So since you brought up Remy and Rogue in the other thread I guess that means the writers are still open to more suggestions on them. I just want to draw attention back to a post I made back on page 5. About potential love interests to start both of them off before they find each other. (Reminder not all this needs a reply but just some stuff you can add to your notes if you want to take them to the people.)

I mentioned I wanted Gambit to be a flirt. Flirt with Jean with Storm (though storm and Gambit are friends. He still flirts just to make her a little uncomfortable as is his personality.) and others just because he likes to with his close female friends. I think One thing that could help Rogue trust Gambit is the fact someone like Storm does. They always say having female friends is a good indicator that a man is good to women, even if the guy's personality can be obnoxious or overbearing or childish.

And I said how Wolverine might actually be a good love choice potentially because he's a big enough presence that it can be built as an actual threat to Romy. But based on age maybe it's just Rogue has a crush on him or someone else. Like maybe Logan reminds her of the good old boys back home and has regeneration so she likes that she can't hurt him as much.

And as I said Wolverine and Gambit is one of my favorite "almost friendships" maybe in briefings or when hanging out they have a vibe. It doesn't even have to be a big main friendship. Just something we see every now and then throughout episodes.

And like i said the thing that makes Rogue choose Remy is him proving its more than flirting with romance but also moments of genuine concern and risks to help her. Things done out of caring not necessarily romantic love.

I want times where they have to team up on missions just the two of them with some good dialogue.

I want Rogue to steal Gambits powers at least once and throw some cards.

I want to see a moment where Rogue absorbs a ugly mutant and Gambit still says she's beautiful

I want Rogue to say she hates him

I want Remy to have a 10 pack, nice shoulders and handsome and Rogue to be dummy thiccc with a girl next door vibe.

Idk I'm just naming off random thoughts just in case you're looking for something specific