PREMIERE VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    SPOILER VARIANT COVER BY TAURIN CLARKE
    TATTOO VARIANT COVER BY IAN BEDERMAN
    VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    VARIANT COVER BY SUPERLOG
    VARIANT COVER BY DONNY CATES
    BLACK BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE
    DARKNESS REIGNS!
    After a campaign across the galaxy, Knull’s death march arrives to Earth and, worse yet, he hasn’t come alone! With an army of hundreds of thousands of symbiote dragons at his command, the King in Black is a force unlike any Earth’s heroes have ever faced. EDDIE BROCK, A.K.A. VENOM has seen firsthand the chaos that even one of Knull’s symbiotic monsters can wreak – will he survive an encounter with the God of the Abyss himself?
    From Donny Cates, Ryan Stegman, JP Mayer, Frank Martin and VC’s Clayton Cowles comes the definitive chapter in their two-year-long VENOM saga that changed everything you thought you knew about symbiotes!
    56 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

KING IN BLACK #2 (OF 5)

DONNY CATES (W) • RYAN STEGMAN (A/C)
    CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    DRAGON VARIANT COVER BY JOSHUA CASSARA
    TATTOO VARIANT COVER BY IAN BEDERMAN
    SPOILER VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY
    HAIL TO THE KING!
    40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

VENOM #31

DONNY CATES (W) • IBAN COELLO (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY RYAN STEGMAN
    Knullified Variant by FRANCISCO HERRERA
    KING IN BLACK ARRIVES!
    • What happens to Eddie Brock when he finally comes face to face with the lord of the abyss, the KING IN BLACK: KNULL?
    32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99

SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: KING IN BLACK #2 (OF 5)

Peter David (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY
    • Spider-Man and the Black Knight must team up to topple to an otherworldly plot that threatens to turn every living thing in the known universe into creatures made of living shadow!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

BLACK CAT #1

JED MACKAY (W) • C.F. VILLA (A) • Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    SKETCH VARIANT COVER BY PEPE LARRAZ
    Variant Cover by C.F. VILLA
    Variant Cover by SARA PICHELLI
    Variant Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
    Variant Cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    KNULLIFIED VARIANT BY TAURIN CLARKE
    Headshot Variant by TODD NAUCK
    THE CAT IN BLACK IS BACK!
    Feeling lucky? Knull’s attack on Earth interrupts the Black Cat’s latest heist, and if you know Felicia, you know that’s a problem. So the Cat and her crew aim to steal something of greatest value to both Knull and Earth’s hope of survival. You’ll have to pick up this issue to find out what! This issue guest-stars the X-Men! Captain America! And Doctor Strange! DO NOT MISS IT!!!
    32 PGS. /Rated T+ …$3.99

HEROES AT HOME #1

ZEB WELLS (W) • GURIHIRU (A/C)
    VARIANT COVER BY JOE QUESADA
    VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    Being stuck inside isn’t easy for anyone, even super heroes! See how your favorite Marvel characters have coped being cooped up with HEROES AT HOME! See how Spider-Man, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Wolverine, Black Panther and Captain America do in Quarantine! Let Marvel make you smile, courtesy of artists Gurihiru and writer Zeb Wells’ Sunday Funnies!
    80 PGS./ONE-SHOT/RATED Ages 10 & Up …$9.99
    Trim Size: 5” x 5”
    Format: Perfect Bound

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #54

NICK SPENCER (W) • MARK BAGLEY (A) • Cover by PATRICK GLEASON
    Variant Cover by MARK BAGLEY
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES VARIANT COVER BY GAVIN GOULDEN
    KNULLIFIED VARIANT BY PAULO SIQUERA
    LAST REMAINS CONTINUES!
    • The punishment of Spider-Man at the hands of Kindred continues.
    • But Kindred isn’t just punishing Spider-Man anymore...
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #54.LR

NICK SPENCER & MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • FEDERICO VICENTINI (A)
    Cover by MARCELO FERREIRA
    Variant Cover by MARK BAGLEY
    LAST REMAINS TIE-IN!
    • The Order of the Web faces Sin-Eater. And if you saw what Sin-Eater did to Spider-Man in ASM #49, you know just how much trouble the other Spiders are in!
    • Also, what is Mary Jane Watson’s part in “Last Remains”? Don’t miss this chapter that raises her stakes by about a million times!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #55

NICK SPENCER (W) • PATRICK GLEASON (A/C)
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES VARIANT COVER BY NICK SHUMACHER
    LEGO VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
    VARIANT Cover by TBA
    LAST REMAINS CONCLUDES!
    • “LAST REMAINS” ends and will make you look at Spider-Man differently. It’ll make Peter look at himself differently.
    • If you thought the buildup TO Kindred was intense, the fallout FROM Kindred is even more devastating.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

W.E.B. OF SPIDER-MAN #1 (OF 5)

KEVIN SHINICK (W) • Alberto Jimenez Alburquerque (A) • Cover by GURIHIRU
    VARIANT COVER BY MARK BAGLEY - APR200947
    ATTRACTION VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE - APR200948
    Peter Parker. Spider-Man. Scientist. Troublemaker?
    Thanks to none other than Tony Stark, a new scientific research station for the teenage heroes of the Marvel Universe has just been completed – and Spider-Man just got an invitation to join! Working alongside some of your favorite faces from the MU and a whole bunch of awesome new gadgets, and with Iron Man keeping an eye on the them, surely everything’s going to go great for the heroes, right? ...Right?
    Face front, True Believers, and treat yourself to this first issue in an adventure of the WORLDWIDE ENGINEERING BRIGADE!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    ORDER USING APR200946

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #21

SALADIN AHMED (W) • MARCELO FERREIRA (A) • Cover by JAVIER GARRÓN
    KNULLIFIED VARIANT COVER BY InHyuk Lee
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES VARIANT COVER BY BRIAN HORTON
    • The climactic conclusion of THE ULTIMATUM SAGA!
    • Ultimatum’s master plan is in motion and it’s way bigger than you expect. Nearly everyone in Miles’ orbit and beyond is affected and needs to get in on the battle.
    • And if this issue is the battle, next is the war!!!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

CHAMPIONS #3

EVE L. EWING (W) • BOB QUINN (A) • Cover by TONI INFANTE
    FUGITIVE CHAMPIONS!
    The heroes who are trapped in the “re-education center” are stretched to the breaking point. Meanwhile, Ironheart, Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel aren’t sure how much longer they can evade C.R.A.D.L.E., which somehow seems to track them wherever they go...
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    ORDER USING APR200959

MARVEL #3 (of 6)

ALEX ROSS, STEVE DARNALL, ALAN WEISS, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, SCOTT GUSTAFSON, RYAN HESHKA (W)
    ALEX ROSS, ALAN WEISS, BILL SIENKIEWICZ, SCOTT GUSTAFSON, RYAN HESHKA (A)
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Variant Cover by Alan Weiss - MAR200966
    Another artist extravaganza overseen by the master; Alex Ross! In this issue, the X–Men old and new grapple with the swelling of their ranks in a story by Dan Brereton, the Thing, Spider–Man and Doctor Doom contend for the most coveted object on the planet in a tale by Eric Powell, and the Vision pushes himself to the limit in order to save a life in an adventure by Paolo Rivera! All wrapped in a framing sequence painted by Alex and scripted by Steve Darnall!
    40 PGS./Rated T …$4.99
    ORDER USING MAR200965

Fantastic Member primenumber101's Avatar

SPIDER-MAN BY ROGER STERN OMNIBUS HC ROMITA SPIDER-MAN VS. HOBGOBLIN COVER (NEW PRINTING)

Written by ROGER STERN with BILL MANTLO, TOM DEFALCO, MARV WOLFMAN, STEVE LEIALOHA, MARIE SEVERIN
    & JAN STRNAD
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA JR. with MARIE SEVERIN, JIM MOONEY, RON FRENZ, MIKE ZECK, JOHN BYRNE, STEVE LEIALOHA, RICK LEONARDI, DENYS COWAN, LUKE MCDONNELL, ED HANNIGAN, AL MILGROM & BOB HALL
    Covers by JOHN ROMITA JR.
    Mighty Marvel presents Roger Stern’s celebrated 1980s run on SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN and AMAZING SPIDER-MAN in one sensational omnibus! Paired with John Romita Jr. and a host of other top art talents, Stern reinvigorated the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man — crafting definitive battles against the Juggernaut, Vulture and Kingpin; the fan-favorite tale of “The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man”; the debut of Monica Rambeau (A.K.A. Captain Marvel) and the introduction of the Hobgoblin! And Peter Parker’s social life grows complicated as well — with the Black Cat, Amy Powell and Mary Jane Watson all vying for our hero’s undivided attention! Collecting PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #43-61 and #85 and AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #206, #224-252 and ANNUAL #16-17 — plus material from PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #3; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #15; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #3 and WHAT IF? (1977) #34.
    1296 PGS./Rated T …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92837-7
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

SPIDER-MAN BY ROGER STERN OMNIBUS HC ROMITA HOBGOBLIN UNMASKED COVER (DM ONLY, NEW PRINTING)
    1296 PGS./Rated T …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92838-4
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

BLACK CAT VOL. 3: ALL DRESSED UP TPB

Written by JED MACKAY
    Penciled by CARLOS VILLA, JOEY VAZQUEZ, JUAN GEDEON, NATACHA BUSTOS & PATRICK GLEASON
    Cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
    The Black Cat’s Marvel Universe crime spree continues! And her next target is Stark Unlimited! But stealing a suit of Iron Man armor is bold, even for a master thief like Felicia Hardy. And now she’s on the run (on the fly, really) from Shellhead through the concrete canyons of Manhattan! But Felicia is also still on the run from the Thieves Guild — and it’s possible that the armor wasn’t really what she was stealing! Plus: You are cordially invited to the wedding of Black Cat…and Spider-Man?! Is this the comics event of the year, or is something else going on? Even if Spidey and the Cat are a happy couple, they won’t be for long — because the Vulture is preparing to strike! Collecting BLACK CAT #11-12 and ANNUAL #1 and material from FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2020 (SPIDER-MAN/VENOM).
    112 PGS./Rated T+ …$15.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92292-4
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

SPIDER-MAN: BLOODLINE TPB COIPEL COVER

Written by J.J. ABRAMS & HENRY ABRAMS
    Penciled by SARA PICHELLI
    Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL & Chip Kidd
    J.J. Abrams, his son Henry Abrams and superstar artist Sara Pichelli spin a Spidey story unlike any other! When the horrific villain Cadaverous takes a huge bite out of Spider-Man’s life, what will it mean for Peter Parker’s family? What will it mean for…his son?! Years after a terrible tragedy, teenage Ben Parker is facing his own share of high school drama, from standing up to a bully to meeting the love of his life. But now Ben is about to find out that his dad was Spider-Man — and that the fiend who changed everything for their family is back…and out to get him! The Hollywood visionary who has left his indelible mark on the galaxies of both Star Wars and Star Trek revisits Spider-Man’s old adage about power and responsibility in a thrilling new way! Collecting SPIDER-MAN (2019) #1-5.
    136 PGS./Rated T …$17.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91788-3

SPIDER-MAN: BLOODLINE TPB Kidd COVER (DM ONLY)
    136 PGS./Rated T ...$17.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92888-9

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN EPIC COLLECTION: THE GOBLIN’S LAST STAND TPB

Volume #7 in the Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collections (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by STAN LEE & GERRY CONWAY
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA SR. & GIL KANE
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
    ON SALE JANUARY 2021
    The tension-torn adventures of comics’ most put-upon super hero, the Amazing Spider-Man, continue! Stan Lee, John Romita Sr., Gil Kane and Gerry Conway bring you new creations like the Gibbon and the return of iconic adversaries like Doctor Octopus and Kraven the Hunter! It’s enough excitement to give a hero an ulcer — and it does! Spidey also teams up with Doctor Strange against a mystic threat, goes toe-to-toe in a fight against the Incredible Hulk and faces Hammerhead — the only gangster with more steel in his dome than in his gun! The drama reaches its peak when the Green Goblin kidnaps Gwen Stacy in the story that shocked a generation and cemented the Goblin’s name as the definition of evil. Don’t miss this seminal chapter in Spidey’s history! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #105-123.
    448 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92817-9

Thoughts:

- Peter and the Black Knight? That team-up doesn't happen often.

- Hopefully a relaunch won't lead to diminishing returns for Felicia's new book, but I'm happy she still has one. That's a nice cover .

- So...I take it Peter doesn't win his first fight against Kindred .

- Is the "Last Remains" tie-in going to confirm what MJ's status quo after her solo series was supposed to be after she got back from witness protection in Montana? Is the movie still coming out? Has Mysterio being the director leaked to the public yet?

- WEB of Spider-Man - So teen Peter with a bunch of other teen heroes he dwarfs in age in the comics complete with Tony Stark? Eh...but wait, wasn't that written by Ralph Macchio before? Now it's Kevin Shinick? It may as well be a Marvel's Spider-Man tie-in.

- It's nice to see Bombshell in Miles' group. I was worried Ahmed would be phasing her out in favor of Starling. Also, Jefferson taking a page from the Parker women in terms of wielding a baseball bat.

Very excited for "Last Remains"! I'm certain Kindred will stick around afterwards, but I hope Spencer puts the focus on someone else for a while just to cool the series down. Give it some downtime, you know?

EDIT: Also, we're still dealing with the art problem in ASM. I thought it would have been resolved by now. Why is Mark Bagley randomly drawing the fifth part of "Last Remains" when Gleason draws literally all the rest of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- So...I take it Peter doesn't win his first fight against Kindred .

- Is the "Last Remains" tie-in going to confirm what MJ's status quo after her solo series was supposed to be after she got back from witness protection in Montana? Is the movie still coming out? Has Mysterio being the director leaked to the public yet?
    Those are all good questions regarding Mary Jane. I was really enjoying the comic, and I think it's too bad they've shelved it (at least for now). My first thought when reading the solicits for ASM were focused on Sin-Eater - I always assumed he'd be dealt with in some way, shape or form by the end of Sins Rising. Looks like he'll still be a presence for a little while afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Davis View Post
    Those are all good questions regarding Mary Jane. I was really enjoying the comic, and I think it's too bad they've shelved it (at least for now). My first thought when reading the solicits for ASM were focused on Sin-Eater - I always assumed he'd be dealt with in some way, shape or form by the end of Sins Rising. Looks like he'll still be a presence for a little while afterwards.
    Judging by what went down in Sins of Norman Osborn, I'd be surprised if he was totally gone. But it does seem like now the focus is on Kindred and his war with Spider-Man.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Davis View Post
    I wonder if what Spencer has in mind is The Order Of The Web versus Sin Eater and Peter and either Norman or Dr. Strange versus Kindred. I found it very interesting that Marvel is Reprinting not just ASM 121-122 but ASM 118-119 which is when Gwen was particularly nasty to Aunt May ( I never understood why, because Aunt May is a mother to Peter). But we know she was mad at Spider-Man over her dad’s death. Maybe she did something like “The OMD deal” and sold her soul in exchange for knowing who is Spider-Man, powers and eventually revenge on Osborn and Peter? That could also explain Sins Past ( why she slept with Osborn he is Peter’s greatest enemy). Think “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” ( William Congreve)
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 09-17-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Exclamation

I bet MJ dies during "Last Remains", I'm calling it now. From an Editorial POV this serves a dual purpose: a) a shocking loss for Spidey/Pete, b) the return of the marriage is permanently taken off the table so Peter Parker/Spider-Man can move on narratively from his (arguably) most iconic romance. I'm not saying I would like such a choice just that I think it'll occur for the reasons I've outlined.
    Last edited by Celgress; 09-17-2020 at 10:52 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I wonder if what Spencer has in mind is The Order Of The Web versus Sin Eater and Peter and either Norman or Dr. Strange versus Kindred. I found it very interesting that Marvel is Reprinting not just ASM 121-122 but ASM 118-119 which is when Gwen was particularly nasty to Aunt May ( I never understood why, because Aunt May is a mother to Peter). But we know she was mad at Spider-Man over her dad’s death. Maybe she did something like “The OMD deal” and sold her soul in exchange for knowing who is Spider-Man, powers and eventually revenge on Osborn and Peter? That could also explain Sins Past ( why she slept with Osborn he is Peter’s greatest enemy). Think “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” ( William Congreve)
    But if we go by Clone Conspiracy, she died after realizing Peter was Spider-Man in her last moments. So any exchange would just be for her to get revenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I bet MJ dies during "Last Remains", I'm calling it now. From an Editorial POV this serves dual purposes: a) a shocking lose for Spidey/Pete, b) the return of the marriage is permentally taken off the table so Peter/Spider-Man can more on narratively from his (arguably) most incoic romance. I'm not saying I would like such a choice just I think it'll occur for the reasons I've outlined.
    I don't see them killing MJ off in a .LR issue and I think the solicits would reflect it more clearly if they were killing her off.

It still feels like there's a lot left unresolved regarding her role in all this and her career/story.

But if we go by Clone Conspiracy, she died after realizing Peter was Spider-Man in her last moments. So any exchange would just be for her to get revenge.

I don't see them killing MJ off in a .LR issue and I think the solicits would reflect it more clearly if they were killing her off.

It still feels like there's a lot left unresolved regarding her role in all this and her career/story.
    We'll see who is right. I'm getting a strong "end of MJ for real" vibe from this. Why else would she suddenly return now after being a non-entity in the Kindred drama? I'm telling you, MJ is going to die.
    Last edited by Celgress; 09-17-2020 at 10:57 AM.

We'll see who is right. I'm getting a strong "end of MJ for real" vibe from this.
    I think if that were true she would be appearing more than she has been. I mean, maybe that will change for the upcoming issues but this is the first time she's been mentioned in solicits outside her own series.

I think if that were true she would be appearing more than she has been. I mean, maybe that will change for the upcoming issues but this is the first time she's been mentioned in solicits outside her own series.
    Exactly why I think she's going to take a dirt nap.

*See my last edited post.

We'll see who is right. I'm getting a strong "end of MJ for real" vibe from this. Why else would she suddenly return now after being a non-entity in the Kindred drama? I'm telling you, MJ is going to die.
    I agree with Frontier: MJ would have been a major part. It makes no sense to kill her off in a tie-in and/or barely feature her in the main series (we know she's around based on Peter's comments in #45), but we haven't seen her because of AMJ. You gotta remember that the plot of AMJ spins directly from ASM, with Kindred tasking Mysterio with keeping MJ away from Peter. So I'm betting the conclusion of her series would've dove-tailed straight into "Last Remains", but we don't know that because of COVID-19.

Now I'm wondering if they're going to bring back the rest of AMJ as like an Untold Tales of what MJ was doing during Last Remains .

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    I agree with Frontier: MJ would have been a major part. It makes no sense to kill her off in a tie-in and/or barely feature her in the main series (we know she's around based on Peter's comments in #45), but we haven't seen her because of AMJ. You gotta remember that the plot of AMJ spins directly from ASM, with Kindred tasking Mysterio with keeping MJ away from Peter. So I'm betting the conclusion of her series would've dove-tailed straight into "Last Remains", but we don't know that because of COVID-19.
    We'll see, just remember when it happens I called it first.