Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Here are more actual scenarios. The questions in my previous post for each character were actually not questions, but plot points for story arcs. But anyway, here is more:

Cyclops: He thinks Havok should look and think as he does. (He wonders why Alex does not look more like him). Alex, has a mind of his own and does his own thing. They argue. Often. Then these quarrels turn into physical confrontations, finally involving their powers. The team takes a dim view of this. Members start to take sides. Just s Scott settles things with Alex, he (they) are introduced to Gabriel, and Scott's world goes topsy-turvy again. Things start all over and his anger shows through. The team is really having enough of all this. They wonder why Scott just does not accept and welcome his brother(s). Scott turns to Jean for guidance. Scott feels like he is letting everyone down, Jean included.

Jean: While Scott feels all "doom-and-gloom", Jean is upbeat and light-hearted. She tries her best at everything. Sometimes, she uses her TP to try to have things turn out the way she wants. When it does not, she wonders what happened and why it did not work. Jean likes to read everyone's mind, so that she knows everything is as she thinks it is. She cannot read Remy, which she does not like. She wonders why she cannot. When this happens with John, she pushes herself harder, but he can tell Jean is up to something and gets angry! After this initial incident, Jean wants to try again with John, but is hesitant not because he has a rager, but because she wants to be undetected. So, she thinks about it but has not yet tried it with him. She is trying to come up with a new way that he will not detect. Jean loves that Scott loves her but is also intrigued with Wolvie and likes that he cares for her. Right now, she does not return his love. But by the time she becomes Phoenix, Jean will indeed love Wolvie too.

Nightcrawler: Kurt is a mystery to himself and the others. He tends to self-isolate and is a loner in many things, although he does enjoy (some) people around him, this does not happen much in the beginning, except team assignments. Kurt knows he looks different and believes many people do not accept him. While he does not wonder this about his teammates, he does not want to "push" himself onto them or be a burden. He believes in carrying his weight and while not as powerful as the rest, goes out of his way to make sure he does pull his load. Some of the team members love his German accent and try to learn a little bit of it, which is hilariously funny as they mess up all of the words and then get mad that they cannot get it!

Thunderbird: John is close to Storm and Gambit, whom he trusts and feels a real bond with, yet he and some others are quite the opposite. Jean is just another female to him, but when she tries to probe his mind, he somehow senses she wants to find out something about him, and he explodes! Jean is shocked, at both his attitiude and also that he detected her. She is even more curious now! John, Remy and Storm think that they are the "Power Units" of the team and should have more responsibility. There are times that they want to go on assignments alone and also with each other, but without the rest of the team. Sometimes, the three of them try to make team decisions. This does not sit well at all with Cyclops. These 3, while not aloof like Angel, do see themselves as part of the team but also a separate part from the others---as if the 3 of them are also a team---a team within a team.

Beast: Beast goes on adventures with the team and he sometimes uses inventions, potions, etc to aid them. Most everyone loves Beast and trusts him and turns to him for advice, even if not right away. Beast knows he is powerful, but in light of some of his teammates and enemies, not always the most powerful. He works on (another) serum which further mutates him in a Beastly state. Some of the kids love the new Beast, others are scared of him. These ones that are scared think that he can further mutate them, and they (wonder) shudder to think what it will do to them! Of course, Beast is kind and loving and would Never do that to them. But, Dark Beast has no compunctions to do that to them!!! Bahahahahaha......

Rogue: Rogue is a fun tom-boy type of gal. She is fun-loving with an outgoing personality, but unlike her other appearances, Rogue knows how to cover herself up and prevent unwanted touches from others causing absorptions. This helps this Rogue a lot and she is more able to be herself. She hopes that X or Beast can help her with her powers. She wants to belong somewhere and this might just be the place. She also wants to do good deeds. Gambit is attracted to Rogue.

Angel: I fleshed-out Angel's persona in my last post pretty well in detail. While not the only mutant with wings, he is one of the few. And he feels that he is the only one who has wings AND is so beautiful as if he really is an Angel.

Wolverine: Also fleshed-out in last post, Logan wants to be at the Mansion, but has issues of trust. Some of these issues with X may be justified......

Storm: Storm is part of the trio of herself, Thunderbird and Gambit. Their powers and attitudes are similar in many things and they tend to hang together. They feel that they should be the elite of the group.

Gambit: "Nuff said, lol! Except, I will add that he is part of that trio of the elite. Jean cannot get a good read on him and she hates that!

Prof X: Also detailed in last post. While younger in this adaptation, he is still older than the others and he wants his rules to be followed! Mysteries abound, and more than 1 X-Man is detemined to find out.......I can envision a few characters finding out different things that come out all at once amonst the kids ("well I learned this!" type of moment). Then, what do they do with the info? Does X already know they found out? How does he deal with it...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    So I thought about Storm specifically and what could be done

And I had a idea that kinda involves her relationship to Gambit and the Morlocks.

So in the comics there is a storyline where Storm encounters the Morlocks and fights Callisto, the leader of the morlocks, for control of the group and Storm wins. I said I would totally be ok with Gambits role in the Morlock massacre removed because it doesn't make sense. But I was thinking what if when the X men find out the person who actually feels betrayed by it is Storm instead of Rogue. The fact that Storm is so connected to the Morlocks and views them as her people is what sets her off to kick remy out. I think a betrayal in that sense would make so much more sense for Storm to hate Gambit for it because she vouches for him to join the Xmen, they are friends she has utmost faith in Remys rehabilitation. I think an admonishment by Storm would hurt so much more than the admonishment we got from Rogue. Knowing he was a part of killing HER people, the morlocks, would make more sense

In addition there is a storyline where Storm gets infected with a Brood egg and struggles with that. I wonder what kind of storyline she would have with the Brood arc.

I'm curious when we talk about storm are we going to visit Kenya or Cairo, or rather are there plans yet for those storylines?

In addition Storm would be a good way to introduce Kitty Pryde who they had a relationship with when kitty was a kid. Perhaps a story of Storm rescuing Kitty as a young girl and inspiring Kitty Pryde to eventually Join the xmen
    Yaaaayeeeah, so AWESOME plot building, love it a lot! My day is busy again, but I did wanna pop in and say this sounds awesome and... I actually should bridge over ideas from OTHER forums/groups plugged in. But I'll do a much more thorough answer much later in the day

P.S. Phoenixx9 I answered while tired and reading it again, yes I see now those are plot points so lol

P.S. Gripstir your point with Storm is something HIGHLY needed for chief, so thanks for that suggestion!

So I thought about Storm specifically and what could be done

And I had a idea that kinda involves her relationship to Gambit and the Morlocks.

So in the comics there is a storyline where Storm encounters the Morlocks and fights Callisto, the leader of the morlocks, for control of the group and Storm wins. I said I would totally be ok with Gambits role in the Morlock massacre removed because it doesn't make sense. But I was thinking what if when the X men find out the person who actually feels betrayed by it is Storm instead of Rogue. The fact that Storm is so connected to the Morlocks and views them as her people is what sets her off to kick remy out. I think a betrayal in that sense would make so much more sense for Storm to hate Gambit for it because she vouches for him to join the Xmen, they are friends she has utmost faith in Remys rehabilitation. I think an admonishment by Storm would hurt so much more than the admonishment we got from Rogue. Knowing he was a part of killing HER people, the morlocks, would make more sense

In addition there is a storyline where Storm gets infected with a Brood egg and struggles with that. I wonder what kind of storyline she would have with the Brood arc.

I'm curious when we talk about storm are we going to visit Kenya or Cairo, or rather are there plans yet for those storylines?

In addition Storm would be a good way to introduce Kitty Pryde who they had a relationship with when kitty was a kid. Perhaps a story of Storm rescuing Kitty as a young girl and inspiring Kitty Pryde to eventually Join the xmen
    Alright... NOW I can respond right lol

That would be the best segue into Storm's development into becoming an X-Man. I actually think this plot was covered somewhat, in TAS, however I think it would be something to happen like... shortly after the massacre had happened. This would make the whole masscre personal to Storm, and it would cause a lot more drama if she was the one who turned on Gambit his past on that coming out. So I like that plot a lot, the whole plot of the Morlocks could help totally define this version of Storm, in the way... I'm sure the writers are aiming for. Storm would also find reason to understand Jean's disposition on Remy, after the case.

That Brood idea would actually be rly good. Chief said she has NO plans atm of developing the "Dystopian" Arc, and is only writing down ideas that comes to her (its a very distant story). However, one of the ideas that manifested, had to do with a major comeback of heroes that befallen the Brood. She even was thinking about Steve Rogers allowing himself to get infected instead of one of his fellow Avengers, that way he'd be part of the miracle comeback. Whatever that entails, I think she's got something awesome in mind, making Storm befall the Brood would be a good additional plot.

Kitty is slated to join the X-Men after the Phoenix Trilogy, so prolly during the time skip or before it, Ororo could have saved her. Then after the time skip, we revisit Kitty becoming an X-Men.

Storm would either visit those locales during her X-Origins, or after the Phoenix Trilogy.

As for Nightcrawler I assume bamfs will show up somewhere as they seem to really fit with a chibi style

Now that he and Rogue are biologically related I wonder if Azazel will be Rogue's dad as well or will they be half siblings? I could see a storyline develop around Kurt's struggle being external as to the reason he can't get close to people whereas Rogues issue is internal that she can't have relationships

Due to the fact you said Angel is kinda stuck up or what not, maybe the storyline grows Rogue is seeking comfort based on emotional connection with Remy but Nightcrawler joins up with Angel and seeks validation through his looks, perhaps an image inducer and he starts to become very vain. And we can parallel his journey with Rogue who are both seeking validation but one is seeking validation from within while the other is seeking it without. But eventually Kurt realizes the shallowness leads to temptation and a spiral out of control. Ok hear me out on this what if Kurts vanity ends up leading him to Mojoworld or something with promises of nothing but adoring fans but eventually he realizes how evil Mojo is and he and Angel escape. Kurt can perhaps take up his journey and start on his path to inner light through religion that teaches him he is special and not a demon.

Also perhaps later on Kurt is in a foreign small town and people end up seeing his true form and accuse him of some mutilations that happened nearby (you said we could go mature) but there are several other viscious mutants nearby like maybe Sabertooth which people like more because he seems like a cat not a demon or Wildchild or something. It ends up Kurt is the innocent one and the small town apologizes or something
    Yep, Kurt already looks like a chibi (well, this kid vers does) so the Bamfs would look like... super chibis. Um...

I don't think we're gonna make Kurt biologically related to Azazel, and Kurt is definitely Rogue's half brother. Not sure if her father was decided, gotta check back.

Kurt starts off kinda care free and happy in joining the X-Men, but what he faces in the real world, deconstructs his selfesteem... I think. Rogue and Kurt (without realizing they're related) develop a special bond due to their circumstances. Details past that, not too sure on. I kinda like that idea between Angel and Kurt, and Kurt becoming vain would derail him from his true nature, so that's an interesting plot. What would be good, is see how Angel's relationship with Kurt isn't as genuine and rooted as Remy with Rogue. That would be very interesting, cuz we know how Gambit and Rogue's love grows and where it leads them, whereas Angel and Kurt, opposite in appearance, together seek something worldly, and would allow us to explore the Mojoverse, with Mojo's false promises. I rly like that! We could bring in Longshot as someone Mojo "threw away" and is there to warn Angel and Kurt of "dealing with the devil". So I like all that.

Elements of the "small town" scenario have actually been discussed for an episode idea. X-Men tracked Toad to a construction yard, where they find it was a set up, and they face off the Young Brotherhood Mutants, and the X-Men try fighting them, AND protecting bystanders from the altercation. Sabretooth REALLY causes terrible injuries, and is this incident everyone realizes Logan was right about Sabretooth being "un-savable". What rly sets off Logan is how Sabretooth injured Kurt, and tried to kill him.

There are alternate realities and our own multiverse so... somewhere the small town plot could apply to some aspect of Kurt we explore, if we don't explore it in full with with the main timeline.

Chief said her BIGGEST goal is to hurry through the first Arcs, and get thru the Phoenix Trilogy. THIS way, it'll lay the foundations of this whole Marvel Fan Universe, and allow fans to rly build this world with their own stories

Phoenixx9... yur next!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post

That would be the best segue into Storm's development into becoming an X-Man. I actually think this plot was covered somewhat, in TAS, however I think it would be something to happen like... shortly after the massacre had happened. This would make the whole masscre personal to Storm, and it would cause a lot more drama if she was the one who turned on Gambit his past on that coming out. So I like that plot a lot, the whole plot of the Morlocks could help totally define this version of Storm, in the way... I'm sure the writers are aiming for. Storm would also find reason to understand Jean's disposition on Remy, after the case.

That Brood idea would actually be rly good. Chief said she has NO plans atm of developing the "Dystopian" Arc, and is only writing down ideas that comes to her (its a very distant story). However, one of the ideas that manifested, had to do with a major comeback of heroes that befallen the Brood. She even was thinking about Steve Rogers allowing himself to get infected instead of one of his fellow Avengers, that way he'd be part of the miracle comeback. Whatever that entails, I think she's got something awesome in mind, making Storm befall the Brood would be a good additional plot.

Kitty is slated to join the X-Men after the Phoenix Trilogy, so prolly during the time skip or before it, Ororo could have saved her. Then after the time skip, we revisit Kitty becoming an X-Men.

Storm would either visit those locales during her X-Origins, or after the Phoenix Trilogy.

Yep, Kurt already looks like a chibi (well, this kid vers does) so the Bamfs would look like... super chibis. Um...

I don't think we're gonna make Kurt biologically related to Azazel, and Kurt is definitely Rogue's half brother. Not sure if her father was decided, gotta check back.

Kurt starts off kinda care free and happy in joining the X-Men, but what he faces in the real world, deconstructs his selfesteem... I think. Rogue and Kurt (without realizing they're related) develop a special bond due to their circumstances. Details past that, not too sure on. I kinda like that idea between Angel and Kurt, and Kurt becoming vain would derail him from his true nature, so that's an interesting plot. What would be good, is see how Angel's relationship with Kurt isn't as genuine and rooted as Remy with Rogue. That would be very interesting, cuz we know how Gambit and Rogue's love grows and where it leads them, whereas Angel and Kurt, opposite in appearance, together seek something worldly, and would allow us to explore the Mojoverse, with Mojo's false promises. I rly like that! We could bring in Longshot as someone Mojo "threw away" and is there to warn Angel and Kurt of "dealing with the devil". So I like all that.

Elements of the "small town" scenario have actually been discussed for an episode idea. X-Men tracked Toad to a construction yard, where they find it was a set up, and they face off the Young Brotherhood Mutants, and the X-Men try fighting them, AND protecting bystanders from the altercation. Sabretooth REALLY causes terrible injuries, and is this incident everyone realizes Logan was right about Sabretooth being "un-savable". What rly sets off Logan is how Sabretooth injured Kurt, and tried to kill him.

There are alternate realities and our own multiverse so... somewhere the small town plot could apply to some aspect of Kurt we explore, if we don't explore it in full with with the main timeline.

Chief said her BIGGEST goal is to hurry through the first Arcs, and get thru the Phoenix Trilogy. THIS way, it'll lay the foundations of this whole Marvel Fan Universe, and allow fans to rly build this world with their own stories

Phoenixx9... yur next!
    Super chibis? Lol I think it's best I don't ask lol

Yes so storm I think could be a world traveler if she were real. Born in Kenya, went to America went to Cairo and a lot of stuff. I think a good story is Storm traveling a lot and meeting new people. Growing quite fond of the world. There's many people she could meet along the way. When she makes it to the morlocks and sees them she can't take it and wants to help them. That's why they are so precious to her.

I'm not sure if you said or not but which version of her past are they going with? Are they doing the long line of white haired goddesses storyline?

One thing I like about Storm is she's strong but she never comes off as not feminine at the same time. There's an elegance and grace to her that I wonder if we should put some kind of dance background in her backstory. Maybe when she's an orphan she snuck in to see ballet or something. Like Storm I would say is the most theatrical of the Xmen when using her powers.

For Nightcrawler I like how he's innocent at first. And Angel probably has some growing up to do as well. And with the Black Vortex I think I could see some cool stuff in that. I could imagine "vain Kurt" as Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 3. Give him the finger guns! Lol. But I think at the end of the day Kurt will always be pure of heart and will overcome

Mighty Member

Angel Angel should be tall and handsome, well-spoken, (rich of course)...and yes, arrogant. He feels he is beautiful and "angelic". His wings make him somewhat unique in mutantdom. While other mutants can use their powers to fly, his flight is directly related to his wings and he values them and his power of flight. He is very skilled in his abilities and is good for survellaince missions. He has a variety of costumes from dark ones for surveillance to bright ones (not gaudy). He wears his blonde hair a little on the longer, fluffier side and likes different types of head-gear. I see him in a few different costumes of white with various color trims, as well as many differnt color costumes. He is sort of like Wasp in this aspect. Occasionally, he will have a long baton-type staff which he can strap on his back for offensive feats.
    I'm not sure if I read the arrogant part from your post and confused it with something GMikey said but I just want to acknowledge my idea of the arrogant Angel and Nightcrawler might have been inspired by that. Also didn't think of it at the time but Angel and demon motif where the Angel is corrupting the demon is an aspect I didn't think about but could be fun. And Angel learns more about humanity from the demon. In fact I would say the "small town" story I that of with Nightcrawler and Sabretooth would be redundant if we could play into that expectations theme with these two. We could then free up Nightcrawler for some more stories that involve his humble sweet disposition

Here are more actual scenarios. The questions in my previous post for each character were actually not questions, but plot points for story arcs. But anyway, here is more:...
    LOL it was super late when I initially answered, but I'm still crazy at times lol

CYCLOPS- Scott and Alex will have quite an interesting build up with their relationship. And when they find they're brothers, the question of looks would be a thing (as it foreshadows the future). this all makes me wonder somewhat when the pinnacle of their introduction at least happens. Your scenario somewhat makes me wonder if Alex joins X-Men at some point, then we could get the revelation he and Scott are brothers. Having Scott and Alex butt heads like this would make perfect sense, knowing what becomes of Alex later on. Gambit's Trial and the X-Men's handling of "The Cosmic Rival" should play a key factor into Alex and Scott's bickering. This would also be a good moment if Scott is losing face with the team, for Alex to proclaim himself a better leader, and some starting to believe that, ykwim?

JEAN- So, SPOILER: I feel this portion about Scott and Alex would happen later once they are adults, as Xavier dies sometime during the Phoenix Trilogy, leaving Jean Grey to take on his position as leader. That brings another level of weight on the couple, who desperately is trying to hold the team together (cuz the team sorta fall apart after Phoenix Trilogy, which is why Jean recruit new members).

Your bit on Jean's mind reading is pretty on point with her char. development. LOL it makes me think of the UNO scenario someone proposed. Before Remy came along, Jean knew how to win if she wanted to. However... that would change, all based on her tp not working on Remy. an interesting suggestion is proposed about Remy and why telepath's can't breach his barrier, (more on that). When Jean is unable to penetrate someone, it does frustrates her. With John, he possesses "shamanic psionics" so that could be why he can detect when Jean is trying to read him. I don't think John is as impenetrable like Remy is. But John gets angry and his intense aura would chase said psychic away. I think to that with John, Jean would feel a sense of rejection as, most everyone else trusts her so much. I like the idea of her trying to be "undetectable", this shows a progression of her tp. Using a new "technique" she prolly would be able to get a peak into John's mind... maybe that's when he blows up. She also could be trying to get answers as to why he was able to reach Remy. I know later we learn about Remy's "psionic bonding" and only those who share one with him, can see into this thoughts, somewhat.

And John would never peer into Remy's mind unless Remy allows him to. Thats why they have that bond, and others don't.

Initially chief was totally writing out Jean having deeper feelings for Logan, but I think that as you said, giving them something deeper during the Phoenix Trilogy, esp. when Logan becomes part of P5, this builds a relationship with Logan and Jean.

NIGHTCRAWLER- So your interpretation of Kurt would be... kinda like he's shy, and also unknowledgeable of his past? That would make a lot of sense. I do see this interpetation being our first introduction to Kurt, then as the narrative progresses he warms up to everyone, and everyone proves so inviting he'd wanna join in some. LOL that's cute, him teaching his teammates German. Nightcrawler has an interesting relationship with Rogue, and Remy to a degree. Um, an accident that occurred caused Remy to have to medically save Kurt, which indirectly plays into how he is selected to being a P5.

THUNDERBIRD- To understand the new John Proudstar, look up Vincent Valentine, like a short vid clip of him. John is no nonesense, matter-of-fact and does not bite his tongue. He tells the "cold blooded truth". John is also a bit of a loner, but very much a teamplayer. John loves Storm deeply, and isn't afraid to share with her I know. The brotherhood he has with Remy, makes him open to him. Idk what, but if Jean were to find something out- it could be that she saw John had peered into Remy's mind, and that would set John off. John is very much about trust, and promised Remy to never share his secrets. For Jean to detect that (detect John knows something, but what? sort of thing) it would make John mad. Jean would totally be curious at this. I think for John, Remy and Storm to form this inner "alliance" amongst themselves should be a thing. I see John being leader of this team, and would secretly/psionically order Storm and Remy to do things while on mission that's of their own agenda. And yes, Cyclops would be plenty furious, and wants to John accountable... atst dares not to.

I know of something similar to happen, when the team wanted to confiscate a top secret digital dossier on them; Cyclops gave orders upon arrival, but John steps in and orders Storm and Remy to do something else, and tells Scott he'd "do this alone". Remy uses his thieving skills to ultimately get the USB, and hands it to John instead of Scott. This causes a ruckus and Jean tries to cool everyone down and says "at least its in our hands". However, when Scott asks for the disk back at the mansion, John gives him a duplicate USB, telling Scott that he already checked it and found the original was a "self destruct" disk. Tension rises as Scott checks the files, finding John's and Remy's files seemingly altered, missing, or possibly deleted. This causes major problems, and it remains unknown to the team if John deleted some stuff, and if so, why? (SPOILER-ish: John doesn't trust the X-Men, esp. Xavier, that's why).

BEAST- Yep this is Beast like, totally lol
    Even in much latter arcs, its Beast who Rogue comes to, and asks him to watch over her children. He was the only one (available) that she trusted, and trusted he'd honor her word when asking the puzzling request, that he NOT ever allow her children near Scott and Jean. This was bc she feared PF would manifest to kill her children. Jean and Scott didn't even know Rogue and Remy even had kids, bc of this. The potion thing to enhance his abilities would play into what happened in his past, so that's actually a rly good idea there. Maybe THIS is when we get the more feline Beast (as Chief said she hates feline Beast but using that look here would work). LOL I get where your going... do a Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde number on Hank... smart

ROGUE- those are good points on Rogue, and Gambit's relationship with her plays huge into her development. A major thing to remember is that Rogue abandons the X-Men after the Phoenix Trilogy. This is because she blames them for... how things turned out, and this causes her to wind right back with Mystique. So... Rogue gets pretty complex as the narrative builds and progresses.

ANGEL- yea you did good with bringing out points for Angel. All those should definitely be placed on the table. Angel is the only one with "pretty" wings (Thunderbird's have a dark coloration, and are pratially obscured by the braces on them). In cominc canon, I think Angel did believe himself an actual angel, so I think that plays into this version of him as well. It definitely brings out his cocky nature...

Wolverine: Also fleshed-out in last post, Logan wants to be at the Mansion, but has issues of trust. Some of these issues with X may be justified......
    that right there.

STORM- the fact we ARE employing the "long line of white haired "goddesses"" plot for Storm (some of it) that would play into her feeling herself an elite member. Also, being trusted by the two most secretive X-Men, Storm would feel she should have command, and prolly would do things on mission to prove her point. This would sometimes cause trouble. I also feel this is something Storm would evolve into, as I believe she starts off being the glue to hold the team together, but after John and Remy brought her into their clique, she starts developing this secondary attitude, and the thought of being "the elite core".

GAMBIT- lol yes, Also to finsih something I started, someone suggested that Remy's kinetic energy allows an untapped ability of reading others' auras. Kinetic energy is the single most rudimentary force that unites and permeates everything, so Remy would have countless untapped abilities. He thinks he's just a peoples person, not knowing its his energy. While he's not an actual mind reader, he can tell Jean is trying to read him, and can even detect the reason. Every time someone tries to probe his mind, it causes his psionic shield to solidify, and it shuts them out.

Jean would forget to try her powers as Phoenix, but then by the time she does... Remy already "evolved". I think chief said as Phoenix Jean would have been able to penetrate Remy's mind, but most definitely not after his "evolution". So in a way, it would remain unknown if even the Phoenix could penetrate Remy's psionic block.

PROF X- he's gonna have a real good plot, and I've envisioned the same. Moments of him being their uncle figure, but then mystery and questions causes those barriers to come up. I see that moment too, of everyone learning something about X.

Super chibis? Lol I think it's best I don't ask lol

Yes so storm I think could be a world traveler if she were real. Born in Kenya, went to America went to Cairo and a lot of stuff. I think a good story is Storm traveling a lot and meeting new people. Growing quite fond of the world. There's many people she could meet along the way. When she makes it to the morlocks and sees them she can't take it and wants to help them. That's why they are so precious to her.

I'm not sure if you said or not but which version of her past are they going with? Are they doing the long line of white haired goddesses storyline?

One thing I like about Storm is she's strong but she never comes off as not feminine at the same time. There's an elegance and grace to her that I wonder if we should put some kind of dance background in her backstory. Maybe when she's an orphan she snuck in to see ballet or something. Like Storm I would say is the most theatrical of the Xmen when using her powers.

For Nightcrawler I like how he's innocent at first. And Angel probably has some growing up to do as well. And with the Black Vortex I think I could see some cool stuff in that. I could imagine "vain Kurt" as Tobey Maguire in Spider-Man 3. Give him the finger guns! Lol. But I think at the end of the day Kurt will always be pure of heart and will overcome
    Yeah, I relayed that to the writers and chief sends u her thanks. This reminder of her canon plot with the Morlocks helps tremendously with our Storm's development, and even Remy's plot too.

After the Phoenix Trilogy, Storm does go solo-ish, and she does travel some. As of now, she'd be traveling with Thunderbird, who starts off taking her back to his people in Canada (cuz this vers of John is from the... uh... Ojibwa Tribe [I had to look it up lol]). She would also return to Kenya, and to answer that question, YES we will at least glean from the White Haired Goddess plot for Storm. Part of Thunderbird and Storm's relationship is when he gifts her a "White Buffalo Woman" carved pendant, telling her that amongst his ppl, she would be considered a "White Buffalo Woman" due to her white hair, and there would be a plot for that.

Chief is well aware of bringing out Storm's femininity and grace, yet power at the same time. lol I like the dancing idea, even if not used in full, some part of that could be fitted into her narrative.

Nightcrawler has a hell of an introduction, but when we see him again, he's in touch with his innocence. Its just... I like that over time, things could derail him from that, and bringing in the religious part to put him back on his path, is a good way to employ that from his canon. I like the Spiderman ref for that LOL

Great ideas ppl

I'm not sure if I read the arrogant part from your post and confused it with something GMikey said but I just want to acknowledge my idea of the arrogant Angel and Nightcrawler might have been inspired by that. Also didn't think of it at the time but Angel and demon motif where the Angel is corrupting the demon is an aspect I didn't think about but could be fun. And Angel learns more about humanity from the demon. In fact I would say the "small town" story I that of with Nightcrawler and Sabretooth would be redundant if we could play into that expectations theme with these two. We could then free up Nightcrawler for some more stories that involve his humble sweet disposition
    Wow I didn't see the Angel/Demon thing, and that would make for some very interesting commentary!

I like that idea, you should rly brainstorm on it. That would be an awesome route to explore these two, possibly after the Phoenix Trilogy. They'd be young adults at this point, and it would prolly make it much easier to write, than them as kids. Also, "The Cosmic Rival" had caused the cosmic rupture, so lots of time displacements, warps and other oddities for the characters to explore. I say that cuz, we could bring in "Small Town" plot, the one you were discussing.

Mighty Member

Yeah, I relayed that to the writers and chief sends u her thanks. This reminder of her canon plot with the Morlocks helps tremendously with our Storm's development, and even Remy's plot too.

After the Phoenix Trilogy, Storm does go solo-ish, and she does travel some. As of now, she'd be traveling with Thunderbird, who starts off taking her back to his people in Canada (cuz this vers of John is from the... uh... Ojibwa Tribe [I had to look it up lol]). She would also return to Kenya, and to answer that question, YES we will at least glean from the White Haired Goddess plot for Storm. Part of Thunderbird and Storm's relationship is when he gifts her a "White Buffalo Woman" carved pendant, telling her that amongst his ppl, she would be considered a "White Buffalo Woman" due to her white hair, and there would be a plot for that.

Chief is well aware of bringing out Storm's femininity and grace, yet power at the same time. lol I like the dancing idea, even if not used in full, some part of that could be fitted into her narrative.

Nightcrawler has a hell of an introduction, but when we see him again, he's in touch with his innocence. Its just... I like that over time, things could derail him from that, and bringing in the religious part to put him back on his path, is a good way to employ that from his canon. I like the Spiderman ref for that LOL

Great ideas ppl

Wow I didn't see the Angel/Demon thing, and that would make for some very interesting commentary!

I like that idea, you should rly brainstorm on it. That would be an awesome route to explore these two, possibly after the Phoenix Trilogy. They'd be young adults at this point, and it would prolly make it much easier to write, than them as kids. Also, "The Cosmic Rival" had caused the cosmic rupture, so lots of time displacements, warps and other oddities for the characters to explore. I say that cuz, we could bring in "Small Town" plot, the one you were discussing.
    Im glad it helps.

As for the white haired goddess theme idk which I prefer but I suppose it can work. Part of me just wants her to be a mutant like others but maybe there's more fun with that storyline of long line of powers. As for the dancing it was more of a thought of why does she have such an elegance doing anything. Maybe perhaps doesn't need to be part of the story but simply dance like movements can help her when she's casting weather spells

Yeah for Nightcrawler Angel I'm not exactly up on my religious lore so maybe I'd have to ask other people. But yeah I think it could be an ongoing thing for them. Maybe the main part of their roles happens after the Phoenix trilogy but there would have to be sprinkles of it beforehand. Especially when younger.

As for time displacements that should be fun though based on what you said about their already being a plot like that with a Toad and the Xmen and also this Angel/Nightcrawler dynamic maybe that small town thing isn't needed.

Im glad it helps.

As for the white haired goddess theme idk which I prefer but I suppose it can work. Part of me just wants her to be a mutant like others but maybe there's more fun with that storyline of long line of powers. As for the dancing it was more of a thought of why does she have such an elegance doing anything. Maybe perhaps doesn't need to be part of the story but simply dance like movements can help her when she's casting weather spells

Yeah for Nightcrawler Angel I'm not exactly up on my religious lore so maybe I'd have to ask other people. But yeah I think it could be an ongoing thing for them. Maybe the main part of their roles happens after the Phoenix trilogy but there would have to be sprinkles of it beforehand. Especially when younger.

As for time displacements that should be fun though based on what you said about their already being a plot like that with a Toad and the Xmen and also this Angel/Nightcrawler dynamic maybe that small town thing isn't needed.
    LOL yes let me clarify, the white hair goddess would play into her narrative, but... she IS more just a Mutant, however in her village, they believed her to be a goddess. Because those women of that village all share a similar genetic lineage, that Mutant gene kept popping up. Thus more like a myth that these ladies are goddesses, however they were Mutants with abilities, that passed through genetics.

Kinda like Gambit in this; the Prophesy ISN'T real per'se, thus he's not some "White Devil" as the Guild believes of him. However that plays into his narrative, and is important for his development.

For Nightcrawler, I think we would need more input from fans with the religious portion, but then again, like... it IS canon, so dabbling in it some wouldn't hurt I feel. I feel that ppl would appreciate the plot of how their appearance (Angel/Demon) plays into a narrative that puts them together, is an insightful one, and one that... has that X-Men feel to it. Like, I feel this would be in comics. Build up is important, so... we'd need some foot notes so... the writers KNOW for certain what needs to begin development.

I can see the small town thing, working in the aftermath of what happens in the Phoenix Trilogy. and, it could be a like a short, 4 episodes or so, but good insight on both Angel and Nightcrawler as characters. Remember, at the end of the Phoenix Trilogy, the universe was shaken (actually the omniverse had changed itself), and with Gambit and other heroes "gone", this left members like Jean Grey, Scott, Captain America, and many other to try and pick up the pieces. Warps and pocket dimensions, and stuff like that, happens quite a bit in this aftermath so... "small town" isn't undoable, unless you have a different idea you'd rather pursue...

Mighty Member

LOL yes let me clarify, the white hair goddess would play into her narrative, but... she IS more just a Mutant, however in her village, they believed her to be a goddess. Because those women of that village all share a similar genetic lineage, that Mutant gene kept popping up. Thus more like a myth that these ladies are goddesses, however they were Mutants with abilities, that passed through genetics.

Kinda like Gambit in this; the Prophesy ISN'T real per'se, thus he's not some "White Devil" as the Guild believes of him. However that plays into his narrative, and is important for his development.

For Nightcrawler, I think we would need more input from fans with the religious portion, but then again, like... it IS canon, so dabbling in it some wouldn't hurt I feel. I feel that ppl would appreciate the plot of how their appearance (Angel/Demon) plays into a narrative that puts them together, is an insightful one, and one that... has that X-Men feel to it. Like, I feel this would be in comics. Build up is important, so... we'd need some foot notes so... the writers KNOW for certain what needs to begin development.

I can see the small town thing, working in the aftermath of what happens in the Phoenix Trilogy. and, it could be a like a short, 4 episodes or so, but good insight on both Angel and Nightcrawler as characters. Remember, at the end of the Phoenix Trilogy, the universe was shaken (actually the omniverse had changed itself), and with Gambit and other heroes "gone", this left members like Jean Grey, Scott, Captain America, and many other to try and pick up the pieces. Warps and pocket dimensions, and stuff like that, happens quite a bit in this aftermath so... "small town" isn't undoable, unless you have a different idea you'd rather pursue...

Ok gotcha on the Storm stuff

For Nightcrawler I been wanting to post on what to do with him but I’m not fully sure yet and I don’t want to just throw out bad ideas and risk scaring away potential posters from helping with Kurts story. My main thing is where do I focus my thoughts. Do I focus on adversaries or do I focus on lore and story. Idk.

I feel like I know moments I would love to see I just don’t know how good I am at creating stories. One moment I thought about was a back to back of Kurt and Angel fighting enemies and the camera pans in a circle around them. When the camera is in front of Kurt you can see Warrens wings appear as if they are Kurts back and when the camera is in front of Warren we can see Kurts devil tail as if it was attached to Warren and the final lesson is they are both good and bad to some degree both have faults. I think it’s a balance. I wonder if I’m religious iconography are there any middle ground creatures? Not devils not Angels? Maybe both are “fallen angels” or the concept of a “risen devil”? Idk

But one concept of those two might be something like Bartlebee and Loki from the movie Dogma. With Warren being the Ben Affleck character and Kurt like the Matt Damon character who is less aggressive or less angry at humanity

I mean for the small town my only thing is with this storyline it feels redundant. But I mean maybe the “small town” storyline is the mojo verse one.

For Nightcrawler I been wanting to post on what to do with him but I’m not fully sure yet and I don’t want to just throw out bad ideas and risk scaring away potential posters from helping with Kurts story. My main thing is where do I focus my thoughts. Do I focus on adversaries or do I focus on lore and story. Idk.

I feel like I know moments I would love to see I just don’t know how good I am at creating stories. One moment I thought about was a back to back of Kurt and Angel fighting enemies and the camera pans in a circle around them. When the camera is in front of Kurt you can see Warrens wings appear as if they are Kurts back and when the camera is in front of Warren we can see Kurts devil tail as if it was attached to Warren and the final lesson is they are both good and bad to some degree both have faults. I think it’s a balance. I wonder if I’m religious iconography are there any middle ground creatures? Not devils not Angels? Maybe both are “fallen angels” or the concept of a “risen devil”? Idk

But one concept of those two might be something like Bartlebee and Loki from the movie Dogma. With Warren being the Ben Affleck character and Kurt like the Matt Damon character who is less aggressive or less angry at humanity

I mean for the small town my only thing is with this storyline it feels redundant. But I mean maybe the “small town” storyline is the mojo verse one.
    Well, don't fear "scarring" away anyone. This thread is meant for ppl to brainstorm and share ideas (even if its just three of us lol). so... there's no REAL right and wrong in this

And it doesn't have to be full stories, just ideas. The idea of pairing Angel with Kurt and the religious symbolism is a great idea, and something that can be built upon. The idea of such a scene is a cool one! Bion and i kid u not, there's a Halloween special (idea) and in it, everyone dresses up as things that indirectly represent their character. Hank is dressed as a "mad scientist", Scott is a literal cyclops (and his single eye gear is very uncomfortable lol), Jean dresses as Wendy, Storm dresses as a witch (like the weather witch), Logan is a werewolf, and so on. Kurt chose to dress as an angel, while Warren dressed up in a red devil suit. So, there's that similarity to your scene, however the Halloween skit could actually foreshadow that plot you've come up with. The Fallen Angel, and "Risen Devil", I like that idea, and chief is one to challenge religious beliefs, so definitely doable.

Another interesting moment that will mean something in the future, is Gambit dressing as Joaquin Phoenix's Joker. As everyone argues about which actor was the best Joker (DC joke) Gambit states, "ya'll can have your Heath Ledgers, Jack Nicholsons and Jared Letos... when it comes to Joker for me, I... am Phoenix..."

I vaguely remember Dogma! Yea... I can see that sense of duality, and following a story about these two in that fashion. Not only is it a great idea, but a great way to break from basic comicbook style storytelling, bring in a narrative that's transcends the genre. Mojoverse is most likely to appear after the Phoenix Trilogy so... definitely exploration to be had there

I forgot to mention, there's gonna be a running joke of our Marvel heroes reading DC comics. Not only its a nod to DC fans, but it may mean we'd branch into the DC universe at some point (distantly down the line lol)

And I also never answered a note from you! LOL so I'll do that between tonight and tomorrow

Yaaaayeeeah, so AWESOME plot building, love it!

P.S. Phoenixx9 I answered while tired and reading it again, yes I see now those are plot points so lol

Phoenixx9... yur next!
    LOL it was super late when I initially answered, but I'm still crazy at times lol

CYCLOPS- Scott and Alex will have quite an interesting build up with their relationship. And when they find they're brothers, the question of looks would be a thing (as it foreshadows the future). this all makes me wonder somewhat when the pinnacle of their introduction at least happens. Your scenario somewhat makes me wonder if Alex joins X-Men at some point, then we could get the revelation he and Scott are brothers. Having Scott and Alex butt heads like this would make perfect sense, knowing what becomes of Alex later on. Gambit's Trial and the X-Men's handling of "The Cosmic Rival" should play a key factor into Alex and Scott's bickering. This would also be a good moment if Scott is losing face with the team, for Alex to proclaim himself a better leader, and some starting to believe that, ykwim?

JEAN- So, SPOILER: I feel this portion about Scott and Alex would happen later once they are adults, as Xavier dies sometime during the Phoenix Trilogy, leaving Jean Grey to take on his position as leader. That brings another level of weight on the couple, who desperately is trying to hold the team together (cuz the team sorta fall apart after Phoenix Trilogy, which is why Jean recruit new members).

Your bit on Jean's mind reading is pretty on point with her char. development. LOL it makes me think of the UNO scenario someone proposed. Before Remy came along, Jean knew how to win if she wanted to. However... that would change, all based on her tp not working on Remy. an interesting suggestion is proposed about Remy and why telepath's can't breach his barrier, (more on that). When Jean is unable to penetrate someone, it does frustrates her. With John, he possesses "shamanic psionics" so that could be why he can detect when Jean is trying to read him. I don't think John is as impenetrable like Remy is. But John gets angry and his intense aura would chase said psychic away. I think to that with John, Jean would feel a sense of rejection as, most everyone else trusts her so much. I like the idea of her trying to be "undetectable", this shows a progression of her tp. Using a new "technique" she prolly would be able to get a peak into John's mind... maybe that's when he blows up. She also could be trying to get answers as to why he was able to reach Remy. I know later we learn about Remy's "psionic bonding" and only those who share one with him, can see into this thoughts, somewhat.

And John would never peer into Remy's mind unless Remy allows him to. Thats why they have that bond, and others don't.

Initially chief was totally writing out Jean having deeper feelings for Logan, but I think that as you said, giving them something deeper during the Phoenix Trilogy, esp. when Logan becomes part of P5, this builds a relationship with Logan and Jean.

NIGHTCRAWLER- So your interpretation of Kurt would be... kinda like he's shy, and also unknowledgeable of his past? That would make a lot of sense. I do see this interpetation being our first introduction to Kurt, then as the narrative progresses he warms up to everyone, and everyone proves so inviting he'd wanna join in some. LOL that's cute, him teaching his teammates German. Nightcrawler has an interesting relationship with Rogue, and Remy to a degree. Um, an accident that occurred caused Remy to have to medically save Kurt, which indirectly plays into how he is selected to being a P5.

THUNDERBIRD- To understand the new John Proudstar, look up Vincent Valentine, like a short vid clip of him. John is no nonesense, matter-of-fact and does not bite his tongue. He tells the "cold blooded truth". John is also a bit of a loner, but very much a teamplayer. John loves Storm deeply, and isn't afraid to share with her I know. The brotherhood he has with Remy, makes him open to him. Idk what, but if Jean were to find something out- it could be that she saw John had peered into Remy's mind, and that would set John off. John is very much about trust, and promised Remy to never share his secrets. For Jean to detect that (detect John knows something, but what? sort of thing) it would make John mad. Jean would totally be curious at this. I think for John, Remy and Storm to form this inner "alliance" amongst themselves should be a thing. I see John being leader of this team, and would secretly/psionically order Storm and Remy to do things while on mission that's of their own agenda. And yes, Cyclops would be plenty furious, and wants to John accountable... atst dares not to.

I know of something similar to happen, when the team wanted to confiscate a top secret digital dossier on them; Cyclops gave orders upon arrival, but John steps in and orders Storm and Remy to do something else, and tells Scott he'd "do this alone". Remy uses his thieving skills to ultimately get the USB, and hands it to John instead of Scott. This causes a ruckus and Jean tries to cool everyone down and says "at least its in our hands". However, when Scott asks for the disk back at the mansion, John gives him a duplicate USB, telling Scott that he already checked it and found the original was a "self destruct" disk. Tension rises as Scott checks the files, finding John's and Remy's files seemingly altered, missing, or possibly deleted. This causes major problems, and it remains unknown to the team if John deleted some stuff, and if so, why? (SPOILER-ish: John doesn't trust the X-Men, esp. Xavier, that's why).

BEAST- Yep this is Beast like, totally lol
    Even in much latter arcs, its Beast who Rogue comes to, and asks him to watch over her children. He was the only one (available) that she trusted, and trusted he'd honor her word when asking the puzzling request, that he NOT ever allow her children near Scott and Jean. This was bc she feared PF would manifest to kill her children. Jean and Scott didn't even know Rogue and Remy even had kids, bc of this. The potion thing to enhance his abilities would play into what happened in his past, so that's actually a rly good idea there. Maybe THIS is when we get the more feline Beast (as Chief said she hates feline Beast but using that look here would work). LOL I get where your going... do a Dr. Jekyll Mr. Hyde number on Hank... smart

ROGUE- those are good points on Rogue, and Gambit's relationship with her plays huge into her development. A major thing to remember is that Rogue abandons the X-Men after the Phoenix Trilogy. This is because she blames them for... how things turned out, and this causes her to wind right back with Mystique. So... Rogue gets pretty complex as the narrative builds and progresses.

ANGEL- yea you did good with bringing out points for Angel. All those should definitely be placed on the table. Angel is the only one with "pretty" wings (Thunderbird's have a dark coloration, and are pratially obscured by the braces on them). In cominc canon, I think Angel did believe himself an actual angel, so I think that plays into this version of him as well. It definitely brings out his cocky nature...

that right there.

STORM- the fact we ARE employing the "long line of white haired "goddesses"" plot for Storm (some of it) that would play into her feeling herself an elite member. Also, being trusted by the two most secretive X-Men, Storm would feel she should have command, and prolly would do things on mission to prove her point. This would sometimes cause trouble. I also feel this is something Storm would evolve into, as I believe she starts off being the glue to hold the team together, but after John and Remy brought her into their clique, she starts developing this secondary attitude, and the thought of being "the elite core".

GAMBIT- lol yes, Also to finsih something I started, someone suggested that Remy's kinetic energy allows an untapped ability of reading others' auras. Kinetic energy is the single most rudimentary force that unites and permeates everything, so Remy would have countless untapped abilities. He thinks he's just a peoples person, not knowing its his energy. While he's not an actual mind reader, he can tell Jean is trying to read him, and can even detect the reason. Every time someone tries to probe his mind, it causes his psionic shield to solidify, and it shuts them out.

Jean would forget to try her powers as Phoenix, but then by the time she does... Remy already "evolved". I think chief said as Phoenix Jean would have been able to penetrate Remy's mind, but most definitely not after his "evolution". So in a way, it would remain unknown if even the Phoenix could penetrate Remy's psionic block.

PROF X- he's gonna have a real good plot, and I've envisioned the same. Moments of him being their uncle figure, but then mystery and questions causes those barriers to come up. I see that moment too, of everyone learning something about X.

I am so glad you love my ideas! Thank you for recognizing and appreciating all of the long hours I spent on the many plot points and storylines not for 1, 2, 3, or 4 characters, but on all 10 X-Men characters that were developed twice and sent.

It was a Labor of Love. I also included some ideas that I had carefully tucked away in the recesses of my mind for more than 10 years ago when I was working on revising X-Men history.

So glad my ideas will be useful to this project and that the chief writer wants to utilize them!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 10-22-2020 at 03:57 AM.

Mighty Member

Well, don't fear "scarring" away anyone. This thread is meant for ppl to brainstorm and share ideas (even if its just three of us lol). so... there's no REAL right and wrong in this

And it doesn't have to be full stories, just ideas. The idea of pairing Angel with Kurt and the religious symbolism is a great idea, and something that can be built upon. The idea of such a scene is a cool one! Bion and i kid u not, there's a Halloween special (idea) and in it, everyone dresses up as things that indirectly represent their character. Hank is dressed as a "mad scientist", Scott is a literal cyclops (and his single eye gear is very uncomfortable lol), Jean dresses as Wendy, Storm dresses as a witch (like the weather witch), Logan is a werewolf, and so on. Kurt chose to dress as an angel, while Warren dressed up in a red devil suit. So, there's that similarity to your scene, however the Halloween skit could actually foreshadow that plot you've come up with. The Fallen Angel, and "Risen Devil", I like that idea, and chief is one to challenge religious beliefs, so definitely doable.

Another interesting moment that will mean something in the future, is Gambit dressing as Joaquin Phoenix's Joker. As everyone argues about which actor was the best Joker (DC joke) Gambit states, "ya'll can have your Heath Ledgers, Jack Nicholsons and Jared Letos... when it comes to Joker for me, I... am Phoenix..."

I vaguely remember Dogma! Yea... I can see that sense of duality, and following a story about these two in that fashion. Not only is it a great idea, but a great way to break from basic comicbook style storytelling, bring in a narrative that's transcends the genre. Mojoverse is most likely to appear after the Phoenix Trilogy so... definitely exploration to be had there
    I tried to get into a religious chat room last night to ask some people about their thoughts. There were only a couple people but one person was talking a small bit about temptation and false gods pulling people away from their calling. Maybe that could help where there is a force trying to pull Kurt and Warren to darkness for a plot. Maybe the power wants them to open a portal or something. Or has some other purpose. But eventually Warren and Kurt realize this power is too manevolent. Maybe we can come up with some entity that is trying to enter this universe. Maybe a beast from his surfer dimension is using Kurt to try to get through. M

Hey the costume idea is cool I like that you guys already had a bit of foresight on the Kurt/Warren thing so it's not a crazy idea then If others also think of it that way. So that's good. maybe the costumes would make a better circle camera pose than just them alone. Might be a better visual.

The Gambit idea is a interesting one. A bit cheesy but it's fine I suppose. I don't understand the "I am Phoenix" line is that a reference from the movie? I only saw it once and dont remember it too much.

Edit: ok I think I didn't realize the name reference of Joaquin. I suppose it's ok. Maybe the line is more "I'm a Phoenix guy myself" or something like that.

Also for Storm I think it would be cool if she dressed up like Thor instead. I assume avengers would have costumes so could be cool.

Yeah the Dogma story seemed to fit. With religious stuff and their dynamic. Maybe they are tasked with protecting someone as well

Mighty Member

I forgot to mention, there's gonna be a running joke of our Marvel heroes reading DC comics. Not only its a nod to DC fans, but it may mean we'd branch into the DC universe at some point (distantly down the line lol)

And I also never answered a note from you! LOL so I'll do that between tonight and tomorrow
    For comics it would be also cool to give shout outs to Indy publishers. Image or dark horse or boom or whatever

Mighty Member

I am so glad you love my ideas! Thank you for recognizing and appreciating all of the long hours I spent on the many plot points and storylines not for 1, 2, 3, or 4 characters, but on all 10 X-Men characters that were developed twice and sent.

It was a Labor of Love. I also included some ideas that I had carefully tucked away in the recesses of my mind for more than 10 years ago when I was working on revising X-Men history.

So glad my ideas will be useful to this project and that the chief writer wants to utilize them!
    Even I was impressed. I had no idea what I could even add. It was well thought out I could tell