Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Looks good. Let's do this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    This looks so big and crazy and just off the wall nuts... I love it. This whole “lost first age of mutants” stuff with Arrakko and the First Horsemen being lost in Otherworld, or wherever they are (perhaps having to traverse Otherworld to get there) is just a bizarre blend of sci-fi and fantasy. Understanding it may not fit perfectly with what’s been established before, but I don’t really care. This looks rad to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    What I’m excited about is that it seems like we are about to see some mutants with some weirder mutant powers, like Isaca. Excited.
    I agree with both of y'all. This looks really promising and I'm excited to see where we go from here. And I love the art, looks awesome.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This feels like the night before "House Of X" #1 all over again! I'm so excited!