All-New Member

Default Legion Quest-question

So I have been reading old Uncanny X-Mens (from GSX #1 onwards) and after passing Legion Quest there was controversial scene in UXM #321 (at least to my eyes) where Legion apparently made her mother to see him as Charles Xavier (who at that point was with Erik Lehnsherr on boat) and then he (Legion) and then apparently did adult stuff with her. So question is did Legion something or didn't he do anything with her mother before attacking her? If he did then how on earth Marvel's bosses at that let it pass and if he didn't then again how on earth Marvel's bosses at that time could let implications that he did something controversial pass by?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xit View Post
    So I have been reading old Uncanny X-Mens (from GSX #1 onwards) and after passing Legion Quest there was controversial scene in UXM #321 (at least to my eyes) where Legion apparently made her mother to see him as Charles Xavier (who at that point was with Erik Lehnsherr on boat) and then he (Legion) and then apparently did adult stuff with her. So question is did Legion something or didn't he do anything with her mother before attacking her? If he did then how on earth Marvel's bosses at that let it pass and if he didn't then again how on earth Marvel's bosses at that time could let implications that he did something controversial pass by?
    It was implied, and I remember years ago there was a theory that he ended up being his own father but I imagine they want to forget all of that. They did some questionable things back then. I would of loved to see that meeting when it was suggested let's have Maddie seduce her son's alternate version. Someone had to green light it.

I just reread this. They just show them kissing. I don't know how much more is implied. So bizarre and odd to put in a comic. It did nothing to advance the story.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/