Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Well looks like with this casting Marvel will continue on the trajectory of making substantive and thoughtful movies centered around SH! Congrats to Tatiana. OB was some of the best tv I have ever watched.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    The showrunner's Tweet is certainly more significant than Ruffalo's. He probably just heard about it on the internet like everyone else. He's been known to not be the brightest when it comes to judicious use of his social media.
    What you mean like Live Streaming half of Thor Raganrok on accident lol ? Iono how you do that I've never live streamed anything period let alone on accident.

Astonishing Member

The showrunner's Tweet is certainly more significant than Ruffalo's. He probably just heard about it on the internet like everyone else. He's been known to not be the brightest when it comes to judicious use of his social media.
    Did she ever reply back to that tweet?

You know Ruffalo and spoilers...

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Or...they could have just cast Ronda Rousey painted her green and saved a ton of cash and had an actresses with far more name recognition that they could use shooting tricks on to make her appear shorter before she becomes She-Hulk and taller after the transformation. and they wouldn't have to use so much CGI.
    Ronda Rousey is 5’ 7” and Tatiana Maslany is 5’ 4”, according to IMDb. Rousey fought in the UFC at 135 lbs and won her Olympic medal at 70 kg. She is not some behemoth.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    Ronda Rousey is 5’ 7” and Tatiana Maslany is 5’ 4”, according to IMDb. Rousey fought in the UFC at 135 lbs and won her Olympic medal at 70 kg. She is not some behemoth.
    Yea a Gina Carano is only a little bigger. If you really wanna paint someone green you gonna need Gwendolyn Christie. Now I will say Theron and a bunch of other actor are much taller then those two but they don't have the same bulky body. Anyway I rather CGI and a good actress. That ain't Rousey, Carano is a much better actor and she wouldn't even be my top choice.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea a Gina Carano is only a little bigger. If you really wanna paint someone green you gonna need Gwendolyn Christie. Now I will say Theron and a bunch of other actor are much taller then those two but they don't have the same bulky body. Anyway I rather CGI and a good actress. That ain't Rousey, Carano is a much better actor and she wouldn't even be my top choice.
    I had to look that up to believe it, I always thought that Carano was a lot bigger but she's only an inch taller than I am...I still wouldn't want to fight her mind you but I think it goes t show you how people can look bigger on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I had to look that up to believe it, I always thought that Carano was a lot bigger but she's only an inch taller than I am...I still wouldn't want to fight her mind you but I think it goes t show you how people can look bigger on screen.
    She also has a muscular frame. Like when you see her with her arms out in Mando she is much more muscular then much bigger actresses like Theron or Adrianna Palicki. Who both are much taller. Carano is stout,I guess.

BANNED

She-Hulk Disney+ ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Casting Call....
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope this show's take is the farthest thing from Aaron's She-Hulk.
    https://bleedingfool.com/news/she-hu...-descriptions/

Well Thursday removed all doubt:Tatiana Maslany will play She-Hulk. I mean, if its coming from Feige himself...

Didn't expect the Tim Roth announcement though. Hope they improve that Abomination design.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Well Thursday removed all doubt:Tatiana Maslany will play She-Hulk. I mean, if its coming from Feige himself...

Didn't expect the Tim Roth announcement though. Hope they improve that Abomination design.
    My thoughts exactly, hope they lean more into the creature look with the webbed ear things. Not just a bald grey hulk with pointy parts.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    My thoughts exactly, hope they lean more into the creature look with the webbed ear things. Not just a bald grey hulk with pointy parts.
    Indeed, the creature look is infinitely better than what is currently proposed.

Otherwise, the series looks pretty good.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post

I wonder if Blonsky's evolved to look more like he does in the comics.

Is The Leader far behind?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if Blonsky's evolved to look more like he does in the comics.

Is The Leader far behind?
    Where is the actor who played Sam Sterns?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Where is the actor who played Sam Sterns?
    Still waiting for his call back, I assume .