Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! It's just too bad that Sofia & Julian aren't getting back together...

I honestly still have hope, they are an ideal and beautiful couple according to me

New x-men 1.jpg

Sofia was always the missing piece to the Childhood’s End arc for me. I needed her as an anchor to the previous run as the heart of the two squads.

So glad we may get to see her and David reunited.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Sofia was always the missing piece to the Childhood’s End arc for me. I needed her as an anchor to the previous run as the heart of the two squads.

So glad we may get to see her and David reunited.
    It is true, being the character with which it all started (New Mutants) it would have been good to keep her as that ray of hope and anchor to the previous arcs

She was my favorite from the Pre-Kyost NXM days.
    I think she'd be a great addition to New Mutants or a new X-Corp book.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I would take her in a heartbeat in NM, but that title is filled to the brim with strong females already, if they do get another member it should be a male to balance things a bit (I do like that the majority are females though, it harkens back to the original run).

Quote Originally Posted by Technopriest View Post
    I would take her in a heartbeat in NM, but that title is filled to the brim with strong females already, if they do get another member it should be a male to balance things a bit (I do like that the majority are females though, it harkens back to the original run).
    I think they should revive the X-Men Legacy series (and focus on the NXM) or revive the X-Corps ������

Quote Originally Posted by Llamadelta View Post
    It is true, being the character with which it all started (New Mutants) it would have been good to keep her as that ray of hope and anchor to the previous arcs
    Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I would swap out Illyana (mostly because she works in almost any team and doesn't need to be here) or Rahne (with the Gabby redundancy).

Dani
    Shan
    Illyana
    Gabby
    James
    +Sofia
    +Synch?

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I would swap out Illyana (mostly because she works in almost any team and doesn't need to be here) or Rahne (with the Gabby redundancy).

Dani
    Shan
    Illyana
    Gabby
    James
    +Sofia
    +Synch?
    I think it would be a good change for now, I have seen Ilyana in all the X-Books, I mean, it is good to see her but wherever I look I find her and it tires me to see her everywhere.
    It seems like a good idea to put Sofía and Synch as well even though he's still trapped in the Vault.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyP View Post
    What is that second image with Hellion from? Looks like Krakoa in the background
    That would be a commission I obtained from the brilliant Luis Laczky (@LuisLaczky and laczkyl.artstation.com) in suits designed by Kris Anka (Julian) and myself (Sofia)

And here is another piece featuring the power couple I made.

I really hope this X-Factor arc concludes with the team restoring Sofia and returning her to Krakoa -- even if she doesn't necessarily play any immediate roles in later issues, it would be so lovely to know she's been repowered and back with her family.
    Last edited by Fokken; 09-21-2020 at 08:49 AM.

Mighty Member

Not really though. Most books are usually male heavy anyway.

I'd love a team with my faves Emma, Storm, Monet, Magik, Dani, X23, Frenzy...

swap out Illyana
    She's become the Wolverine of her time. Adding her to a roster broadens the appeal.

Fact:

IMG_20200921_172756.jpg

I never knew that Sofia created the air she used, it's a good fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    That would be a commission I obtained from the brilliant Luis Laczky (@LuisLaczky and laczkyl.artstation.com) in suits designed by Kris Anka (Julian) and myself (Sofia)

I really hope this X-Factor arc concludes with the team restoring Sofia and returning her to Krakoa -- even if she doesn't necessarily play any immediate roles in later issues, it would be so lovely to know she's been repowered and back with her family.
    I would like to see her with a role or in an active team (although I am satisfied with seeing her with her family again)

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post

Agreed, even if X-Factor could use more ladies...

Jay y Sofia.jpg Could you bring this friendship back? I'd like to know how Jay will react to Sofia

I just thought that maybe Marauders would be a great place to showcase Sofia.
    Storm is bound to leave the team soon, as she really should get a bigger focus elsewhere, so Sofia would fit right in.
    A team of sailors could really use someone who can create and control winds. Maybe Hellion could join too so they could explore his loyalty to Emma.