Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stick Figure View Post
    A close 2nd is the outfit Jon wears in Legion. I think that’s the best drawn version of a Superman costume.
    Is'nt jon's second suit more a combination of new52 superman suit and the original kids costume with reborn belt? Why do you like it? I mean, jon is absolutely last person to have darker colours. The character is generally more livelier, quirkier, sunnier.. Etc than clark is on his best day.

Astonishing Member

I feel like the problem with a lot of trunksless suits is too much red and not enough yellow. Plus having a "belt" is very necessary.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I feel like the problem with a lot of trunksless suits is too much red and not enough yellow. Plus having a "belt" is very necessary.
    isn't it's the opposite, too much blue not enough red and yellow?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Laufeyson View Post
    isn't it's the opposite, too much blue not enough red and yellow?
    Nah. Blue is the base of the costume in the way Black and White tend to be for a lot of tuxedos.

You start with blue and then add the other colors as if it's a background.

Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-19-2020 at 10:53 PM.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

This right here. Whew, it just works.

I like the trunks because it stops the overwhelming blue so when it disappears I just don't like any variation of it besides the one above. Not one color is overshadowing each other. The red is barely there but it makes the costume pop. The red eyes work. Honestly this is one of my favorite costume. If I got to write Supes for one arc I would steal this costume lmao.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    This right here. Whew, it just works.

I like the trunks because it stops the overwhelming blue so when it disappears I just don't like any variation of it besides the one above. Not one color is overshadowing each other. The red is barely there but it makes the costume pop. The red eyes work. Honestly this is one of my favorite costume. If I got to write Supes for one arc I would steal this costume lmao.
    Oh the Justice Lord's costume is nice too. Too bad, like Superman TAS, his character is butchered to make him unlikeable.

Oh the Justice Lord's costume is nice too. Too bad, like Superman TAS, his character is butchered to make him unlikeable.
    I mean, it's the Justice Lords, they're the bad guys, they're supposed to be unlikable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I mean, it's the Justice Lords, they're the bad guys, they're supposed to be unlikable.
    Lol, you are right on that. I mean the whole Justice Lords things are really just the PG-13 the Authority or the Crime Syndicate. They always have to be unlikeable, kind like the JL of Injustice game.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    How about giving his cape a gold lining?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    How about giving his cape a gold lining?
    Doesn't that make Superman overlap with Billy and Adam? Both Billy and Adam already used the mono-color dominant costume and golden lining cape.

I actually thought he’s one of the better Evil Superman takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    It helps that he did turn evil on his own, and not because Lois died or he wasn't capable of handle Joker "craziness". He just got tired of just trying to help and decided to take over.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Well, his competitions are Ultraman and Injustice Superman. It's not even a contest imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    It helps that he did turn evil on his own, and not because Lois died or he wasn't capable of handle Joker "craziness". He just got tired of just trying to help and decided to take over.
    Well, he turned evil cause someone more important died, wally west. "man of steel??? feet of lead". I mean, losing the one you love is nothing compared to losing the goof ball you race around with.