Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Last I checked, Walters has never experienced as such, despite being a Hulk.
    Nah. When She-Hulk first started off as the Savage She-Hulk, she was hated, feared, and hunted by the authorities. People just tend to overlook those old issues because her original series really wasn't that great. She didn't take off until after she ditched the torn white dress for a superhero suit and started working with the Avengers and Fantastic Four.

BANNED

Was a lot of iron man hate in this book. I mean al is yelling about his bad character actions in two events he helped write him in. Just weird. Like how he sets up the end of the immortal hulk concept here

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantor View Post
    Was a lot of iron man hate in this book. I mean al is yelling about his bad character actions in two events he helped write him in. Just weird. Like how he sets up the end of the immortal hulk concept here
    Ewing has an almost fedora-tipping need to drag mainline marvel characters who have the gall not to be so c-list their own creators forgot them.

His Rocket Racoon run had moments of being almost a rant about how much MCU Rocket and synergy revamping the comics to match such, and he’s been ranting how Tony’s an irredeemable monster who deserves to die every chance. It’s actually tiring.

I’m sure more than a few X-characters are in for the same

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Ewing has an almost fedora-tipping need to drag mainline marvel characters who have the gall not to be so c-list their own creators forgot them.

His Rocket Racoon run had moments of being almost a rant about how much MCU Rocket and synergy revamping the comics to match such, and he’s been ranting how Tony’s an irredeemable monster who deserves to die every chance. It’s actually tiring.

I mean he's not wrong about Stark...
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    I mean he's not wrong about Stark...
    No he’s not wrong, but smugly and impotently whining about it every time he contrives Tony to appear in his books is tiring

I would also be more sympathetic if it honestly didn’t sound a bit like salt about Iron Man’s commercial successes elsewhere (the mainline comics side seems a bit salty about the MCU in general)

BANNED

No he’s not wrong, but smugly and impotently whining about it every time he contrives Tony to appear in his books is tiring

I would also be more sympathetic if it honestly didn’t sound a bit like salt about Iron Man’s commercial successes elsewhere (the mainline comics side seems a bit salty about the MCU in general)
    The comics division has nobody to blame for there problems than themselves. The entire business is still based around collecting and variants nobody actually reads these things when you hear a book sells 40k probably 10% bought it to read and the rest are sales based on variants and collections

More people collect stamps then buy comic books

BANNED

the Krakoan anthem Is "Red Flavour" by red velvet, no questions no buts, no ifs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the Krakoan anthem Is "Red Flavour" by red velvet, no questions no buts, no ifs
    Red What???
    Last edited by c-lei; 09-24-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Did he mistake Tony for Sinister or Apocalypse?
    Last edited by Agent Z; 09-25-2020 at 03:44 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by c-lei View Post
    Red What???
    misspelled but:

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    misspelled but:
    Oh. J-Pop. You've got to be kidding. These bands and their songs most likely won't be remembered 6 weeks from now, let alone 6 months or 6 years.

Astonishing Member

Considering the fact the source of Jen’s immortality, there is the issue that at this stage a fair number of X-Men have been infused with Gamma/TOBA’s mark

Which begs the question: if Sunspot dies and goes through the protocols, what happens if his OG soul falls into the below place and his body resurrects via the Green Door? Would being shoved through the Red Door screw with Ressurection?

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Oh. J-Pop. You've got to be kidding. These bands and their songs most likely won't be remembered 6 weeks from now, let alone 6 months or 6 years.
    Oh, J-Pop.

It's like it's always stuck in second gear, when it hasn't been it's day, it's week, it's month, or even it's year.

But.
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

He’s not a mutant (in 616 at least) but Mimic originally died when he absorbed the Hulk’s radiation. He came back because his dead body supposedly mimicked Wolverine’s healing factor... what if that’s not why he came back and it was all a coincidence? Hmmm...

BANNED

it's kpop and its still the summer song of asia and iconicness that krakoa would deserve