Default Stormfront and Joffrey Baratheon switch bodies

The plot gods have decided to yoink the souls out of Joffrey and tv Stormfront and put them in each other's bodies. For Stormfront this happens more or less right now, but with a bit of leeway for it to happen in private. For Joffrey this happens the night after he has Ned Stark's head chopped off, in the privacy of his bedroom. Both are given letters with a broad description of who they are now and of their worlds. What happens now?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Do Stormfront's powers follow the soul or the body?

Doesn't change much. Stormfront would be a much more dangerous adversary than Joffrey. Joffrey would piss someone off and get killed quickly without Varys, Cersi, Tyrion and his grandfather running the show for him. In this world, nobody would be there to save him from himself. He'd get pissy with Homelander and then no longer have a head.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Yeah, Joffrey has all the impulse control and tactical planning of a stick dynamite.

He ends up killing someone very publicly, pisses off Homelander or some other dipshit thing and dies.

Stormfront would adapt well to Westeros, especially as king. Her racism wouldn't be an issue, since nearly every single person in Westeros is white. Her verbal clashes with Cersei and Tywin would be epic, and without any sentimental family feelings at stake for Stormfront, would probably lead to a couple more heads on display at Kings Landing.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Do Stormfront's powers follow the soul or the body?

Doesn't change much. Stormfront would be a much more dangerous adversary than Joffrey. Joffrey would piss someone off and get killed quickly without Varys, Cersi, Tyrion and his grandfather running the show for him. In this world, nobody would be there to save him from himself. He'd get pissy with Homelander and then no longer have a head.
    The powers stay with the body.

Joffrey does nothing productive and killed for being useless.

Stormfront without powers would have to adjust, I doubt she’ll mind being in a aryan body though. Aside that with her age and knowing how to work things, translate that here and she does fine.

Astonishing Member

Joffey dies really quick, he's not a warrior and he'd have trouble managing Stormfront's powers. This leaves him open to make a mistake that allows Homelander to kill "Stormfront" since Joffrey hasn't got Stormfornt's political savvy mind.

Stormfront will survive longer than Joffrey did, becoming a bigger ally of Tywin and disposes of Cersei at the first opportunity while manipulating Jaime into becoming her pawn.