Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Sofia Mantega: Wind Dancer Appreciation 2020

WELCOME TO THE WIND DANCER APPRECIATION THREAD 2020

It seemed very strange to me that no one made a thread where the focus was on our beloved Venezuelan / Puerto Rican wind rider who has earned so much love since her first appearance in New Mutants until her tragic loss of powers in House of M (I don't like to mention her period in New Warriors which she took the alias of Renascence, but if you liked it, you can also post) she has been missing for many years, wandering in the limbo of possibly forgotten characters until now that she reappeared in X-Factor # 3
    (It's been a week I know, but she came back, which is the important thing)
    And if you ask, I am aware that she is dead but when she is resurrected at least she will return to her New X-Men friends
    You can post theories, fan-arts, videos, fan-fics, etc.
    As long as they are respectful.
    With Love Llamadelta

Biography

-A.k.a.: Wind Dancer, Renascence, Sofia Mantega-Barrett, Sophia Mantega, Beautiful

-Publisher: Marvel

-Type: Mutant/depowered.

-Afilliations: Academy X, Hellions, Latinos, New Mutants, New Warriors, X-Men, Xavier Institute

-Powers: Manipulates air molecules, flight, levitation, wind blasts, protective wind shields, noise mute, amplifies sound, power suit with metal arms, agility, leadership, marksmanship, super hearing, unarmed combat.

-Current status: Deceased
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Llamadelta; 09-18-2020 at 10:51 AM.