, it seems Mystique is really going to help humans to destroy Krakoa and everything on it.

Personally, I really can't wait to see this coming to an end. Mutants never had so much, which means now they had very much to lose. Krakoa will fall, that's for sure, and I can't wait to see how this will affect the X-Men. Cyclops already killed Xavier once in AvsX, and now I have the feeling this could happen again, once the truth about Moira and her conspiration will be revealed. "Mutants always lose, humans always win". What will happen after this? Honestly, I believe X-Men will disbands "permanently", sick of wasting their lives for a lost cause. And with the whole world wanting to exterminate them, Mutants will have to disappear and hide where no one will find them.

Oh thats nice!! are we betting in cash or candy?

Spectacular Member

Marvel has found that having the X-Men play losers all the time is no longer enough to make money for them. So they changed their thinking.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PotniaTheron View Post
    Marvel has found that having the X-Men play losers all the time is no longer enough to make money for them. So they changed their thinking.
    I know, but in the end, they are going to lose again. Only this time, it would be their greatest lose, because they never had so much.

"I can't wait for characters I love to be miserable"

BANNED

its impressive peps can go trough 3 years of bendis+ 1 year of inhumans + 2 ish of gold and when we get out of the woods, they are like.
    "you know what, i kinda liked it back there"
    stockholme syndrome luv, absolute madness

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    "I can't wait for characters I love to be miserable"
    Pal, it's just what always happens in comics. No matter what changes they suffer, they always return to square one. For example, I love Spider-Man, and even after Parker Industries, after being married to MJ for years, after giving him several powers up... Spidey always goes back to square one, and Marvel thinks Spidey is only interesting when he suffer miserably.

The same happens with Mutants and the X-Men. All the "Mutant Paradises" or "Shelters" they have made, have ended up turned into ashes. Krakoa will definitely not be different, and having all mutants in the same place? (Like placing all egss in the same place?). This is a call for disaster.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Pal, it's just what always happens in comics. No matter what changes they suffer, they always return to square one. For example, I love Spider-Man, and even after Parker Industries, after being married to MJ for years, after giving him several powers up... Spidey always goes back to square one, and Marvel thinks Spidey is only interesting when he suffer miserably.

The same happens with Mutants and the X-Men. All the "Mutant Paradises" or "Shelters" they have made, have ended up turned into ashes. Krakoa will definitely not be different, and having all mutants in the same place? (Like placing all egss in the same place?). This is a call for disaster.
    this seems to me you are still into comics to be negative and you probably need to find a difrent interest

I'm going to need you to hold off on that
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    its impressive peps can go trough 3 years of bendis+ 1 year of inhumans + 2 ish of gold and when we get out of the woods, they are like.
    Like did people forget the crappy years of dumb writing we literally escaped???

This was the same forum that was always moaning and complaining every week before HoXPox started. I still remember the constant complaints during Death of X, Inhumans crap and the hilarious Gold threads.

You’re gonna have this up for awhile I guess

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

It ain't gonna happen for like 5 years Hickman said it himself. We're in for the long haul friendos

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Like did people forget the crappy years of dumb writing we literally escaped???

This was the same forum that was always moaning and complaining every week before HoXPox started. I still remember the constant complaints during Death of X, Inhumans crap and the hilarious Gold threads.
    stockholme syndrome I tell you

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Think they want the whole Thing. M-Day and M-Pox combinied with a little Stryker and Sentinel added. Not to forget that every hero will get on their bad side and hunt mutants.
    "God love, Man kills 2: Now they really mean it"

And to think that Bendis managed to end on a positive note. But than came M-Pox

Nah i say let it last for years. Morrison had some great ideas and marvel just ripped it apart after he left. They better don’t do the same thing when hickman leaves.