Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    So I think a character like you describe could be one or more below:

Capt Marvel: When she drains enough energy, she transforms into Binary
    Starhawk: Can absorb energy
    Paragon: Body actually absorbs cosmic energy and she can absorb, manipulate it and expel it
    Star-Dancer: Can specifically absorb cosmic energy and expel it

To wit and with GMikey's post, I removed Fabian who would not be helpful with Cosmic Might. But the other 4 above seem to be good candidates.
    See Captain Marvel and Photon could come in early on, then plot takes Carol and Monica off, so we bring in Star-Dancer and Paragon.

Phoenix/Jean may even be an unofficial member, as they form early on upon the rise of "Cosmic Rival". Jean would learn from some of them; despite the Phoenix's ability to wield "all" forms of energy, it/she's not compatible with "Cosmic Rival's" form of energy. Observing the Annihilators' creativity in combat, would also build Jean's character more. It would also be cool to see her interact with Starhawk, who's another "cosmic raptor" in a sense lol

You know, I really like this idea!
    Yes, I think it would give several characters a chance, and allow for other story opportunities down the line...

So I think a character like you describe could be one or more below:

Capt Marvel: When she drains enough energy, she transforms into Binary
    Starhawk: Can absorb energy
    Paragon: Body actually absorbs cosmic energy and she can absorb, manipulate it and expel it
    Star-Dancer: Can specifically absorb cosmic energy and expel it

To wit and with GMikey's post, I removed Fabian who would not be helpful with Cosmic Might. But the other 4 above seem to be good candidates.
    did I ever share with you Matthew Malloy's story? Since its been discussed with the whole focus group, I feel better about opening up with that one...

I mention him cuz... I'm thinking he could act as a foil to the Annihilators... we'll talk...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    LOL yes, that's kinda where this has brought us. Cuz I was slingin' ideas down too, and then I was like... y'kno Dec is coming up, that's when the first two shorts are uploaded.

Now since we're talking about a lot of characters in such a team... I'm wondering if we should allow different characters to be members at different times? Take Bishop or Vulcan for example. They could have been part of the team early on, but the plot derails them, allowing other characters we've discussed to join in.
    December is creeping up lol. (Ps I know this looks like a long post but trust me most of it is just brainstorming. not much actually needs to be decided now)

Tldr: we can have a full time team and then characters who are around the story but not part of the official team.

Yeah I was just thinking that about having members who move on or join later. I am leaning towards agreeing with Phoenix that maybe Vulcan doesn't have to be an official member but he should be around the story. Maybe they need to recruit him but he doesn't want to. But I think he and Havok should at least meet but never find out they are brothers Til later.
    I think for Vulcan for example in his canon story he was only a alpha level mutant at first and was technically dead. But when Scarlett Witch did her "no more mutants" thing he absorbed a lot of the eraser mutants energy and that's what made him crazy powerful. You said something about there are mutants who benefit from the cosmic entity and maybe Vulcan is one of them. I don't know if they have a Scarlett witch “no more mutants” story planned at all but if not I think cosmic entity could be vulcans spark instead and give him his arc. Maybe Vulcan fights against the cosmic entity but later goes on his own journey and shows up sporadically. I think it's better if Vulcan is like the sixth power ranger, not really part of the group but part of the story if he goes villain or hero or flip flops a few times.

Also I checked and both Vulcan and Quasar have energy dampening powers and can steal energy. So that power is covered by them. Vulcan can actually pull a mini Rogue and absorb some peoples powers like he did with rachel I believe.

One thing I learned and idk if it affects anything but Starhawk is Quasar and Paragon’s son from a future timeline. So I'm not sure if we need that many time displaced beings on the team. Although Phoenix seems to really want Starhawk so maybe he can be worked into the Guardians of the Galaxy storyline then can help in the cosmic battle but not necessarily on the team. Or is on there for a little bit only then leaves again. Also I'm trying to learn his powers so maybe someone who knows his character can tell me all what he does. I know he's super strong and super fast can has energy blasts

In addition I'm kinda torn between Photon and captain marvel. I feel like Photon might be the stronger choice than Captain Marvel based on her powers. Captain Marvel is a powerhouse and part of me actually really wants her but Photon’s powers offer more variety and even counters Captain Marvel a bit

I'm not sure I can find enough info on paragon to decide. She and Quasar do have a baby I think in the future, Starhawk. She has connections to something called the Enclave that kinda feels like a Brood type of thing

Overall if I was widdling down the list

I would probably remove Oracle from the convo. And Vulcan Captain Marvel and Starhawk could potentially be people within the actual story but not on the official team

And like I said Vulcan and Quasar can absorb energy. I'm not sure if any of them are shown to amplify powers, but like I said I want something to boost Bishop if he's on the squad. Maybe Quasar can since drawing from the other zone let’s his powers be more open to interpretation

I think maybe full timers could be something like
    Gladiator
    Quasar
    Havok
    Photon
    Nate Grey
    Bishop

And maybe characters who are there for a limited time or are simply around the team but can help in big fights are
    Vulcan
    Star hawk
    Paragon
    Captain Marvel
    Kid Omega

Idk I'd like to know how it sounds to outside sources. This is just my way of organizing it to maybe get us to the next step. I feel like there's a diversity of powers. We can even use this team to bring in people super strong like Frankiin Richards or molecule man of something but just for a time. I think it's a team that can stay around for future arcs but doesn't have to be in every arc.
    Last edited by Gripstir; 10-04-2020 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    December is creeping up lol. (Ps I know this looks like a long post but trust me most of it is just brainstorming. not much actually needs to be decided now)

Tldr: we can have a full time team and then characters who are around the story but not part of the official team.

Yeah I was just thinking that about having members who move on or join later. I am leaning towards agreeing with Phoenix that maybe Vulcan doesn't have to be an official member but he should be around the story. Maybe they need to recruit him but he doesn't want to. But I think he and Havok should at least meet but never find out they are brothers Til later.
    I think for Vulcan for example in his canon story he was only a alpha level mutant at first and was technically dead. But when Scarlett Witch did her "no more mutants" thing he absorbed a lot of the eraser mutants energy and that's what made him crazy powerful. You said something about there are mutants who benefit from the cosmic entity and maybe Vulcan is one of them. I don't know if they have a Scarlett witch “no more mutants” story planned at all but if not I think cosmic entity could be vulcans spark instead and give him his arc. Maybe Vulcan fights against the cosmic entity but later goes on his own journey and shows up sporadically. I think it's better if Vulcan is like the sixth power ranger, not really part of the group but part of the story if he goes villain or hero or flip flops a few times.

Also I checked and both Vulcan and Quasar have energy dampening powers and can steal energy. So that power is covered by them. Vulcan can actually pull a mini Rogue and absorb some peoples powers like he did with rachel I believe.

One thing I learned and idk if it affects anything but Starhawk is Quasar and Paragon’s son from a future timeline. So I'm not sure if we need that many time displaced beings on the team. Although Phoenix seems to really want Starhawk so maybe he can be worked into the Guardians of the Galaxy storyline then can help in the cosmic battle but not necessarily on the team. Or is on there for a little bit only then leaves again. Also I'm trying to learn his powers so maybe someone who knows his character can tell me all what he does. I know he's super strong and super fast can has energy blasts

In addition I'm kinda torn between Photon and captain marvel. I feel like Photon might be the stronger choice than Captain Marvel based on her powers. Captain Marvel is a powerhouse and part of me actually really wants her but Photon’s powers offer more variety and even counters Captain Marvel a bit

I'm not sure I can find enough info on paragon to decide. She and Quasar do have a baby I think in the future, Starhawk. She has connections to something called the Enclave that kinda feels like a Brood type of thing

Overall if I was widdling down the list

I would probably remove Oracle from the convo. And Vulcan Captain Marvel and Starhawk could potentially be people within the actual story but not on the official team

And like I said Vulcan and Quasar can absorb energy. I'm not sure if any of them are shown to amplify powers, but like I said I want something to boost Bishop if he's on the squad. Maybe Quasar can since drawing from the other zone let’s his powers be more open to interpretation

I think maybe full timers could be something like
    Gladiator
    Quasar
    Havok
    Photon
    Nate Grey
    Bishop

And maybe characters who are there for a limited time or are simply around the team but can help in big fights are
    Vulcan
    Star hawk
    Paragon
    Captain Marvel
    Kid Omega

Idk I'd like to know how it sounds to outside sources. This is just my way of organizing it to maybe get us to the next step. I feel like there's a diversity of powers. We can even use this team to bring in people super strong like Frankiin Richards or molecule man of something but just for a time. I think it's a team that can stay around for future arcs but doesn't have to be in every arc.
    Whoa, that is some FANTASTIC brainstorming LOL

My job's got me busy for the next few days, so I'll be here a little less frequent than usual.

There's plenty of ideas going on that are workable and doable. I like the idea of Starhawk and a couple of others being time displaced, and that he's Paragon's and Quasar's future son. Several characters are/were in this arc as, the "Third" Phoenix Saga, is gonna be much longer than Phoenix/Dark Phoenix. That's because of a main element of this story that ties the Avengers, GOTG and F4 (to a degree) into the X-Men. This team I also see being around future arcs. I can even see them disbanding and regrouping depending on situations.

Vulcan being a beneficiary of "Cosmic Rival" is a very good idea, esp. for what I believe happens much later on. And for him to have an encounter with Havok this early may make better sense than what's on the table (in which they entangle during Dystopian Arc). Vulcan, Cyclops and Havok are supposed to represent a sort of spectrum of good and evil of a latter plight, Havok (despite starting off as an antihero with X-Men) is the brother who is in fact most pure at heart, Vulcan has the most internal conflict, with self-serving ideals. Cyclops is in between, someone who in essence wants to do the right thing, but his inner demons get in the way of his judgement.

The "Cosmic Rival" plays a major role in the Summers' Arc, as will the Phoenix Force. Havok is the one to rise in revelation and truth about the plight of "Cosmic Rival" vs. Phoenix, and the truth about their brotherhood. Havok even schools Phoenix about what's right and wrong, according to what I believe happens. So... Vulcan and Havok meeting early on is definitely a plus.

Vulcan's desire to absorb energy from "Cosmic Rival" could also lead to him becoming Dark Phoenix as, the Phoenix Force... is silently trying to find a way to tap "Cosmic Rival's" alien cosmic energy. Despite Jean Grey being its one true host, she's completely incompatible with the "Cosmic Rival". Thus the Phoenix would tap into other potential hosts, in hopes of finding someone who is compatible with both. Giraud was as Gold Phoenix, however his conscience is in full control, therefore Phoenix isn't able to use him. Vulcan and Cyclops could be potential candidates (as they are both energy mutants), however their internal conflicts would drive Phoenix to insanity, similar to the comics, and thus is missed opportunities for the Force... Its also a chance to display Jean Grey's connection to the Phoenix, even if inhabiting other hosts, to save Cyclops from Havok and Vulcan, she would definitely intervene. I dunno, just... kinda throwing shit out there LOL

I'll dive waaaay deeper into your suggestions later (cuz they're rly good), and PM you at some point on my idea in regards to Matthew Malloy

I think it's better if Vulcan is like the sixth power ranger, not really part of the group but part of the story if he goes villain or hero or flip flops a few times.

I forgot that didn't Adam Warlock have history with Vulcan? That makes this EEEEEVEN better, cuz Adam Warlock (I'll go ahead and say) is a member of the "Occultish" Avengers, and is one of "Cosmic Rival's" mentors. I see a really strong story here

did I ever share with you Matthew Malloy's story? Since its been discussed with the whole focus group, I feel better about opening up with that one...

I mention him cuz... I'm thinking he could act as a foil to the Annihilators... we'll talk...
    No, you never mentioned Matthew Malloy to me. Yes, let's talk...

I forgot that didn't Adam Warlock have history with Vulcan? That makes this EEEEEVEN better, cuz Adam Warlock (I'll go ahead and say) is a member of the "Occultish" Avengers, and is one of "Cosmic Rival's" mentors. I see a really strong story here
    I think Warlock would be great for many reasons. He is powerful, cosmic, and he now has "Quantum Magic"!

Before Paragon (as "Her), there was Adam (as "Him"), lol. Seems only right to include Him, er, Adam, I mean Warlock.

See Captain Marvel and Photon could come in early on, then plot takes Carol and Monica off, so we bring in Star-Dancer and Paragon.

Phoenix/Jean may even be an unofficial member, as they form early on upon the rise of "Cosmic Rival". Jean would learn from some of them; despite the Phoenix's ability to wield "all" forms of energy, it/she's not compatible with "Cosmic Rival's" form of energy. Observing the Annihilators' creativity in combat, would also build Jean's character more. It would also be cool to see her interact with Starhawk, who's another "cosmic raptor" in a sense lol

Yes, I think it would give several characters a chance, and allow for other story opportunities down the line...
    That was my take as well, to have some start with the team, but leave early. Others may not be true team members but work with them. Still others will be there the entire time.

I like having more screen time for Jean as Phoenix. This could be an early time of Jean Phoenix not being able to wield the Cosmic Rival's energy, but she does not know why. She thinks it has to do with her and maybe even questions her bond with the Phoenix. Try as she can, she cannot, but later in the next arc finds once again she is truly unable to tap into that power.

I think seeing Starhawk's blue/yellow costume with his Solar Sails next to a Phoenix flying in space would be sooo cool!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 10-04-2020 at 08:40 PM.

No, you never mentioned Matthew Malloy to me. Yes, let's talk...

I think Warlock would be great for many reasons. He is powerful, cosmic, and he now has "Quantum Magic"!

Before Paragon (as "Her), there was Adam (as "Him"), lol. Seems only right to include Him, er, Adam, I mean Warlock.
    Omg okay, so we rly need to talk then! Lol, see I'm not to familiar with Paragon, so if there's an incarnation as "Adam" it would make things super weird when Adam Warlock comes into play.

That was my take as well, to have some start with the team, but leave early. Others may not be true team members but work with them. Still others will be there the entire time.

I like having more screen time for Jean as Phoenix. This could be an early time of Jean Phoenix not being able to wield the Cosmic Rival's energy, but she does not know why. She thinks it has to do with her and maybe even questions her bond with the Phoenix. Try as she can, she cannot, but later in the next arc finds once again she is truly unable to tap into that power.

I think seeing Starhawk's blue/yellow costume with his Solar Sails next to a Phoenix flying in space would be sooo cool!
    I think you even mentioned that the team should start off with some, and have others join in later.

Jean remains as Phoenix for the duration of the Phoenix Trilogy, so we'll get plenty of awesome moments for Jean, and good detail of what it would look like for her to grow as Phoenix. There's definitely moments of self doubt for Jean, esp for when it comes to "Cosmic Rival", as its a seemingly impossible phenomenon to understand. She questions her bond with Phoenix for multiple reasons as the narratives progress. Jean does eventually learn that psionics, for some reason, are incompatible with "Cosmic Rival", only energy beings are compatible. Jean also learns her destiny to become White Phoenix is another reason for incompatibility (as she's a human of pure psychic energy, perfect for Phoenix; akin to the former X-Man who is a human of purest level energy, a reason he's perfect for "Cosmic Rival"). Unlike Jean's realization of White Phoenix, as the X-Man transcends into higher evolutions of "Cosmic Rival", he receives the kinds of answers that only spawns more bizarre and at times, frustrating questions.

That's why Giraud would be so instrumental as a nexus of understanding both entities and their energies. Something about their plot I really love too, the chief writer states even tho the Phoenix and "Cosmic Rival" are bitter towards each other, they actually hold answers both sides are in need of. Same thing for Jean and the former X-Man, they kinda hate each other, yet they hold answers each ohter needs.

And YES! I'd love to see Starhawk with Phoenix, that'd be some awesome visuals on screen I'd also like to see some cosmic escapade that explores their powers in someway, or they even engage in some sort of discussion, something that allows a good interaction between the two.

Mighty Member

Yeah here’s a couple panels showing their kinda fight. Adam Warlock was scared of Vulcan that tells you something
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...arlock-612965/

Mighty Member

Vulcan being a beneficiary of "Cosmic Rival" is a very good idea, esp. for what I believe happens much later on. And for him to have an encounter with Havok this early may make better sense than what's on the table (in which they entangle during Dystopian Arc). Vulcan, Cyclops and Havok are supposed to represent a sort of spectrum of good and evil of a latter plight, Havok (despite starting off as an antihero with X-Men) is the brother who is in fact most pure at heart, Vulcan has the most internal conflict, with self-serving ideals. Cyclops is in between, someone who in essence wants to do the right thing, but his inner demons get in the way of his judgement.
    That’s some great character writing. I think them meeting early on would be a benefit. Especially if nothing is revealed to them early on. Just them hanging around not knowing it’s each other yet. Yet another reason for Vulcan to not be on the team officially. Or only for a brief amount of time.

Vulcan's desire to absorb energy from "Cosmic Rival" could also lead to him becoming Dark Phoenix as, the Phoenix Force... is silently trying to find a way to tap "Cosmic Rival's" alien cosmic energy. Despite Jean Grey being its one true host, she's completely incompatible with the "Cosmic Rival". Thus the Phoenix would tap into other potential hosts, in hopes of finding someone who is compatible with both. Giraud was as Gold Phoenix, however his conscience is in full control, therefore Phoenix isn't able to use him. Vulcan and Cyclops could be potential candidates (as they are both energy mutants), however their internal conflicts would drive Phoenix to insanity, similar to the comics, and thus is missed opportunities for the Force... Its also a chance to display Jean Grey's connection to the Phoenix, even if inhabiting other hosts, to save Cyclops from Havok and Vulcan, she would definitely intervene. I dunno, just... kinda throwing shit out there LOL
    I like the Dark Phoenix idea. I think Vulcan could help them fight the Cosmic Entity but during the battle Vulcan wants what it has or something. Maybe during or at the end of the fight is when Vulcan goes from Alpha to omega.

Yeah here’s a couple panels showing their kinda fight. Adam Warlock was scared of Vulcan that tells you something
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...arlock-612965/
    Ooooh yea, I need to pass this to the chief writer, this would be excellent for Adam's development, and a reason for him to join the "Occultish" Avengers.

This would complete Adam's early arc, and give him plenty reason to feed into "Cosmic Rival's" powers, and also enrich himself as he does. Adam has a split agenda... he's seen to work with protagonists, then also some shady individuals (such as Occult Avengers), all of which serves his various ulterior motives. Adam Warlock is someone we need to talk about

That’s some great character writing. I think them meeting early on would be a benefit. Especially if nothing is revealed to them early on. Just them hanging around not knowing it’s each other yet. Yet another reason for Vulcan to not be on the team officially. Or only for a brief amount of time.

I like the Dark Phoenix idea. I think Vulcan could help them fight the Cosmic Entity but during the battle Vulcan wants what it has or something. Maybe during or at the end of the fight is when Vulcan goes from Alpha to omega.
    I feel more and more that Vulcan shouldn't be officially on the team, and be a character of his own. And someone who is working for his own agenda, therefore will fight alongside whom so ever, to further his own intentions. He could see "the Cosmic Rival" as a potential enemy, but upon closer inspection, finds there's more to benefit from him, than killing him off. In witnessing this entity's power, yet lack of control and understanding of it, Vulcan would then start using the Annihilators to only weaken the host, so he may feed more and more from "Cosmic Entity". I like the idea of Vulcan evolving from alpha to omega, due to feeding off of "Cosmic Rival's" energy (which we see such power boosts in individuals like Magneto).

I know in comics' what if, Vulcan became Dark Phoenix, and with Vulcan's character being a bit under developed as of now, I felt this was the opportunity to bring in some development that supports the story of the Summers Brothers (and their fourth brother). And yes... I see it as Vulcan would want "Cosmic Rival's" powers, and since Vulcan is compatible enough with the Phoenix, he would become possessed as the Phoenix also, is trying to discover (in vain) the key to unlocking "Cosmic Rival". I'd say this would lead to him becoming Dark Phoenix, and chaos would ensue, then there's Havok who somewhat becomes the main character, Cyclops is involved and even is touched by the Phoenix Force as well. Jean Grey would then display her connection to the Force-- OOOH, and then through Havok, she could begin to see the value in "Cosmic Rival" and what it brings, and they could work together. Havok is one of three ppl that can masterfully wield "the Cosmic Rival", the other two being "the One True Host" and Matt Malloy.

Mighty Member

I feel more and more that Vulcan shouldn't be officially on the team, and be a character of his own. And someone who is working for his own agenda, therefore will fight alongside whom so ever, to further his own intentions. He could see "the Cosmic Rival" as a potential enemy, but upon closer inspection, finds there's more to benefit from him, than killing him off. In witnessing this entity's power, yet lack of control and understanding of it, Vulcan would then start using the Annihilators to only weaken the host, so he may feed more and more from "Cosmic Entity". I like the idea of Vulcan evolving from alpha to omega, due to feeding off of "Cosmic Rival's" energy (which we see such power boosts in individuals like Magneto).

I know in comics' what if, Vulcan became Dark Phoenix, and with Vulcan's character being a bit under developed as of now, I felt this was the opportunity to bring in some development that supports the story of the Summers Brothers (and their fourth brother). And yes... I see it as Vulcan would want "Cosmic Rival's" powers, and since Vulcan is compatible enough with the Phoenix, he would become possessed as the Phoenix also, is trying to discover (in vain) the key to unlocking "Cosmic Rival". I'd say this would lead to him becoming Dark Phoenix, and chaos would ensue, then there's Havok who somewhat becomes the main character, Cyclops is involved and even is touched by the Phoenix Force as well. Jean Grey would then display her connection to the Force-- OOOH, and then through Havok, she could begin to see the value in "Cosmic Rival" and what it brings, and they could work together. Havok is one of three ppl that can masterfully wield "the Cosmic Rival", the other two being "the One True Host" and Matt Malloy.
    Yeah Vulcan goes into the Sh'iar after they abduct him and make him work. In a story called genesis of something that set up war of kings we learn about him. Eventually he becomes magister of the Sh'iar empire and this whole big thing happens. It revolves no one accepting him as leader because he's an outsider in the Sh'iar. Eventually he is taken out and later on Gladiator becomes magister down the line. So like I said I would really love to tell the writers to build up that brotherly bond between Gladiator and Vulcan. Like I mentioned Lex/Cark in smallville or obi wan Anakin type vibes that might be established before the Phoenix arc or during. I'm not sure maybe the cosmic entity could be whispering him liking Him for a potential backup just in case something happens or something

In comics lore before he became omega he was part of a secret xmen team Charles put together just in case of emergency. Kinda like stuff they did back in the day with characters like night crawler and colossus and storm and a bunch of others.

Eventually the team dies but he survives and gets awakened later on by Scarlett witches no more mutants thing which empowers him. So yeah

I'd like to know more about Adam Warlock. And yeah clearly the Phoenix force has a lot of ties in this story so should be fun. And you told me a bit about Mathew Malloy but maybe there's more to know

Yeah Vulcan goes into the Sh'iar after they abduct him and make him work. In a story called genesis of something that set up war of kings we learn about him. Eventually he becomes magister of the Sh'iar empire and this whole big thing happens. It revolves no one accepting him as leader because he's an outsider in the Sh'iar. Eventually he is taken out and later on Gladiator becomes magister down the line. So like I said I would really love to tell the writers to build up that brotherly bond between Gladiator and Vulcan. Like I mentioned Lex/Cark in smallville or obi wan Anakin type vibes that might be established before the Phoenix arc or during. I'm not sure maybe the cosmic entity could be whispering him liking Him for a potential backup just in case something happens or something

In comics lore before he became omega he was part of a secret xmen team Charles put together just in case of emergency. Kinda like stuff they did back in the day with characters like night crawler and colossus and storm and a bunch of others.

Eventually the team dies but he survives and gets awakened later on by Scarlett witches no more mutants thing which empowers him. So yeah

I'd like to know more about Adam Warlock. And yeah clearly the Phoenix force has a lot of ties in this story so should be fun. And you told me a bit about Mathew Malloy but maybe there's more to know
    Okay, that sounds familiar, Vulcan's backstory. I don't think I read the comic (I've not read a lot of comics, bad me), but I've read quite a bit of Vulcan... for some reason, the story sounds too familiar to not have been read.

Anyways, with that being the case... We'd need to have a backstory done of Vulcan, and have that incorporated/repurposed into this narrative. I know so many things changed to fit the desires and contributions of fans, but so far, the changes have actually enhanced character arcs. I'll pass that info to somebody, and we'll see what they think. the time skip during the Phoenix Trilogy will be useful in fitting in a lot of character development, and addressing time displaced ppl.

I like the idea of Xavier having a secret X-Men that the primary X-Men don't know about, and when Vulcan becomes a problem, its like a... moment that something blows up in your face, for Xavier. Scarlet Witch has a very different story, involving her as a supporter of "Cosmic Rival" and the "Occult" Avengers... I believe IF whe did House of M/M Day, it'd be very different from the canon story.

Ooooh, to learn more about Adam Warlock, you'd need to read I think its the ORIGINAL Infinity Saga comic run. Unlike the MCU, it was Adam Warlock who faced off Thanos, and the whole story with the Avengers and the Infinity Gems, is really centered around Adam Warlock. In comic canon, he's meant to be alike a messianic figure with antihero qualities. Chief says she has a lot of plans for him, making him one of the bridges between the Avengers/Infinity Saga, and the Phoenix Trilogy.

Yes and I've failed both you and Phoenixx9. Tonight, hopefully I can finally share what was done for Malloy

I think you even mentioned that the team should start off with some, and have others join in later.

Jean remains as Phoenix for the duration of the Phoenix Trilogy, so we'll get plenty of awesome moments for Jean, and good detail of what it would look like for her to grow as Phoenix. There's definitely moments of self doubt for Jean, esp for when it comes to "Cosmic Rival", as its a seemingly impossible phenomenon to understand. She questions her bond with Phoenix for multiple reasons as the narratives progress. Jean does eventually learn that psionics, for some reason, are incompatible with "Cosmic Rival", only energy beings are compatible. Jean also learns her destiny to become White Phoenix is another reason for incompatibility (as she's a human of pure psychic energy, perfect for Phoenix; akin to the former X-Man who is a human of purest level energy, a reason he's perfect for "Cosmic Rival"). Unlike Jean's realization of White Phoenix, as the X-Man transcends into higher evolutions of "Cosmic Rival", he receives the kinds of answers that only spawns more bizarre and at times, frustrating questions.

That's why Giraud would be so instrumental as a nexus of understanding both entities and their energies. Something about their plot I really love too, the chief writer states even tho the Phoenix and "Cosmic Rival" are bitter towards each other, they actually hold answers both sides are in need of. Same thing for Jean and the former X-Man, they kinda hate each other, yet they hold answers each ohter needs.

And YES! I'd love to see Starhawk with Phoenix, that'd be some awesome visuals on screen I'd also like to see some cosmic escapade that explores their powers in someway, or they even engage in some sort of discussion, something that allows a good interaction between the two.
    Yes and that seems the best way to incorporate many characters who have differing degrees of roles in smaller stories and in the overall larger arc.

Again glad to see Jean have some major Phoenix moments but not ultimately beating the Cosmic Rival, for which said story requires Giraud to play a MAJOR role! Yay, lol!

Our team is coming together!

--------------------

I feel like we went side-ways again, lol. Can you give the new topic/concept and/or characters we should now be discussing?