Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    By the love of all that is holy, revive Scream. Andi Benton deserved better
    Oh yes, I second this.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

A real and proper She-Hulk. None of this rahr im hulk business....She-Hulk in all her sarcastic, fun, fabulous glory.

Dr. Strange
    And another Scarlet Witch ongoing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    New X-Men (Kyle/Yost era cast)
    Avengers Academy (including The Initiative characters)
    Slingers
    Livewires
    Uncanny X-Men written by Gillen
    It’s hard cause I agree with this, but actually I just want to see those characters used more. Seeing Hazmat in Captain marvel makes me happy enough. Same if they used new X-Men in Krakoa

Thunderbolts however is a team book I want to see.

Fantastic Member

ooh there's some potential

a wave focused on some of the younger and underused heroes

Slingers - saw this suggested and it sounds like a great idea
    Avengers Academy - fun stuff before
    New Warriors - more like the classic team and not that abomination that was apparently about to launch
    Academy X - bring back DeFilippis and Weir. the squads of X kids was real fun before the awful depowering and butchering of them.

fixing the cosmic line and making it as good as it was when DNA was there

Nova - the real one. Rich Ryder. let's make him the figurehead. expand the Nova corps. give some rivals.
    Infinity Watch - keep GOTG going and good again but this will be Adam Warlock back with a team.

a new Thunderbolts. have a new team debut with the old theme and some of the old team reunites to figure out the motives of the new team.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    As for Doctor Strange, he was written by Mark Waid, who seems to have defected to DC.
    Mixed feelings about Waid's recent runs on Strange. On one hand he wasn't destroying Dr Strange's character, power, and history for the sake of one or two stories. AND he wrote him as a MOSTLY likeable human. On the other hand his stories didn't feel very magical/occultic somehow. What little magic feels there were, for me at least; were pretty much sole due to the efforts of the artists. While there some tales with magic in there, mostly it felt to me like Strange was a superhero who was also a surgeon.

I suppose I found Waid's runs were more of a relief than anything else.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHM View Post
    By the love of all that is holy, revive Scream. Andi Benton deserved better
    Agreed. Also, let's see some resolution for the Amazing Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy series. Relaunch Spider-Gwen/Ghost-Spider as well. Get Anya Corazon a new solo, too, preferably under her original superhero alias Arana. Finally . . . Scarlet Spider(s), starring Ben Reilly and Kaine Parker, and tying up all the loose ends in both their series, as well as elements from their 90s Clone Saga-era stories that were never properly resolved.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Young Avengers!!!
    I wa going to add them or a teen Avengers title. It’s been 10 years or more? since the Cheung book

Fantastic Member

been told thunderbolts is in the january 2021 solicits although it maybe pushed back to feb because of what happens in hte mainking of black book

dr strange will be back soon huge plans for the book, sales were solid but the pandemic really hurt the book waid jumping to dc, plans for the character in the spiderman family of books and some other behinds theh scenes related stuff caused the book to end suddenly

and for some bizzare reason people on these boards love the inhumans but we are in year three of the 5 year marvel self imposed ban on any inhumans books nothing on the marvel schedule for 2021 at all had that100 percent confirmed to me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    been told thunderbolts is in the january 2021 solicits although it maybe pushed back to feb
    If that is true, then I hope the creative team and line-up will be solid. I respect Busiek's original team but what I really liked was the Ellis' run and early Parker raftbolts.

I'd say Power Man & Iron Fist are way overdue for a serious attempt at an ongoing. The last 2 versions were simply not good enough.

And how about a new Force Works book with Red Hulk, War Machine and U.S. Agent leading the charge?

Black Panther, with a real writer that actually appreciates the character.

New Warriors, minus the sjw addition squad.

Power Man and Iron Fist.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

Silver Surfer. Marvel were on a bit of a purple patch with Surfer but it’s seemingly come to a halt. Hopefully he gets a new ongoing announced soon. Especially as Marvel cosmic is shaping up nicely.

MI-13. Preferably with Brian but if he’s still wrapped up with the Excalibur stuff, show us the rest of the Brit characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Avengers Academy (including The Initiative characters)
    Throw in some of the Arena kids and I’d be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Nextwave
    Yes. It’s time.

Also ready for some more Punisher. Rosenberg did such a great job. Don't want to see any of that go by the wayside.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    MI-13. Preferably with Brian but if he’s still wrapped up with the Excalibur stuff, show us the rest of the Brit characters.
    I wonder if Excalibur even has a future past X of Swords? The December issue's solicits sounds suspiciously like a finale, and the cover looks like one too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

(Sensational) She-Hulk.