Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

LSH: Blok, Brainiac 5, Chameleon Boy, Colossal Boy, Dawnstar, Dream Girl, Element Lad, Invisible Kid (Jacques), Lightning Lass, Magnetic Kid, Mon-El, Phantom Girl, Polar Boy, Quislet, Saturn Girl, Sensor Girl, Shadow Lass, Star Boy, Sun Boy, Tellus, Timber Wolf, Ultra Boy, White Witch, Wildfire.

JSA: Flash (Jay), Sentinel/GL (Alan), Wildcat (Ted), Hawkgirl (Kendra), Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance), Sand, Atom Smasher, Mr. Terrific (Michael), Dr. Fate (Hector).

The Wolfman and Perez era of the Titans, Grant Morrison's JLA, the Reboot Legion, the original Authority.

Astonishing Member

Dunno if I mentioned this or now, but New Super-Man (and the Justice League of China) was an awesome line-up. I will forever say that this book should have remained a perpetual ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    These guys (though I wish that their ranks had expanded at some point).

I legit wished Lobdell brought Crux back in long term. I liked him, and he was especially boss near the end of the first run. Alas.

But yeah, this team was awesome in all its incarnations.

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    That was my intent but I guess it could be from a cartoon, tv show, or a movie.
    Since it's alright to mention TV shows, my favorite would be...

OG Teen Titans
    (the animated series version)

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Current SHAZAMily!
    My favorite will always be the originals...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Aside from the obvious classic team line-ups, I really liked the roll call of characters in the first year of JUSTICE LEAGUE EUROPE--even more than the JUSTICE LEAGUE AMERICA cast that preceded it. This was when Giffen, DeMatteis, Sears and Marcos were the creative team. The League members were Nathaniel Adam, Rex Mason, Buddy Baker, Karen Starr, Wally West, Ralph Dibny, Sue Dibny, Dmitri Pushkin and Catherine Cobert. Favourite issue was 6 (September 1989), "No More Teachers' Dirty Looks."
    Excellent choice! And speaking of Giffen/DeMatteis, their run with Kevin Maguire on the SuperBuddies is an all-time favorite...

Quote Originally Posted by iron chimp View Post
    Doom patrol with just dorothy in it when the headquarters was a bedsit was pretty funny
    Sounds interesting. However, my favorite will always be the Pre-Crisis/Post-Crisis version...

Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
    The Wolfman and Perez era of the Titans
    To the utmost, I agree! Truly an all-time classic...

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Wolfman & Perez: Teen Titans
    Robin
    Kid Flash
    Wonder Girl
    Raven
    Cyborg
    Starfire
    Beast Boy

Grant Morrison: JLA
    Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Flash
    GL
    Martian Manhunter
    Aquaman
    Zuriel
    Steel
    Huntress
    Orion
    Big Barda
    Plastic Man
    Oracle
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Incredible Member

Gerry Conway's Detroit League. Yes,really. Was young and knew nothing of the legacy of the team. This was when you had comic books on spinner racks in grocery stores and pharmacies. And wasn't always reliable in getting them monthly. Only knew that Justice League of America Annual #2 had a new team and it was a fun story.

Grant Morrison's JLA run/team.

Geoff John's and David S. Goyer's JSA that started,iirc,in 99.

Red Hood and The Outlaws has also been fun.

Grew up on SuperFriends and later,of course,JL/JLU animated series. Oh,and Young Justice.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

80s Suicide Squad
    GSimone's Secret Six

Nothing else DC wise comes close for me

John's Justice Society of America

Justice_Society_of_America-vol3-1.jpg

All-Star Squadron's everybody is a member line-up

AllStarSquadron_1680.jpg

Retired

My favourite issues of the 1999 "JSA" title were the early ones, when the creative team was James Robinson, David Goyer, Geoff Johns, Stephen Sadowski and Michael Bair. The roll call was Sandy Hawkins, Ted Grant, Dinah Lance, Courtney Whitmore, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Albert Rothstein, Michael Holt, Kendra Saunders, Pieter Cross, Queen Hippolyta, Tyler the android and a reborn Hector Hall from Vancouver.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Sattelit era Justice League
    Wolfman/Perez NTT
    Simone's Birds of Prey
    Ellis/Hitch Authority
    Historia's founding Amazons will doubtlessly be one

Extraordinary Member

My favourite issues of the 1999 "JSA" title were the early ones, when the creative team was James Robinson, David Goyer, Geoff Johns, Stephen Sadowski and Michael Bair. The roll call was Sandy Hawkins, Ted Grant, Dinah Lance, Courtney Whitmore, Alan Scott, Jay Garrick, Albert Rothstein, Michael Holt, Kendra Saunders, Pieter Cross, Queen Hippolyta, Tyler the android and a reborn Hector Hall from Vancouver.
    Definitely agree with this. The first 15 issues of JSA were my favorite. It was the perfect lineup IMO.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I automatically gravitate towards the NTT crew compared to the Fab Five because they're not power copy of Justice League, even though, yes, I know, people read them for the characters, but that's just it... DC haven't been doing any job to make them not a lesser Justice League.

You just reminded me that I left off Pieter Cross from my preferred JSA roster. I never really warmed up to the android Hourman, though. Possibly because of the one-two punch of his introduction in One Million (which I've never loved, but then I don't care for Morrison's love letters to Silver-Age Superman anyway) and his series being written by Tom Peyer, whose writing I never warmed up to, either.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Dwayne McDuffie's Justice League of America:

Superman
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Hal Jordan
    John Stewart
    Flash
    Black Canary
    Red Tornado
    Zatanna
    Firestorm
    Red Arrow
    Vixen
    Hawkgirl
    Black Lightning
    Dr. Light
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.