Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    That would be a commission I obtained from the brilliant Luis Laczky (@LuisLaczky and laczkyl.artstation.com) in suits designed by Kris Anka (Julian) and myself (Sofia)

And here is another piece featuring the power couple I made.

I really hope this X-Factor arc concludes with the team restoring Sofia and returning her to Krakoa -- even if she doesn't necessarily play any immediate roles in later issues, it would be so lovely to know she's been repowered and back with her family.
    THIS IS AWESOME!!!! Give us a better scan, if you can.

https://twitter.com/al_dondo/status/...846764032?s=20

This beautiful commission made by Don Aguillo for Al.Dondo, is without a doubt one of the meetings that we most want to see

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    That would be a commission I obtained from the brilliant Luis Laczky (@LuisLaczky and laczkyl.artstation.com) in suits designed by Kris Anka (Julian) and myself (Sofia)

And here is another piece featuring the power couple I made.

I really hope this X-Factor arc concludes with the team restoring Sofia and returning her to Krakoa -- even if she doesn't necessarily play any immediate roles in later issues, it would be so lovely to know she's been repowered and back with her family.

Amazing!! Who is the character up front next to Maxime and Manon?

Lovely picture!
    Also,
    It's Bo! A child Illyana and Kate rescued on Bendis' Uncanny X-men #33. Sadly we really haven't seen more from her than that issue.