Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Default Garou Hero Hunter Hunts Heroes Here Oh!?

Garou from One-Punch Man goes on a rampage in different hero-centric universes and runs some gauntlets.

In all cases, Garou will begin at the level he was at when was first introduced to the series and will grow at a similar rate providing he finds opponents worthy of challenging. He will take a day of rest before approaching his next target as he did in OPM. He is given the list, along with a basic knowledge guide on where to find these opponents.

His opponents do not know he is coming and will learn of his existence as his rampage progresses.

MARVEL

0) Black Widow
    1) Captain America
    2) Wolverine
    3) Black Panther
    4) Iron Fist
    5) Spider-Man
    6) Luke Cage
    7) Iron Man
    8) She Hulk
    9) Hulk
    10) Thor

DC

0) Robin
    1) Bronze Tiger
    2) Nightwing
    3) Batman
    4) Lady Shiva
    5) Cassandra Cain (Classic version)
    6) Aquaman
    7) Big Barda
    8) Cyborg
    9) Wonder Woman
    10) Superman

0) Darkwing
    1) Rex-Splode
    2) The Astounding Wolf-Man
    3) Titan
    4) Dupli-Kate
    5) The Mauler Twins
    6) Tether Tyrant
    7) Atom Eve
    8) The Immortal
    9) Tech Jacket
    10) Invincible

As with his actions in OPM, Garou is unlikely to kill humans, he is more interested in beating the **** out of people to prove his dominance and make himself stronger. So this is not to the death.

How far does he get in each verse?

Extraordinary Member

Quick answer before my break is over.

For Marvel I think that he can get up to Iron man/She-hulk before running into opposition that's a bit much for him to handle. A bit depending on where his strength is at by that point. If he manages to get past them I don't think he'll be able to take on Hulk and/or Thor.

For DC Aquaman is the first possible stop, depending on where they fight I think, and Big Barda probably just stops him cold.

In the Image line he might get all the way to Invincible. Immortal isn't that impressive, Atom Eve is a bit of a glass cannon (who's also slower than Garou) and I don't recall much of Tech Jacket's abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Quick answer before my break is over.

For Marvel I think that he can get up to Iron man/She-hulk before running into opposition that's a bit much for him to handle. A bit depending on where his strength is at by that point. If he manages to get past them I don't think he'll be able to take on Hulk and/or Thor.

For DC Aquaman is the first possible stop, depending on where they fight I think, and Big Barda probably just stops him cold.

In the Image line he might get all the way to Invincible. Immortal isn't that impressive, Atom Eve is a bit of a glass cannon (who's also slower than Garou) and I don't recall much of Tech Jacket's abilities.
    Tech a Jacket is pretty much Iron a Man of GL origin, no GL constructs. TJ just flies fast, response style weapon art ( adjusts to target, so really more Blue Beetle.)

Tech Jacket BBC also strong enough to He Man style toss a space ship into our Sun.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Garou from One-Punch Man goes on a rampage in different hero-centric universes and runs some gauntlets.

In all cases, Garou will begin at the level he was at when was first introduced to the series and will grow at a similar rate providing he finds opponents worthy of challenging. He will take a day of rest before approaching his next target as he did in OPM. He is given the list, along with a basic knowledge guide on where to find these opponents.

His opponents do not know he is coming and will learn of his existence as his rampage progresses.

MARVEL

0) Black Widow
    1) Captain America
    2) Wolverine
    3) Black Panther
    4) Iron Fist
    5) Spider-Man
    6) Luke Cage
    7) Iron Man
    8) She Hulk
    9) Hulk
    10) Thor

DC

0) Robin
    1) Bronze Tiger
    2) Nightwing
    3) Batman
    4) Lady Shiva
    5) Cassandra Cain (Classic version)
    6) Aquaman
    7) Big Barda
    8) Cyborg
    9) Wonder Woman
    10) Superman

0) Darkwing
    1) Rex-Splode
    2) The Astounding Wolf-Man
    3) Titan
    4) Dupli-Kate
    5) The Mauler Twins
    6) Tether Tyrant
    7) Atom Eve
    8) The Immortal
    9) Tech Jacket
    10) Invincible

As with his actions in OPM, Garou is unlikely to kill humans, he is more interested in beating the **** out of people to prove his dominance and make himself stronger. So this is not to the death.

How far does he get in each verse?
    In Marvel, he makes it to Iron Fist. I don't THINK he'd evolved to Danny's level in as few fights as that, so Danny probably drops him. If not, Iron Man can fly, but I don't know about hitting Garou, who will be really fast by then. I don't think he's making it past Hulk outside of a potential space toss, and has no shot whatsoever against Thor.

In DC, he gets stopped by Barda or definitely WW.

I'm not sure for Image.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    In Marvel, he makes it to Iron Fist. I don't THINK he'd evolved to Danny's level in as few fights as that, so Danny probably drops him. If not, Iron Man can fly, but I don't know about hitting Garou, who will be really fast by then. I don't think he's making it past Hulk outside of a potential space toss, and has no shot whatsoever against Thor.

In DC, he gets stopped by Barda or definitely WW.

I'm not sure for Image.

I dunno, he reached a point where he was deflecting Gatling gun fire and taking hits from Bang which caused iron fist level impacts from nothing but fighting street levelers and getting his ass kicked by Watchdog Man, and I guess technically being knocked out by Saitama a couple times. Danny seems doable. I guess the question is what it actually takes to STOP Garou mid-evolution. That's only been done by like... Saitama, Orochi, and Ripper and Bug God thanks to their cheat. Lots of other people put the hurt on him, but he keeps going and starts to match or surpass them pretty quickly.

6-8 is where he'd start to get a big spike, though. None of them are as fast as Genos, who had big AoEs to boot, which means he should be able to stay ahead of them. The bricks are basically great speed bags for training purposes a la Black Luster. It helps him that these fights are probably taking place in crowded cities and this is in character, so Iron-Man won't just start leveling city blocks. Hulk, on the other hand, shouldn't care about collateral damage, and his thunder claps alone can probably do Garou in. (Post Crisis Aquaman could just take him out with a telepathic seizure, but I don't think current Arthur can do that.)

There's also a question of what the heroes do with him... Hulk would likely pound him until he stops moving. But if Garou got good enough in the previous rounds to not be turned into paste by the first few blows, that means he's eventually getting back up better then ever. Wonder Woman is willing to kill, but presumably wouldn't jump to that on someone she can beat up and imprison. Invincible would have a similar approach. And then it becomes a question of how long they can keep him in prison.

I do wonder how warriors like Thor and Wonder Woman would feel about Garou. And what would happen if Garou was subjected to the lasso of truth-- dude lies to himself on a pretty profound level.

As far I can tell, Tech Jacket is always lethal force.

As I mentioned he is pretty much Blue Beetle/Invonicble who is always blood lusted.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    As far I can tell, Tech Jacket is always lethal force.

As I mentioned he is pretty much Blue Beetle/Invonicble who is always blood lusted.
    He needed a special weapon in order to weaken Viltrumites durability to a point that Alan was able to casually punch through them during the war with the Viltrumite empire. Baring that; he needed to make his armor explode in order to take put some Invincibles from alternate realities, otherwise he couldn't harm them.

No comment on the DC Marvel stuff, but for Image; if Garou pushes enough and/or gets lethal enough: he could end up pushing Eve to turning off her mental blocks and end up killing him via ripping him apart:

Plus her natural shields are pretty potent:

So if she can get her shields up, Garou would have a hard time hurting her. And if he does beat her to an inch of her life, he could end up forcing her body to turn off the mental blocks that were installed in her as a kid. Then he will be royally screwed.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Yeah, blood lusted Evevby nature of powers could kill Garou. As shevfiddles with atomic structure.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    He needed a special weapon in order to weaken Viltrumites durability to a point that Alan was able to casually punch through them during the war with the Viltrumite empire. Baring that; he needed to make his armor explode in order to take put some Invincibles from alternate realities, otherwise he couldn't harm them.
    I don't recall this weapon thing. Not all Viltrumites are create equal and Alan, by the time of war, was more than strong enough to dismember the weaker ones.

Citation? All my Invincible trades are in a box in my room and I'm too lazy to go look.

Eve was also one I struggled to place, she's got massive offensive powers but she's physically not on his level. He could knock her out with a finger flick.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I don't recall this weapon thing. Not all Viltrumites are create equal and Alan, by the time of war, was more than strong enough to dismember the weaker ones.

Citation? All my Invincible trades are in a box in my room and I'm too lazy to go look.
    My bad, just checked and it was just toxin laced projectiles, and it didn't weaken them, just "worked wonders" according to Tech.

Eve was also one I struggled to place, she's got massive offensive powers but she's physically not on his level. He could knock her out with a finger flick.
    Eve is arguably one of the most powerful beings in the Image verse, and is extremely hard to kill:

She can be koed sure, but considering how brutal of a fighter Garou gets, I can see him maiming her even completely by accident just for her to awaken her full power and rip him apart.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral