Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    HELLIONS #7
    ZEB WELLS (W) • STEPHEN SEGOVIA (A/C)

MUTANT MASSACRE!
    Mr. Sinister’s team of Hellions are dead. Oh, the pain! Oh, the injustice! Oh, the--wait a minute…what’s Sinister really up to? The fallout from X OF SWORDS!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Will they kill the entire cast just in issue 7? Even Psylocke and Havok, or is this just another trick ?[/QUOTE]

Cover art and synopsis are rarely factual in comics.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Will they kill the entire cast just in issue 7? Even Psylocke and Havok, or is this just another trick ?
    Cover art and synopsis are rarely factual in comics.[/QUOTE]

There is no Wild Child on the headstone. So they can really kill everyone but the wild child, and Sinister will put together a new team. But why change the whole lineup so early. Everyone loves Hellions for their characters.

Ultimate Member

I doubt that they'd kill off the entire team, or give it away so quickly...then again it would all make everyone realize that no matter how much they love whatever book with the roster that they love it won't last to much longer before it all changes...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    WOLVERINE: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD #2 (Of 4)
    VITA AYALA, CHRIS CLAREMONT, SALADIN AHMED (W)
    GREG LAND, SALVADOR LARROCA, KEV WALKER (A)
    Cover by SALVADOR LARROCA
    Variant Cover by NATACHA BUSTOS

SHARPEN YOUR CLAWS FOR ROUND TWO OF WOLVERINE’S ALL-NEW ALL-STAR BLOODY BATTLES!
    The adventures of WOLVERINE continue in the visceral black, white and blood red format! Legendary X-scribe Chris Claremont re-teams with the incomparable Salvador Larroca to bring LOGAN back to Madripoor as PATCH, where he and KATE PRYDE face their toughest battle yet. Then, Saladin Ahmed and Kev Walker build a life-or-death catch-22, courtesy of the maniacal ARCADE, that will force Wolverine to make a life-or-death decision! Vita Ayala and Greg Land put Wolverine on a mission to stop a “cure” for the X-gene where he’ll cross paths with his deadliest foe: SABRETOOTH!
    Not even Chris Claremont writing Logan again could get me to buy a comic with Vita Ayala's name on it. Damn you Marvel.

BANNED

That excalibur cover is filled with purple butterflies and spheres of light, just like the one betsy created to soothe jubile while she was in captivity

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    That excalibur cover is filled with purple butterflies and spheres of light, just like the one betsy created to soothe jubile while she was in captivity
    Indeed. It seems like they're looking for her.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Noto is undeniably great, but I really wish Pepe Larraz took over the X-Men flagship instead.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    Not even Chris Claremont writing Logan again could get me to buy a comic with Vita Ayala's name on it. Damn you Marvel.
    What’s wrong with Ayala? I’ve only read their Age of X-Man tie-in and it was pretty good (considering how pointless that event was).

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    What’s wrong with Ayala?
    Wow...lot to unpack there. There is not enough time left in this year to state everything wrong with that specific "talent". Although I was only slightly less displeased to see Rosenburg's name on issue one. The fact that this series was launched as Marvel's top talent sinking their claws into Wolverine is at the same time a lie and also very telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Noto is undeniably great, but I really wish Pepe Larraz took over the X-Men flagship instead.
    Pepe became the kind of artist that will only work for big events and minisseries going forward. But I'm sure he will come back to another big project with Hickman. We already lost RB Silva do F4, let's hope we can keep Pepe and Dauterman.

Spectacular Member

Was actually hoping that might see a few new faces appearing in some of the teams. Perhaps a few Arrakoan's that might have joined the X-Men. Or perhaps one of the titles might completely switch and start telling stories about the Arroka mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post
    Doesn't seem to have any major change except for New Mutants.

The team members look to be almost the same and the writers are the same (again except for New Mutants)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brand View Post
    Cover art and synopsis are rarely factual in comics.

There is no Wild Child on the headstone. So they can really kill everyone but the wild child, and Sinister will put together a new team. But why change the whole lineup so early. Everyone loves Hellions for their characters.
    Kyle is absent yet again from a Hellions cover. He isn’t even mentioned on the tombstone. I believe he is missing from the prior cover as well. Maybe he is “cured”.
    Last edited by danielsan52; 09-17-2020 at 08:30 PM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Fantastic Member

just like i said new mystery x-men #1 title in the december solicuts according to the previews catalog wasnt in marvels online release wont be announced till next week right befoe x creation comes out ITS EWING BOOK and it in the the december previews

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    What’s wrong with Ayala? I’ve only read their Age of X-Man tie-in and it was pretty good (considering how pointless that event was).
    Wow...lot to unpack there. There is not enough time left in this year to state everything wrong with that specific "talent". Although I was only slightly less displeased to see Rosenburg's name on issue one. The fact that this series was launched as Marvel's top talent sinking their claws into Wolverine is at the same time a lie and also very telling.
    I skipped Age of X-Man... what else has she written? I know she is doing the Children of the Atom, but I’m pretty sure I have yet to read any of her other work..

You had enough time to type all that and unpack absolutely nothing