Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default Sung Jin-Woo (Solo Levelling) Invades the Jedi Temple

Got some spare time at work so I thought I'd make some matches.

The Lord of Shadows and his army of minions is warped onto Coruscant at the height of Jedi Temple's power. All named Jedi featured in the films are at home and they have a medium sized detachment of Clone Troopers at their disposal.

Jin-Woo gets one hour of invisible recon but can take no offensive or preparatory action. He is briefed as to roughly what a Jedi is and can do. He will then be warped to 100 yards from the main entrance.

The Jedi get an all hands alert two minutes before he appears, not what he is exactly but a feeling of a horrifically dark presence approaching them.

Jin-Woo's win condition is he must slay all active members of the Jedi Order of fighting age. No need to kill the Younglings.

The Jedi Order must repel or slay him.

As soon as battle commences and impenetrable forcefield will surround the temple. If Jin-Woo voluntarily leaves the area or is otherwise forced out and kept out for a 10 count, then that will also count as a win.

Who triumphs? Can the Light Side of the Force stand against the Master of the Dead?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Honestly, he can probably just walk straight in through the front door and swat everyone inside without even bothering with recon, using his comparatively massive super-speed and strength, plus army of very powerful monsters who can't be killed unless he himself is dead. Especially Tusk who is could probably just blow up the entire temple from the outside, or Beru who is so fast that entire armies can't see him as he destroys a different army of superhumanly powerful monsters in front of them (and he is explicitly weaker and slower than Jin-Woo).

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Honestly, he can probably just walk straight in through the front door and swat everyone inside without even bothering with recon, using his comparatively massive super-speed and strength, plus army of very powerful monsters who can't be killed unless he himself is dead. Especially Tusk who is could probably just blow up the entire temple from the outside, or Beru who is so fast that entire armies can't see him as he destroys a different army of superhumanly powerful monsters in front of them (and he is explicitly weaker and slower than Jin-Woo).
    Ah.

Hmm... I didn't recall the speed curve being that high in Solo Leveling but I just flicked through the Beru fight and some of the other feats Beru has and Jin-Woo is faster than him once he unlocked Mutilate and Beru does have real nasty feats.

Ass, unintentional stomp. My apologies.

EDIT: What if we call it Jin-Woo from prior to him defeating Tusk? That help at all? I don't think his speed feats were as nutty at that point.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Ah.

Hmm... I didn't recall the speed curve being that high in Solo Leveling but I just flicked through the Beru fight and some of the other feats Beru has and Jin-Woo is faster than him once he unlocked Mutilate and Beru does have real nasty feats.

Ass, unintentional stomp. My apologies.

EDIT: What if we call it Jin-Woo from prior to him defeating Tusk? That help at all? I don't think his speed feats were as nutty at that point.
    I binged it so everything kinda blurred together, but I don't know that a bunch of relatively human-statted guys can really can do anything about a constantly regenerating army of 100+ shadow soldiers who can only be stopped by defeating the guy who used to wade through much larger armies back when he was vastly weaker (that being how he first got the ability to summon shadow soldiers in the first place), and who causes any shadow soldier in his general vicinity to be powered up. Not to mention that he can also add any Jedi that falls to his own ultra-loyal army(1). Hell, he could let some Jedi escape to regroup, only to have them find out that he had hidden Igrit/Iron/Tusk in their shadows during their exchange when they jump out and Order 66 everyone in the vicinity when they don't have any room to dodge.

(1) I mean, it's possible that the Force User could deny him the 3 times that he is able to try to cast Arise before it can't be used anymore, but honestly, being Force Sensetive just seems to make one *more* vulnerable to being convinced to slaughter all the Jedi.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Besides the speed gap the fact that his Shadows regenerate and he himself has potent TK and strength to knock back Kaiju size monsters with ease(his strength is maxed at 99 I believe since his Tower takedown) and the Jedi can't win.

Now if this was the awesome animated Clone Wars Jedi then this would be a much cooler fight