Mighty Member

Default Question-Crisis-DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL TRINITY CRISIS #1

Hello,
    in DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL TRINITY CRISIS #1 we have seen the picture with Superboy Prime vs Conner.

Does this mean that its back in history or will be come back in history?

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Hello,
    in DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL TRINITY CRISIS #1 we have seen the picture with Superboy Prime vs Conner.

Does this mean that its back in history or will be come back in history?
    Currently, everything is back in history thanks to time being broken. As for after the current time shenanigans are over, there's no reason it wouldn't be since the only reason it was removed from history was one of Didio's nonsensical editorial whims.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Currently, everything is back in history thanks to time being broken. As for after the current time shenanigans are over, there's no reason it wouldn't be since the only reason it was removed from history was one of Didio's nonsensical editorial whims.
    I hope this implies that when the story its over they make a kind of Soft Reboot or so, which means that Conners etc. history are back in time and they remember it.

Because Conners history is the one who is in kind of a limbo while Iris West remembered Bart Allen and Cassie and Tim are remembered by everyone.

I hope this implies that when the story its over they make a kind of Soft Reboot or so, which means that Conners etc. history are back in time and they remember it.

Because Conners history is the one who is in kind of a limbo while Iris West remembered Bart Allen and Cassie and Tim are remembered by everyone.
    Superman Reborn had already restored Superboy back into continuity, but Conner still being erased only stuck around because Bendis had a story to tell about it.

There's no reason for major viable chunks of DCU history to be walled off any further. As far I can understand from what everyone at DC has been saying over the past few months, everything will be back in continuity with the exception of stories that simply can't co-exist with each other.

That said, the specifics of old stories are going to become more and more vague, which is pretty normal for any long running sliding timeline continuity.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Superman Reborn had already restored Superboy back into continuity, but Conner still being erased only stuck around because Bendis had a story to tell about it.

There's no reason for major viable chunks of DCU history to be walled off any further. As far I can understand from what everyone at DC has been saying over the past few months, everything will be back in continuity with the exception of stories that simply can't co-exist with each other.

That said, the specifics of old stories are going to become more and more vague, which is pretty normal for any long running sliding timeline continuity.
    Sorry-but thats not true...

I dont find the picture anymore, but Superman Reborn ERASED Conner from history.

Superman went to the fortress to check his history, but as they showed REIGN OF SUPERMEN, they showed only Eradicator,Steel and Cyborg Superman.

So-NO-Conner ISNT back in history yet-and thats also the reason why Clark doesnt remember him and even Conner himself forgot his history.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I dont find the picture anymore, but Superman Reborn ERASED Conner from history.

Superman went to the fortress to check his history, but as they showed REIGN OF SUPERMEN, they showed only Eradicator,Steel and Cyborg Superman.

So-NO-Conner ISNT back in history yet-and thats also the reason why Clark doesnt remember him and even Conner himself forgot his history.
    Clark and kara don't, but ma and pa does remember conner. What's going on is up in the air.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Clark and kara don't, but ma and pa does remember conner. What's going on is up in the air.
    I know that-but that isnt the question.

My question is:
    Here in Dark Nights Death Metal

https://www.cbr.com/dark-nights-deat...nity-crisis-1/

You CLEARLY see Conner vs Superboy Prime in the preview AND he ISNT in the background or so-BUT he is in the front and it compares Conner vs Superboy Prime to Clark vs Darkseid.

I know that IC is one of the three fundamental Crisis and so logically also Conner plays a big role in it, but I was surprised that they show Conner so prominent and that makes me hope that his history returns.

The book is based IN the dark universe NOT the regular universe, in the dark universe it has access to ALL history in all universes. So there Conners history is intact,if the heroes win, and make everything count, then he will be remembered by more than just ppl who were "rewritten" back into history like the Kent's

Really? OK, I could have sworn Conner was there, but I guess he wasn't. Either way, it's all going to be reversed soon