Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    I was thinking Demon Bear. Emplate is currently a refugee there already.
    Same, it sounds like him and there is the Dani-James connection to it already.

I was thinking Demon Bear. Emplate is currently a refugee there already.
    I thought of the demon bear too but with the aftermath of xos I wouldn't be surprised that whatever they had in place for him to satiate his hunger and keep him anchored wouldn't be available anymore. Plus I don't think hickman would have bothered to let us know emplate is on krakoa without expending on it later on

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    I thought of the demon bear too but with the aftermath of xos I wouldn't be surprised that whatever they had in place for him to satiate his hunger and keep him anchored wouldn't be available anymore. Plus I don't think hickman would have bothered to let us know emplate is on krakoa without expending on it later on
    Yeah, I think he has plans for him too but I don't think it's on here. Maybe if we had Monet instead of Warpath/Dani, I'd agree but I don't think this is Emplate related (Monet would most likely be in that story).

Yeah, I think he has plans for him too but I don't think it's on here. Maybe if we had Monet instead of Warpath/Dani, I'd agree but I don't think this is Emplate related (Monet would most likely be in that story).
    Eh not necessarily. When emplate attacked utopia and kidnapped roxy monet wasn't involved in the story. And given how her last storyline was about emplate possessing her in bunn's uncanny and gen x (and gen x got a lot of criticism for how it handled the whole thing) I wouldn't be too sure that just because emplate is involved that means monet automatically is. they might want to give the girl a break lmao

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

So, everyone in Hellions die with the resurrection protocols probably not working? Darn I would've loved to see more of Kwannon.

Is it just me or the fallout is more intriguing than what will happen in X of Swords?

Phoenix with the Avengers? lol/ew/wtf
    Last edited by sensormellow; 09-18-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Wolverine #8
    Wolverine Black,White & Blood

I am going to tradewait x force and Marauders

And I am still waiting for a book with Laura, Synch, Darwin and what happened with the children of the vault!

It may be something from Krakoa herself. We have already seen that when there is an imbalance in Krakoa, its fauna can turn violent. Perhaps there is a stronghold of the old Krakoa that devoured mutants out there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wonder if the Tony/Emma romance mentioned in History of the Marvel Universe is from the alternate universe Carol is in?
    Only AU Emma ship i approve of is with the silver surfer in marvel 2-in-1

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I really liked Ewing's Ultimates so...if the premise of this secret book is interesting then I'm sacrificing X-Force on the altar of happiness and enjoyment. So long Kenny Quire.
    imo al ewing's ultimates and ultimates are as good as the whole of dawn of x

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    This was posted with more news coming soon

Attachment 100736
    where did you get this from??its reminding me of cates gotg reveal. And im hyyyyyyped for space x-men

Mighty Member

Eh not necessarily. When emplate attacked utopia and kidnapped roxy monet wasn't involved in the story. And given how her last storyline was about emplate possessing her in bunn's uncanny and gen x (and gen x got a lot of criticism for how it handled the whole thing) I wouldn't be too sure that just because emplate is involved that means monet automatically is. they might want to give the girl a break lmao
    When Emplate attacked Utopia, Monet wasn't being written by a big fan. Hickman is a big fan of Monet, so I really doubt he wouldn't play up her connection to Emplate. Monet is now being used more and I think that has to do with Hickman. Hickman has also been ignoring things he doesn't like from the former big writers, so I doubt he's worried about that short Gen X story.

And as a fan of Monet, I would never give her a break. I want her front and center,

BANNED

I think its the demon bear or something new, emplate has enough food to never go back to that hellish dimension so im not sure he will ruin that gig, hes an oportunist above all else

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Interesting. Makes me wonder what sort of choice Scott had to make. Wonder if this will relate to what happened with the Children of the Vault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Def could be, although it seems it may be related to something he did during XoS:
    "X OF SWORDS FALL OUT !
    The Captain Commander of Krakoa made a fateful decision. There’s no going back."

Unless they're messing with us. Great solicitations, very exciting!
    I can't believe no one's joked about Cyke throwing a coup, shutting down the Council and setting up a legitimate election only to have Emma & Kitty break up next month and become bitter political adversaries.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyworthnoting View Post
    where did you get this from??its reminding me of cates gotg reveal. And im hyyyyyyped for space x-men
    It's an X of Swords/Marauders variant that David Nakayama did.

EiYv_ICVgAIJQoh.jpg
    Make Good Art

Mighty Member

Right? Someone who puts down ayala and doesn't give any concrete reasons but hypes up rosenburg of all people....

also this is irrelevant to the convo but where is the picture in your avi from? is it an edit or from a comic?
    Rosenberg and Brisson are mediocre writers meant to fill up titles until the real writer and real event comes in.

I haven't seen any Ayala's work yet but I don't have much hope. I could be wrong.