Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Was really hoping for some team shake ups or writer shake ups. By that I mean Excalibur being changed around completely. At this point I would rather this awesome cast be in limbo rather than being written like this.

Interested in kt's captain marvel. Her team up with Emma sounds amazing. The Phoenix coming to the avengers books is also pretty wild

I also wish there had been a few more shake-ups, but I really am excited to see how X of Swords changes and impacts these titles, particularly Hellions! I am loving that book, just wish it used Lady Mastermind rather than Empath. She is a much more interesting character to me and you could still do a lot regarding how messed up someone who makes the world look like whatever she wants can be.

IMG_0371.jpg
    Last edited by Rman; 09-23-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rman View Post
    I also wish there had been a few more shake-ups, but I really am excited to see how X of Swords changes and impacts these titles, particularly Hellions! I am loving that book, just wish it used Lady Mastermind rather than Empath. She is a much more interesting character to me and you could still do a lot regarding how messed up someone who makes the world look like whatever she wants can be.
    Unless he does something vital in the Ten of Swords issues of Hellions, i'm getting the feeling Empath was only added to justify the "Hellions" title somehow. Btw. Wasn't he the only one besides Warpath to survive of the original Hellions? Guess his luck did run out.

Though i doubt the whole team gets killed in the crossover. So i wouldn't be suprised if everyone save for Havok and Empath (unless he is allready brought back by Ten of Swords) are revealed to be alive in issue #7. Havok seems to have a bit of a death flag hanging over him.

As for shaking teams up and Hellions in particular. I would replace Wildchild for Marrow because of the potential story between her and Greycrow, seeing how she has little moral superiority over him, yet he is partialy responcible for her messed up life.

But seeing how she wasn't on the "characters used in Dawn of X" list it seems unlikely she is destined for anything in it.
    Last edited by Grunty; 09-23-2020 at 03:21 PM.

FFS Aaron please back waaaaay off with this Phoenix jive...
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

The only thing I am sure of based on these solicitations is that Shaw will somehow get away with everything because it’s to obvious for him but because of cbr forum rules I have no negative opinions and wish only the best for all people involved in this lovely comic glory to krakoa
    Last edited by Gigantor; 09-23-2020 at 09:31 PM.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Ressurection in jeaprdy? Please bring Sofia back first!

Quote Originally Posted by Rman View Post
    I also wish there had been a few more shake-ups, but I really am excited to see how X of Swords changes and impacts these titles, particularly Hellions!
    Well Kyle is not on the Hellions covers past X of Swords. Unless that is him mutated on issue #6
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume