Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
Surprising nobody who has read my past posts, I'd love to see a Slingers relaunch -- but the original team has to continue to be the initial foundation. Adding both Scarlet Spiders would be awesome, and there are other young spider-adjacent characters to include to round out the supporting and rotating casts. Do it right, and it can simultaneously be a book that isn't afraid to go where Amazing Spider-Man can't (or won't) while also delving into the mythos and lore of Spidey comics to the point of being a "Spider-Man Universe" sort of title.

(Andi Benton and Anya Corazon should definitely join the Slingers -- as long as Anya gets her bug goggles back. A friendship between the two would be great.)

I've also long desired to see a New Warriors Initiative title that showcases young heroes from across the Marvel landscape while using classic NW members -- and some additions from Avengers: the Initiative -- as the main cast.

But, to be honest, right now I mostly just want to see the continuation of Runaways with the same creative team. This volume has been the best since the departure of BKV, and I hate to lose it -- and the kids again.

-Pav, who enjoyed seeing the Livewires again after all these years in Agents of Wakanda...
It'd be even better if the Slingers fought against Mephisto again.