Default Keledor/Skeletor (He-Man) vs Ainz Ooal Gown (Overlord)

Setting/Location: Re Eztize Kingdom

Victory Conditions: Death of the opposing character

Motivation: Morals off

Equipment: All equipment

Preparation : N/A

Continuity/Canon: Composited for both characters

Ainz conjures black holes and ****. I hate him but he’s op.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Composite Skeletor though... that would include Classic-era where He-Man throws a castle through time and moves planets and stuff and... Skeletor is meant to be somewhere in his weight class.

Ainz has some wildly powerful spells but a Composite Skeletor is no toy. I don't know either character well enough, especially not Classic He-Man, but this is... somewhat competitive.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Skeletor may have overall more power but Ainz is much more versatile and has a bunch of counters and anti magic defenses and buffs to use. If he is able to summon his helpers(Kaiju size demon goat monsters, Giant undead Knights, etc) or his minions/,setvants(like Shaltear) then it goes even more to his favor. Unless Skeletor has some good top tier combat feats I think Ainz could get him 3/4 fights.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Unless there's a comic or something where Skeletor demonstrates some pretty extreme esoteric defenses, Ainz stops time at the bell and instant-kills Skeletor with The Goal of All Life is Death (bypasses death immunities) + pick your favourite death spell. He may not even need the former, since his death magic has been shown to work on an undead (I mean I don't think Skeletor even is undead, but just incase).
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands