Default New Red Sonja and Vampirella comics

These have no ties to the main ones

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ng-in-december

Dan Abnett and Paul Davidson are doing the Vampirella one called Vampirella: The Dark Powers

And Red Sonja Luke Leiberman and Walter Geovani called Red Sonja: Price of Blood

BANNED

Meh. I know these a big tentpole characters for Dynamite but I don't care nothing for either. I wish Dynamite would come out with a proper Shadow book instead.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Coming off of Russell's great Red Sonja run, I really don't know what Leiberman is going to bring to the table that he already hasn't. I love Red Sonja so I'll give it an issue or two, but I don't know, this feels like plate spinning.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

I'm with Robanker on this one. Liked Russell's RS better than most (and I'm a longtime fan of the character), but I think when that run concludes, I'm out for a while, as well.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Some more info on Vampirella: The Dark Powers.